剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
这个节目包含一些观众可能会从一开始就感到不安的场景,以及强烈的语言。
This programme contains scenes which some viewers may find upsetting from the start, and strong language.
珀西神父被发现死亡。他是家裡的朋友。
Father Percy was found dead. He was a family friend.
对不起,你的损失。我们只是想和你说几句话,洛娜。
Sorry for your loss. We just wanted a quick word with you, Lorna.
你还记得你最后一次见到珀西神父是什麽时候吗?
Do you remember the last time you saw Father Percy?
有人试图掩盖他们的踪迹。
Someone's trying to cover their tracks.
你好?那是谁?
Hello? Who is that?
请不要带走我的孩子!
Please don't take my baby!
被称为Eadrom集团,他们准备代表我们游说,
Called the Eadrom Group, they're prepared to lobby on our behalf,
让国家承认修道院是前修道院
to get the state to recognise that the convent was a former
抹大拉洗衣店。
Magdalene Laundry.
我必须告诉你多少次?到那边去!
How many times do I have to tell you? Get over there!
来吧,姑娘们!
Come along, girls!
哦,我太累了,克莱门斯。
Oh, I'm so tired, Clemence.
来吧,集中精力,只剩下几个小时了。
Come on, concentrate, only a few hours left.
沉默!
Silence!
继续前进,女孩们!- 是的,爱琳姐姐。
Move along, girls! - Yes, Sister Eileen.
继续前进!是的,爱琳姐姐。
Move along! Yes, Sister Eileen.
该死。
Oh, shit.
现在是谁在给你打电话?
Who's this calling you now?
奥菲。
Aoife.
所以这就是你的名字。
So THAT'S your name.
不。
No.
不。不不!
No. No, no, no, no!
妈的!
Shit!
这是珀西神父上週四离开都柏林的车。
This is Father Percy's car leaving Dublin last Thursday.
显然,那不是他开车。
Obviously, that's not him driving.
看起来是一个坐在副驾驶座上的女人。
Looks to be a woman in the passenger seat.
就是这样?
This is it?
呃,是的。速度货车什麽都没有?不。
Er, yeah. And nothing from the speed vans? No.
不,他一路开着限速,
No, he drove the speed limit all the way,
尽可能避开主要道路。
avoided the main roads wherever possible.
我会把这些运回都柏林,把它们拿出来
I'll run these back to Dublin, get them out
到全国每个车站,看看这傢伙有没有记录。
to every station in the country, see if this guy has a record.
你从哪裡得到的?巴里的。
Where did you get those? Barry's.
你喜欢他们吗?我愿意。他们没事,不是吗?
Do you like them? I do. They're all right, aren't they?
他们是。
They are.
你根本就没有看到女人的脸吗?不。
And you've none at all with the woman's face visible? No.
所以,其中一个是我们的凶手,是吧?
So, one of them's our murderer, huh?
可能也是我们的纵火犯。
Probably our arsonist, too.
我们需要检查所有当地的闭路电视。
We'll need to check all local CCTV.
车站后面的马厩是谁的?
Who owns the stables at the back of the station?
也许他们看到了什麽。
Maybe they saw something.
马不会他妈的。
The horses won't fuck.
再来一次?马...
Come again? The horses...
..他们不会互相操。
..they won't fuck each other.
对你有説明吗?
That helpful to you?
老实说,我不确定。
I'm honestly not sure.
大火把我的耳钉吓成了一群寒冷的酷儿。
The fire scared my studs into a bunch of frigid queers.
谁会让我为此而平方?
Who's going to make me square for that?
我注意到你的财产沿着车站的后面运行。
I noticed your property runs up along the back of the station.
你是说我和它有关係吗?不
Are you suggesting I had something to do with it? No,
我想知道你有没有闭路电视?
I'm wondering had you any CCTV?
容易!
Easy!
他们说马是性格的伟大判断者,侦探。
They say a horse is a great judge of character, Detective.
总能嗅出不好的。
Can always sniff out the bad ones.
这就是你保留这麽多人的原因吗,考夫兰先生?
Is that why you keep so many of them, Mr Coughlan?
