剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
看在基♥督♥的份上,他们自己的家人不想收留他们!
Their own families didn't want to take them in, for Christ's sake!
所以,你只是把他们赶回去?
So, you just drove them back?
克莱门斯最终会流落街头。
Clemence would have ended up on the streets.
我尽我所能说明她!
I did everything in my power to help her!
你给了她一杯茶。
You gave her a mug of tea.
这是在修道院中死亡的所有孩子的名单。
That's a list of all the children who died in the convent.
其中298个。
298 of them.
我只能找到三个人的坟墓。
I could only find graves for three.
其余的在哪里?
Where's the rest?
以防万一你想为此做点什么。
Just in case you feel like doing something about that.
这是,嗯...
This is, um...
我觉得我正在接受你的审讯。
I feel like I am in one of your interrogations.
嗯。
Hmm.
我看到了我的出生地,妈妈。
I saw where I was born, Mam.
你去了拉撒路之家?
You went to Lazarus House?
我看到了隧♥道♥,
I saw the tunnel,
从我的噩梦中。
from my nightmares.
你知道那个地方是真的,不是吗?
You knew that place was real, didn't you?
不!我不知道。
No! I didn't know.
我以为这只是一个梦!
I thought it was just a dream!
它。。。
It...
它。。。现在没关系了,科尔曼。
It... It doesn't matter now, Colman.
重要的是我们把你带回家了。
The important thing is we brought you home.
你总是说我可以问你任何事情。
You always said that I could ask you anything.
当然可以!是的,所以告诉我。
Of course you can! Yeah, so tell me.
拉撒路之家发生了什么?
What happened at Lazarus House?
看,我们是这个国家的新手。
Look, we were new to this country.
我们以为我们是在与善良的基♥督♥徒打交道。
We thought we were dealing with good Christian people.
我们做了我们认为正确的事情。我们把你救出来了...停!
We did what we thought was right. We got you out... Stop!
没有更多的借口。
No more excuses.
告诉我真♥相♥。
Tell me the truth.
我们听说有传言说他们要留住你
We heard rumours that they were keeping you
与其他人分开。
separate from the others.
他们称之为...
They called it...
..拒绝室。
..the Reject Room.
他们把你和所有其他非白人孩子一起放在那里,
They put you in there with all the other non-white children,
残疾儿童,旅行者儿童。
disabled children, traveller children.
所有其他没人的孩子...
All the other kids that nobody...
没人想要的。
That nobody wanted.
我想要你。
I wanted you.
我们需要你。
We want you.
你知道的,不是吗?
You do know that, don't you?
我一看到你的那一刻就爱上了你。
I fell in love with you the moment I laid eyes on you.
我不想告诉你,因为...
I didn't want to tell you because...
..任何母亲都不应该告诉她的孩子这些。
..no mother should ever have to tell this to her child.
我不是你的孩子,是吗?
I'm not your child though, am I?
你见过我真正的母亲吗?
Did you ever meet my real mother?
不。
No.
你知道她的名字吗?
Do you even know her name?
她的名字是凯萨琳·艾弗斯。
Her name was Catherine Ivers.
她有没有试图找到我?
Did she ever try to find me?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你不知道。
You don't know.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我正在领导一项调查
I'm leading an investigation
进入拉撒路之家母婴之家。
into the Lazarus House Mother & Baby Home.
我需要查看 1989 年的任何记录。
I need to see any records from 1989.
具体来说,任何与凯萨琳·艾弗斯、科尔曼·艾弗斯有关的事情
Specifically, anything related to Catherine Ivers, Colman Ivers
或任何其他重要方。
or any other significant parties.
已经走到一半了。
It's halfway down.
谢谢。
Thank you.
# 你以为我是关于你们的
# You think I'm about ye
# 好吧,我不是
# Well, I'm not
# 我的世界的中心
# The centre of my world
# 是热点
# Is a hot spot
# 你以为你了解我
# You think that you know me
# 你在我之下
# You're below me
# 而你没有
# And you don't
# 所有人
# All of the people
# 他们会飞
# They can fly
# 直达那家白色酒店
# Straight to that white hotel
# 在天空中
# Up in the sky
# 我像钱一样辛苦
# I'm hard as my money
# 是的,你像谎言一样柔软
# Yeah, you're soft as a lie
# 嗯,笑容可以做得无穷无尽
# Well, a smile could be made so endless
# 只是快乐、自♥由♥、无朋友
# Just happy, free and friendless
# 无纸张
# No paper
# 贷款
# Lending
# 只是时间
# Just time
# 消费
# Spending
# 是的。#
# Yeah. #
你看起来很好。我♥操♥吗。
You look well. Do I fuck.
我得给你看点东西。
I've got to show you something.
但你还活著...
But you're alive...
嗯,不是吗?是的。
Well, aren't you? Yeah.
我还活著。
I'm alive.
# 梦想,宝贝,梦想
# Dream, baby, dream
# 梦想,宝贝,梦想
# Dream, baby, dream
# 梦想,宝贝,梦想
# Dream, baby, dream
# 梦想,宝贝,梦想
# Dream, baby, dream
# 永远。#
# For ever. #
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表