剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表
That's the Director talking now.
主管正在说话
It's taking over Ilsa to communicate.
它在利用伊尔莎交谈
You were chosen among seven potential candidates
你是从该管辖范围内的
within this jurisdiction.
七个潜在候选人中选出的
Okay, who are you?
好吧 你是谁
A sentient multi-zettaflop quantum frame
正在和你说话的是来自未来数世纪之后的
speaking to you from centuries in the future.
有意识的数万亿亿量子框架
Matter of national security...
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
...only recently possible because of... Okay, stop!
最近才可能... 好了 闭嘴
I don't know if this is some kind of joke
我不知道你是在开玩笑
or you're trying to sell me something,
还是你想让我相信什么
but either way, you picked
无论如何
the wrong person on the wrong goddamn day.
你在错误的日子选择了错误的人
Agent Yates...
耶茨探员
Call me again and I'll arrest you.
再给我打电♥话♥ 我就逮捕你
I take it he called you again.
看来他又给你打电♥话♥了
Actually, he sent me a text.
不 他给我发了一条短♥信♥
It just didn't make sense until the next day...
直到第二天才明白他的意思
I was about to head out. Maybe you should do the same.
我就要出去了 或许你应该和我一起
I wanna be here in case she wakes up.
我想待在这儿 她可能会醒
Joanne... this last stroke was extensive.
乔安妮 这次中风影响范围很广
She won't be waking up again.
她不会醒来了
Well, I spoke to her the day before yesterday.
我前天还跟她说过话
Here. Might as well have something to read.
给 看点东西吧
How could you know?
你怎么会知道
What? You texted me yesterday.
什么 你昨天发消息给我了
How did you know this would happen? I didn't!
你怎么知道这事会发生 我没有
I just texted what the Director told me to text.
我给你的消息 都是主管让我发的
Well, I wanna talk to the Director.
我想和主管谈谈
Yeah? Well, get in line!
是嘛 排队吧
I tried to all last night, it wouldn't say a word to me.
昨天我试了一整晚 它一个字都没跟我说
Good morning, Joanne.
早上好 乔安妮
Dude, I'm standing right here.
哥们 我还在这呢
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
From my time, the bird
从我的时代来看 0718号♥航♥班♥
strike and emergency landing of Flight 0718
与鸟相撞 以及它的紧急迫降
is a part of historical record.
是历史记录的一部分
As was your mother's diagnosis.
你母亲的诊断也一样
Have I convinced you? No.
我说服你了吗 不
What do you want from me?
你想要我♥干♥什么
To deliver a message to your superiors.
给你的上级传话
Tell them yourself.
你自己去说
I have no means of directly communicating outside of this room.
出了这房♥间 我就无法进行直接交流
Ilsa is built inside an AI box, it's completely cut off.
伊尔莎是在人工智能盒子里打造而成的 它是完全孤立的
You can't just give a potentially
你不能就这么把车钥匙
emerging super-intelligence the car keys.
交给可能兴起的超级智能
You need to control what it learns.
你要控制它能学到的东西
What's the message?
什么消息
Your superiors must order the cancellation
你的上级必须取消明天的
of the coordinated assault
针对全世界旅行者队伍的
planned tomorrow on Traveler teams worldwide
配合性袭击计划
or face an unstoppable series of civilization ending events.
否则会面临永无休止的文明灭绝
Discovery was inevitable at this juncture of the grand plan.
宏图计划进行到这个关键时刻 被发现是不可避免的
Cooperation with the 21st
和第二十一世纪当权者合作
century authorities is now the optimal path.
才是当下最明智的选择
You get that?
你听懂了吗
And you just left?
然后你就这么走了吗
Deputy Oslin, did you believe
奥斯林副局长
in time travelers the first time you were told?
第一次有人告诉你穿越者的事的时候你相信吗
Truthfully, no.
说实话 不相信
I reluctantly told the agent who brought it to me
我很不情愿地告诉那个来跟我说这事的探员
that he could pursue the matter, but you're right,
他可以继续追查 但是你说对了
I didn't believe him.
我不相信他
How did he convince you? He didn't.
他是怎么说服你的 他没有
The agent was overwritten along with his entire task force.
那个探员和他的整个特别小组都被覆盖了
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
不好意思 我没听懂
Special Agent Wakefield told us
特别探员韦克菲尔德对我们说
he was on the verge of providing the proof he needed...
