剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, pretty brilliant except it took too long.
挺绝妙的 不过用时太长了
And as it continued to learn,
它在不断学习的同时
it developed a level of
也发展到了一种至高程度
sophistication beyond the Director's intention.
超乎了主管的预期
So how bad can it get?
最糟糕的情况会怎样
Her consciousness is still intact.
她现在还有意识
But at this rate, the AI will
不过按照这速度下去
essentially overwrite her in a matter of hours.
人工智能将会在几小时内重写她的意识
This isn't my first tango with a stubborn baby AI.
这不是我第一次和难对付的新人工智能交手了
I can program the nanites to engage her neural pathways,
我可以给纳米机器人编程 介入她的神经通路
get this thing whimpering in submission in no time.
很快就能让这家伙跪地求饶
Okay, get started. I've got an appointment.
好 那开始吧 我还有个会
Same here. Keep us posted.
我也是 有情况随时通知我们
You got it, boss.
遵命 老大
The tactical scopes are in this case.
战术雷达显示器都在这箱子里
They both fit the rifle I gave you.
它们都适用于我给你的那把步♥枪♥
Consider it a welcome to the 21st gift.
就把它当作来到二十一世纪的欢迎礼吧
Thank you, Carly Shannon.
谢谢你 卡莉·香农
And this.
还有这个
Without a historian to float you, you'll need it.
没有史学家给你言传身教的话 你就得靠这个了
Especially when all you eat is take out.
尤其是叫外卖♥♥的时候
Oh. I'm on the fresh vegetables now.
我现在吃新鲜蔬菜了
Broccolini is the bomb.
花椰菜是炸♥弹♥呐
No one says that now.
现在没人这样说了
Your 21st idiom training is way out of whack.
你二十一世纪惯用语练得太差劲了
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的指点
Thanks for everything. I know how hard it was for you.
谢谢你所做的一切 我明白当时你也不好过
I can tell by how you look at me.
从你看我的样子我就知道了
It's how he looked at me when I first came here.
我初来乍到的时候 他也是那样看我的
Almost feel sorry for him.
都有点为他感到难过了
It'll pass.
一切会过去的
I know you're solo, but maybe
我知道你是独行侠
we'll do a mission together down the road.
也许以后我们会有合作的机会
What?
什么
Just had the impulse to give you a hug goodbye.
只是有种冲动 想给你一个道别拥抱
But it'll pass.
不过还是免了吧
I think it might be helpful to
我觉得谈谈你一直以来
talk about the visions you've been having, Kathryn.
看到的幻象会有所帮助 凯特琳
Visions?
幻象
No, they're more like daydreams. About what?
不 其实更像是白日梦 关于什么的
I just imagine that I'm not safe.
我只是觉得我不安全
Well, considering what just happened... With you.
毕竟发生了... 跟你在一起不安全
I'm sorry, I can't even explain it.
对不起 我也不知道怎么说才好
Wait, wait. You're not safe with me?
等等 你觉得跟我在一起时不安全吗
Kat, of all the people in the world, I...
小凯 这世上所有人里 我...
I know, I know.
我懂 我明白
It's just... There is this big
其实就是... 我被绑♥架♥时
blank space in my memory of when I was abducted.
记忆存在着好大一片空白
You were drugged by a psychopath.
因为你被一个神经病下了药
Everyone keeps telling me that.
大家都是这样告诉我的
You don't believe it?
难道你不相信吗
Kat, that's... that's the truth. That happened.
小凯 这... 这是事实 确确实实地发生了
Okay. I have felt this way before.
好吧 我以前也有过这种感觉
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝
I've been in the bathroom 30 seconds. What did you do?
我就上了半分钟厕所 你们干了什么
We didn't do anything. Take a look.
我们什么都没做 自己看
Oh, shit.
该死
What's happening?
怎么回事
I had an automated script
我用量子算法
running the nanites to interfere with the AI,
生成了一个自动脚本
all on a quantum algorithm.
让纳米机器人干扰人工智能
It stopped working.
但它不管用了
Looks like I'm gonna have to freehand this.
看来只能我亲自上阵了
Okay, I've got it back under control.
好了 又恢复控制了
Well, can you stay ahead of it? Hey, who needs sleep?
