剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
教你如何做一个合格的母亲。
To teach you how to be a proper mother.
现在,现在做一个好女孩...
Now, be a good girl now...
..告诉我们你和克莱门斯的计划。
..and tell us what you and Clemence had planned."
看。。。
Look...
加油。
Come on.
这是我的宝贝。
This is my baby.
你是对的,洛娜,
You were right, Lorna,
她没有哭。
she isn't crying.
如果你很好,只有当你非常好的时候,
And if you're good, only if you're very good,
你可以带着宝宝离开这裡。
you can leave here with your baby.
罗娜?罗娜?
Lorna? Lorna?
把她给我。不,不,她是我的!
Give her to me. No, no, she's mine!
不。
No.
不!停!不!
No! Stop! No!
不!罗娜!
No! Lorna!
你怎麽能这样做?
How could you do this?
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
你怎麽能这样对我?不!不!
How could you do this to me? No! No!
谢谢你,洛娜。
56秒
Thank you, Lorna.
你是个好女孩。
You ARE a good girl.
我不好。我不好,我不是。
I'm not good. I'm not good, I'm not.
我不想这样做!
I didn't want to do it!
对不起!
I'm sorry!
姐姐,两个侦探...
Sister, two detectives...
没关係,把他们带进来。
That's all right, bring them in.
侦探?
Detectives?
这是爱琳修女。
This is Sister Eileen.
她当时是院长。
She was Mother Superior at the time in question.
你终于抓住了我。
You've finally caught me.
姐姐,这是来自都柏林的侦探科尔曼·阿坎德。
Sister, this is Detective Colman Akande, from Dublin.
你好?是的,我们只想问你几个问题,请,
How do you do? Yeah, we'd just like to ask you a few questions, please,
当然,如果你有时间的话。
if you have the time, of course.
你最近有没有和奥菲·卡西迪修女接触过?
Have you recently been in contact with a Sister Aoife Cassidy?
最近「对于像我这样的老锚定者来说是一个非常相对的术语。
"Recent" is a very relative term to an old anchorite like myself.
说上周?
Say in the last week?
当然,如果你不记得了,这是可以理解的
It's understandable, of course, if you don't remember
奥菲姐姐。
Sister Aoife at all.
这是我们在这裡非常认真对待的标题。
That's a title we take very seriously around here.
奥菲·卡西迪从未发过最后的誓言,所以请不要这麽称呼她。
Aoife Cassidy never made her final vows, so please don't call her that.
那一定是她没有出现在你的系统上的原因,所以。
That must be why she didn't show up on your system, so.
但你还记得她吗?
But you do remember her?
哦,我记得她。
Oh, I remember her.
她是一个可爱的女人。但烦恼。
She was a lovely woman. But troubled.
她没有接受工作,可怜的女孩。你没见过她?
She didn't take to the work, poor girl. And you haven't seen her?
我已经很久没有见过那个女人了...哦,30年。
I haven't seen that woman for about...oh, 30 years.
那应该是那个时候
That would have been around the time
珀西·希恩神父曾经在这裡工作,不是吗?
Father Percy Sheehan used to work here, wasn't it?
我在报纸上读到过他。
I read about him in the paper.
为什麽有人想伤害珀西神父?
Why would someone want to hurt Father Percy?
你不怀疑卡西迪小姐
You don't suspect that Miss Cassidy
和这有什麽关係,是吗?
had anything to do with that, do you?
不,我们只是希望与这位女士交谈,作为我们调查的一部分。
No, we were just hoping to talk to this woman as part of our inquiries.
你说她没有接受这项工作。
You say she didn't take to the work.
你这是什麽意思?
What did you mean by that?
你必须有胃来做我们的工作。
You had to have the stomach for our kind of job.
尤其是婴儿。
Especially with the babies.
很容易依恋那些可爱的婴儿。
It was awful easy to get attached to those lovely babies.
那会是母婴之家吗?
That'd be the Mother and Baby home?
说出来?
Speak up?
你是说奥菲·卡西迪在母婴之家工作?
You're saying Aoife Cassidy worked in the Mother and Baby home?
没有母婴之家。
There was no Mother and Baby home.
这是一个培训中心。
This was a training centre.
几个女孩惹上了麻烦,仅此而已。
A few of the girls got into trouble, that's all.
但我们为他们做了我们能做的一切。比如?
But we did all we could for them. Like what?
好吧,他们来找我们了。
Well, they came to us.
他们的家人把他们送到我们这裡
Their families sent them to us
因为他们知道和我们在一起会更好。
because they knew that they'd be better off with us.
我们没有从他们的家人那裡得到任何补偿。
And we received no compensation from their families.
没有任何资金来支持这些年轻女性。
No funding whatsoever to support those young women.
这就是你经营洗衣店的原因吗?
Is that why you ran a laundry as well?
我们有一个小型洗衣设施。
We had a small laundry facility.