他马上就能拿到他所需要的证据了
The next day, he was a different man. Literally.
然后第二天 他变成了另一个人 完完全全的
The man I had worked alongside for ten years
跟我一起工作了十年的这个人
had been replaced by an impostor.
被一个伪装者给代替了
How?
怎么会呢
A traveler supplants a host consciousness
穿越者用自己的意识取代了宿主的
with his or her own, then pretends as if nothing's changed.
然后假装什么事也没发生
When Wakefield called us that evening
韦克菲尔德那天晚上给我们打电♥话♥的时候
ostensibly to assure me that his task force had found nothing,
明显是为了向我保证 他的特别小组什么也没有找到
we knew he'd become one of them.
我们就知道他已经变成了穿越者的一员
I take it the Director didn't share that information with you.
我看主管没有把这事告诉你吧
No.
没有
It's how they come here from their own time. It's... insidious.
这就是他们从他们的时代穿越过来这里的手段 非常阴险
It's murder.
这是谋杀
And the reason this operation must continue on schedule,
这也是这个行动必须如期进行的原因
however much you try to convince us otherwise.
不管你怎么说服我们都没用
You don't think that I'm...?
你不会是认为我是...
Never met you before, Agent Yates.
以前没有见过你 耶茨探员
How would we know?
我们怎么会知道
Seasoned with exotic spices from all around the world.
用来自世界各地的异国香料调味的
Ellis had a whole rack of 'em. Thanks, Trev.
埃利斯有整整一架子 谢了 特雷弗
Hey, wanted to give you an update on...
我来说一下进展...
Oh. Uh, I haven't eaten in hours, would you mind if...?
我好几个小时没吃东西了 你介不介意...
Be my guest.
请随意
Mm, this is amazing.
太好吃了
What spice is that?
这用的什么香料
All of them.
所有的香料
You mentioned an update? Right.
你说有什么进展 对
Okay, so we, uh, we think we're in the clear
好 就那些视频而言
as far as the recordings are concerned across the board.
我们觉得已经没什么问题了
Obviously, they're still traumatized,
很显然 他们还有心理创伤
but the inhibitor wiped the worst of it.
但抑制剂已经解决了最坏的部分
Who knows how David's gonna handle this?
谁知道大卫会怎么应对这件事
David's fine. He's chatty...
大卫没事儿的 他很能说
He and Kathryn will be ready for you soon.
他和凯特琳很快就能准备好要见你们了
But, uh, Jeff's a different story...
但是杰夫的情况就不一样了
Your medic is worried that he's resistant to memory inhibitor.
你们的医务员担心他对记忆抑制剂有抵抗力
He's an alcoholic.
他是个酒鬼
I gave him a stronger dose to compensate,
我给他加大了剂量来解决这个问题
but his tolerance may be high.
但是他的耐受力可能很强
Well, whatever, we gotta release him anyway. Protocol 3.
不管怎么说 根据协议第三条 我们很快就得放了他
He, uh, he doesn't wanna talk to you.
他不想跟你说话
Fine by me.
我无所谓
He does wanna speak with you.
他倒是很想跟你谈谈
Also, I'm, uh, I'm down a
还有 我手下几个
couple of Traveler agents driving your people home.
穿越者探员会开车送你们回家
Can you spare anyone to keep an eye on the back of the property?
你能不能抽出一个人来 去盯着房♥子背面
We can spare me.
抽出我来好了
Yeah, you can spare me, too.
我也可以
Agent 443.
443号♥探员
Keep your comms open.
把通讯器开着
Jeff, I am so sorry you got caught up in this.
杰夫 很抱歉给你添了这么多麻烦
I'd been investigating Vincent
我已经调查了文森特·英格拉姆
for some time, and unfortunately...
有一段时间了 不幸的是...
Yeah, yeah, they told me all about it.
好了 他们都告诉我了
It all went down because I'm close to Carly
全败露了 因为我跟卡莉走的太近
and Carly's close to you.
卡莉跟你走得太近
So how close?
到底有多近
Okay. You want the truth?
你想听真话吗
Ms. Shannon has been working for me.
香农女士以前为我工作
The FBI? Yes.
联邦调查局吗 是的
Carly Shannon, FBI.
卡莉·香农 联邦调查局
For several months. I don't think so.
有好几个月呢 我不相信
剧集 | 穿越者(2016) | 导航列表