你能一直保持领先吗 我不用睡觉的吗
This is a problem.
麻烦大了
I can keep pace with it. I just can't seem to overtake it.
我能跟上它 但无法抹除
It has infinite stamina, and I can only keep this up for so long.
它有无限的体能 我也只能做到这步了
Maybe we need to...
也许我们需要...
Mac, we're in danger of losing our patient.
老麦 病人可能保不住了
It happened months ago. Get back here.
几个月前发生的 快回来
Okay.
好的
It was the day your car was stolen by your CI,
从你的车被你的线人偷走那天开始的
if that's even what really happened.
如果真的发生过的话
"If that's really what hap..."
"如果真的发生过..."
Okay. You know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Why don't you two decide what's wrong with me,
你俩何不讨论一下我到底哪做错了
and I'll try to be better.
我改还不行吗
We're not accusing you. That's exactly what you're doing.
我们没有在指责你 你们就是在指责我
Grant. And I'm paying you for the privilege.
格兰特 我是出钱的那个
That is not what's going on here.
跟那没有关系
No, no, no. You guys just work out
不 不 不 你俩商量出
who you need me to be and how you want me to act
在我们相识了十七年之后
so you feel safe after... after we've known each other for, what,
你需要我成为什么样的人 需要我怎么做
17 fucking years, and I'll be that.
你才能感到安全 我全盘接受
I gotta get back to work.
我要回去工作了
Your current method will only forestall the inevitable.
你目前的方法治标不治本啊
Or buy us time. We need to come up with a better idea.
至少能争取点时间 我们需要想出更好的办法
3468. Programmer.
3468号♥ 程序员
I've been ordered by the
主管命令我来协助你们
Director to assist in the removal of the AI.
去除人工智能
Not whimpering in submission just yet, I take it.
我猜它还在负隅顽抗吧
It's a learning program.
这是个自学程序
The AI is transferring itself into the nanites.
人工智能在把它自己转化成纳米机器人
Why can't the Director just overwrite it?
为什么主管不能直接覆盖它
Artificial life is still life.
人工生命也是生命
It's just not capable of taking it.
不能直接删除掉
Even if it's killing an innocent child?
即便它正在杀死一个无辜的孩子也不行吗
No. Like, it's making a choice.
不行 它作出了选择
It needs human beings to make the moral and ethical decisions
只有人类才能做出道德层面的决定
outside the scope of its own programming. That's how we built it.
这在它的权限范围之外 当初就是这么设计的
In just over an hour, the AI has gained control of 32 percent
才过去一个小时 人工智能已经控制了她身体中
of the nanites in her body.
百分之三十二的纳米机器人了
We need to program the nanites
我们需要给那些仍在我们控制下的
still under our control to destroy the others.
纳米机器人编程 好摧毁其它的机器人
The collateral damage will kill her.
间接的伤害会杀死她的
If this emerging AI rewrites more than 50 percent of the nanites,
如果人工智能改写了超过一半的纳米机器人
then we have no hope of reversing the damage it will do,
就再也没希望逆转它所造成的损伤了
and that will kill her.
她会没命的
Boss, it's your call.
老大 你决定吧
I have to assume the Director sent you for a reason.
我猜主管派你来是有原因的
But...
但是...
She's starting to come out of the sedative.
镇静剂马上就不管用了
AI is trying to flush it out of her bloodstream so it can move.
人工智能想清除她血液中的镇静剂 这样它就可以移♥动♥了
Hold her down.
按住她
Ow! Trev.
哇哦 特雷弗
She's fibrillating.
心室颤动
Charge 150 joules. Pass me the pads.
充电一百五十焦 把充电板递给我
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 是的
Clear?
放手
There's a pulse.
有脉搏了
It's getting stronger. There's nothing on the screen.
越来越强 屏幕上什么都没有
The shock from the defibrillator deactivated the nanites.
除颤造成的振动让纳米机器人失效了
We just lost our eyes into what's going on inside her system.
我们看不到她体内的情况了
If the AI went all in on the nanites... He's right.
如果人工智能都转成了纳米机器人... 他是对的
Her brain activity is normal again.
她的大脑活动恢复正常了
It's gone.
它消失了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Well, Naomi, looks like you get to go home now.
内奥米 看来你可以回家了
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表