剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
people in our lives who we know have changed,
那些已经发生改变的人所掩盖
no matter how hard they wanna try and convince us otherwise.
他们想尽办法让我们相信他们编织的谎言
So I think a good place for
因此我觉得我们彼此分享
us to start would be for us to share, um...
才能走向真实...
You all right?
你有问题吗
Yeah, think so.
没有
I just didn't expect it to be so many people.
只是没想到有这么多人
I've been at this a while alone, you know.
我好长时间都是一个人承受的
I get it. We all do.
我理解 大家都经历过
And we've all been there.
而现在我们终于聚在一起
You know, I'm not gonna lie,
我不想说假话
I was a bit scared that this group would be, you know... them.
我有过担心 怕这个互助组实际上是...他们的人
To find me out and then take me over, too.
目的就是找到我 然后再控制我
I've been scared to talk to people.
我一直很怕和人谈话
Well, I think I can speak for everybody here
我敢说在座的每一个人
when I say that that's what
第一次来的时候
it was like for all of us the first time, Jeff.
都有你这种想法 杰夫
But you're safe here.
你在这里是安全的
It's okay.
放心吧
It was the correct code. Obviously not.
那就是正确的代码 肯定不是
Every messenger is essentially a convertible wetware program
每一个信使实际上都是一个依托大脑传输的可转换程序
with a shut-off script which eradicates itself
都带有一个关断句 信息传达完毕之后
from the host once the message is complete.
程序就从宿主身上自我清除
I gave it the correct shut-off script.
我提供了正确的关断句
So the Director made a mistake?
你想说主管出错了
Did a nuclear power plant release a cloud of radioactive steam
昨天有没有核电厂爆发放射性蒸汽云团
and kill thousands of people yesterday?
导致几千人死亡呢
No.
没有啊
I'm guessing that didn't happen in the timeline
我看在你俩有记忆的时间线上
you guys remember. No.
没发生过这种事 没有
Well, it was a hell of a historical event when I left.
但这是我离开时真实发生的历史性大事件
I've been dreading it the whole time since I got here,
我到这里之后 一直心有余悸
just trusting that the Director would stop it.
只能寄希望于主管可以阻止这种事的发生
But why use Naomi?
可为什么要利用内奥米呢
Why wasn't the mission assigned to a Traveler team?
为什么不把任务发给旅行者小组呢
Maybe it was. And they failed.
没准真发给小组了 然后他们失败了
Happens all the time.
这种事常有的
So the Director took a risk based on statistical probabilities,
出于必要 基于统计概率
went to a back-up plan out of necessity,
主管冒险采用了备选方案
and... mistakenly created an outlier.
错误地创造出了一个离群值
Which we will take care of.
我们会搞定的
What are you so grumpy about?
那你还不爽什么呢
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白的
Oh. Marriage problems.
原来是婚姻问题
If you wanna talk, I am a licensed counsellor.
如果你想倾诉 我可是个有执照的咨♥询♥师哈
The Lord commands you to leave
主命令你离开这具身体
this vessel and return from whence you came.
从哪里来就回哪里去
Oh, for fuck's sake. What are they doing here?
真见鬼 他们在干什么
What is he doing here? I called them. Dan, we need help.
他在干什么 是我叫他们来的 丹 我们需要帮助
We're getting help.
我们正接受帮助
And while that probably can't hurt, she needs medical attention.
这样做或许没坏处 不过她需要看医生
The doctors said she was fine. This is beyond medicine.
医生说她没事 这可不是医学可以解释的
You think she's possessed? I believe it's possible.
你认为她着魔了吗 我觉得有这个可能
And a grown man wearing a dress
那这个身穿裙子 为臆想中的朋友
singing to his imaginary friend is the answer?
唱歌♥的成年男人就能解决这个问题了
I think you need leave. Mr. Gillen...
你们得出去 吉伦先生...
Dan, please, just let them try.
丹 拜托了 让他们试一下吧
Father, can they have a moment with Naomi, please?
神父 把内奥米交给他们试试吧 可以吗
I can return later this afternoon.
我可以下午再来一趟
Thank you.
谢谢你
May the Lord work through you.
愿主藉你而行
May you get a real job someday. Grace.
祝你早日找到一份正经工作 格蕾丝
Carly?
卡莉
All right.
好了
Okay? Okay.
好了吗 好了
I'm reading the...
我正在看...
Oh, shit. What is it?
糟了 怎么了
This isn't anything like a normal messenger program. This is...