而且这不是为了利润。
And it wasn't for profit.
这不是为了惩罚。
And it wasn't for punishment.
这不是为了你可能想像的任何可怕的事情。
And it wasn't for any horrible thing you might be imagining.
这是我们支持这些女孩的唯一手段。
It was our only means of supporting those girls.
每一份政♥府♥调查和报告都说了同样的话!
And every government investigation and report said that same thing!
有些人会描绘这个地方非常不同的画面。
SOME would paint a very different picture of this place.
我毫不怀疑他们会。
I've no doubt they would.
但事实是,其中一些女孩无法得到説明。
But the truth of it is, some of those girls couldn't be helped.
她们从来都不是注定要成为母亲的。
They were never destined to be mothers.
我们为他们做了我们能做的一切。
We did all we could for them.
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question
关于珀西神父。
about Father Percy.
他在这裡与七喜修女有什麽关係?
What was his involvement here with the Sisters of the Seven Joys?
珀西神父星期天在教堂裡做弥撒。
Father Percy gave Mass in the chapel on Sunday.
早上一次,晚上一次。
Once in the morning and once in the evening.
就这样?就是这样。
That's all? That's it.
这是他唯一说弥撒的修道院吗?
And is this the only convent that he said Mass at?
啊,原谅我,我的记忆已经不像以前那样了。
Ah, forgive me, my memory's not what it used to be.
我累了。
I'm tired.
对不起,侦探们,我们今天必须到此为止。
Sorry, Detectives, we'll have to stop there for today.
谢谢你的时间,姐姐。
Thank you for your time, Sister.
我在楼下的办公室里读了一些东西,拉丁文的东西。
I read something downstairs in the office, something in Latin.
“蒙特拉...呜呜...马特鲁姆。
"Montra...esse te...matrum."
“蒙斯特拉特埃斯马特雷姆。”那是什麽意思?
"Monstra te esse matrem." What does that mean?
“给自己一个母亲。”
"Show thyself a mother."
奥菲跟你说了什麽关于我们的孩子,克莱门斯?
What did Aoife tell you about our kids, Clemence?
你和她说话了,不是吗?
You spoke to her, didn't you?
看,她跟你说了什麽?
Look, what did she tell you?
嘿,克莱门斯!克莱门斯,该走了!他们还活着吗?
Hey, Clemence! Clemence, it's time to go! Are they alive?
来吧,克莱门斯,她说了什麽?她。。。这就够了,洛娜。
Come on, Clemence, what did she say? She... That's enough, Lorna.
她。。。天啊,我真的...我不能!
She... God, I really...I can't!
没事,没事。克莱门斯·
It's all right, it's all right.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
请问我们明天可以谈谈吗?
Can we talk tomorrow, please?
我会告诉你一切。
I'll tell you everything.
我会告诉你一切。
I'll tell you everything.
克莱门斯,来吧。
Clemence, come on.
你差点把那个可怜的女人的头砍下来。
You nearly had the head off that poor woman.
“可怜的女人”?!我半介意要求逮捕令
"Poor woman"?! I'd half a mind to request a warrant
并将整个地方从上到下转动。
and turn the entire place top to bottom.
究竟要寻找什麽?奥菲·卡西迪,首先。
To look for what, exactly? Aoife Cassidy, for starters.
你为什麽这麽努力地把这个罪行和这个地方联繫起来?
Why are you working so hard to connect this crime to this place?
你为什麽要这麽努力地断开它们?
Why are you working so hard to disconnect them?
感觉自从这开始以来,你一直在试图早点敲掉。
It feels like you've been trying to knock off early since this began.
我知道这个小镇,好吗?
I know this town, OK?
这还不是全部,
It's not all about that,
这是关于倾听你周围的事物。
it's about listening to what's around you.
我会告诉你别的事情,如果奥菲·凯西迪是
And I'll tell you something else, if Aoife Cassidy was
还是在这个镇上,我们现在应该已经听到了一些消息。
still in this town, we'd have heard something by now.
是的,这是一直困扰我的另一件事。
Yeah, that's something else that's been bugging me.
哦,对了,那是什麽?
Oh, yeah, what's that?
你继续谈论你这个紧密联繫的社区,
You keep on about this tight-knit community of yours,
您的喋喋不休和八卦网路的可靠性,
the dependability of your network of chatter and gossip,
每个人都知道每个人的一切。
where everyone knows everything about everyone.
星期天早上有人在教堂裡放屁,整个镇上的人都在
Someone farts in church on Sunday morning and the entire town's
午餐前笑着说,然而,在那该死的大楼裡
laughing about it before lunch, and yet, in that fuckin' building
回到那裡,我听说女孩被关起来了,孩子们被关了
back there, I'm hearing girls were locked up and children were
偷了,你是想告诉我没人知道这件事?
stolen, and you're trying to tell me no-one knew anything about it?
这样的东西是如何逃脱你的网路的?
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表