这根本就不是平常的信使程序 而是...
It's a highly sophisticated AI.
高度发达的人工智能
It's almost an emerging consciousness.
几乎就是一种正在形成的意识
Why would the Director do that? I don't know.
主管为什么要这样做 我不知道
But a conventional end script won't do it.
旧式终止句起不了作用
I have to use a kill switch program.
我得使用死亡开关程序
8-0-0-1-3-8-9-9...
8-0-0-1-3-8-9-9...
Hold that up to her.
举起放在她上方
What are you doing to her? Hold her down.
你们在对她干什么 按住她
Mac.
老麦
Stop it! Carly, take it away.
住手 卡莉 拿走它吧
Pulse is strong but rapid.
脉搏强劲又急速
There's too much strain on the host.
宿主受到太大的压力了
We need to get her to Ops. Get her sedated.
我们得带她去总部 给她上麻药
No, no. Where are you taking her?
不行 不行 你们要把她带到哪
To a medical facility. She isn't going anywhere.
送往医疗机构 她哪也不去
Your daughter needs treatment she can't get here.
你女儿需要的救治 这里提供不了
Our facility is highly restricted,
我们的机构高度森严且具备条件
and clearing civilians takes time we don't have.
况且我们根本没时间在平民区清理场地
Over my dead body.
除非我死了
Sir, you need to listen to reason.
先生 你得明事理啊
That was unexpected.
没想到还有这招
I'm Traveler 5322.
我是旅行者5322号♥
Why the hell didn't you say so? Protocol 6.
你干嘛不早说 协议第六项
I'm the one who put out the
在暗网里发消息
request for a programmer on the backchannel.
寻找程序员的就是我
My medic had no idea what to do.
我的医护人员根本不知道该怎么办
And obviously, I had to maintain my cover in front of my husband.
显然 我必须在我丈夫面前保持我的身份掩护
About your husband... He'll be out for a while.
你丈夫... 他得睡上一会了
In the meantime, I'll think of something.
与此同时 我会想点理由出来
Most important thing is you get that rogue program out of Naomi.
最重要的是 你们得帮内奥米把这个恶意程序弄走
I care about my daughter very much.
我不能没有她
D-13 told me that these
D13跟我说过
particular nanites were supposed to save the life
这些特制的纳米机器人原本是
of a Nobel Prize winner on
用来救一位诺贝尔奖得主的
the verge of a breakthrough in desalinization.
就是那个即将在脱盐化方面有重大突破的那个
Well, guess the Director is gonna have to fix its mistake
估计主管得改正自己的错误
before the world gets clean water.
全世界才能喝上干净的水
So this activity isn't her own.
这不是她自己的活动轨迹吧
It's the AI unpacking itself inside of her brain.
人工智能在她脑内打开了数据信息
Stressing her system so
使她体内系统不堪重负
much that it's starting to cause tissue damage.
以至出现组织损坏的现象
Well, obviously, this wasn't the Director's intention.
很明显 这可不是主管的初衷
A messenger program is still a form of AI
即便信使程序不是全意识级别
even if it's not a full consciousness.
它仍旧是人工智能的一种表现形式
It has to temporarily
它得暂时操控
manipulate the host's limbic and nervous systems
宿主的边缘系统以及神经系统
in order to take control of the body's movement and speech.
才能控制宿主的身体动作以及语言能力
What did she do at the power plant?
她在发电厂干什么了
Somehow she stopped black
当时有东欧的黑帽黑客
hat hackers operating out of Eastern Europe
企图删除西顿发电厂操作系统的
attempting a killdisk on
硬盘数据
the Seaton Power Plant's operating system.
她制止了这场黑客攻击
Sensor failure caused a
感应器的失灵导致了
pressure build-up in the primary coolant line
冷却剂一次回路的压力上升
that historically triggered
引发了一场史无前例的
an explosion of highly radioactive steam
高放射性蒸汽爆♥炸♥
that spread in a 20-mile radius.
被毁地区半径达二十英里
Nine thousand dead short-term, ten times that long-term.
短期内会有九千人丧命 长♥期♥的就有九万
You got an update, I see.
看来你收到更新了
At least now you can imagine why I'd been dreading that date.
至少你们现在明白 为什么我一直害怕那个日子了
This messenger AI must had a self-learning protocol
这个信使人工智能肯定有自学协议
in order to combat potential countermeasures in real-time.
用以抗衡潜在的实时反干扰措施
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表