这裡有很多坏人?我保留它们,因为我父亲保留了它们。
Lot of bad ones around here? I keep them because my father kept them.
小伙子,你知道我父亲是谁吗?怎麽,妈没告诉你吗?
Lad, do you know who my father was? Why, did your mother not tell you?
来吧,汤玛斯,你看到什麽了吗?
Come on, Thomas, did you see anything or not?
我知道是谁挑起了那场大火。
I know who started that fire.
我看到她在车库开始后跑向车库。谁?
I saw her running down towards the garage after it started. Who?
当然是艾米凯恩。
Amy Kane, of course.
帮我一个忙,汤玛斯。不要假装它没有意义,
Do me a favour, Thomas. Don't pretend it doesn't make sense,
梅西,这正是她会做的事情。
Massey, it's exactly the kind of thing she would do.
你希望我们认真对待你,是吗?
Do you expect us to take you seriously, do you?
那麽,你为什麽在这裡,问我问题?
Then, why are you here, asking me questions?
滚蛋,你们这对,我有工作要做。
Fuck off, the pair of you, I have work to do.
加油。
Come on.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
看起来我们又要和艾米凯恩说话了,所以。
Looks like we're speaking to Amy Kane again, so.
我想我们他妈的就是。
I guess we fuckin' are.
加油!
Come on!
刚刚检查过,后面什麽都没有。
Just checked, there's nothing in the back.
你能再检查一次吗?
Can you check again, please?
我一会儿就和你在一起,克莱门斯。
I'll be with you in a minute, Clemence.
我想离开这裡,洛娜。我想和我的孩子在一起。
I want to get out of here, Lorna. I want to be with my baby.
我也是,克莱门斯。
So do I, Clemence.
我们会的。
We will.
我向你保证。
I promise you.
你整晚都在这裡工作?是的。
And you were working here all night? Yep.
有人认为他们目睹了你逃离火场,艾米。
Someone reckons they witnessed you running away from the fire, Amy.
他们是个该死的骗子。我一直在这裡。
They're a fuckin' liar. I was here the whole time.
那天晚上你有没有看到有人接近加尔达车站,
Did you see anyone approaching the Garda station that night,
凌晨 3 点到 4 点之间的某个时间?
sometime between 3 and 4am?
整夜没有灵魂。
Not a soul all night.
我不认为你可以在这裡抽烟,艾米。
I don't think you can smoke that in here, Amy.
我离泵还很远。也许你的闭路电视发现了什麽?
I'm nowhere near the pumps. Maybe your CCTV picked something up?
显示器在销售办公室。
Monitors are in the sales office.
有他们。它们只覆盖泵,而不覆盖道路。
Have at them. They only cover the pumps, not the road.
你见过这样的人吗?
Have you seen anyone like this around?
也许上週五,他在这裡?
Maybe last Friday, he was in here?
你有,不是吗?
You have, haven't you?
从图片中很难看出。
It's hard to tell from the picture.
有一个男人有点像
There was a man a bit like that
进来,装得一团糟,想买一瓶伏特加。
came in, acting all unscrewed, wanted to buy a bottle of vodka.
他是用卡付款的吗?我不会服侍他。为什麽?
Did he pay with a card? I wouldn't serve him. Why?
想付现金,把硬币洒在柜台上。
Wanted to pay cash, spilled coins all over the counter.
看到他有一个五年的晶元。你的意思是像一个清醒的晶元?
Seen he had a five-year chip. You mean like a sobriety chip?
这是什麽时候,艾米?星期五。十点过后的某个时候。
When was this, Amy? Friday. Sometime after ten.
我们需要看看相机。
We need to get a look at the cameras.
开始查看 12 步计划,
Start looking at 12-step programmes,
交叉引用任何有记录的人...你,都柏林...留。
cross-reference anyone with a record... You, Dublin...stay.
是汤玛斯·考夫兰,不是吗?他说他看到我生火了?
It was Thomas Coughlan, wasn't it? He said he saw me starting the fire?
好吧,你知道我不能说。
Well, you know I can't say.
你当然会站在他一边。
Of course you'd take his side.
男人保护男人。
Men protecting men.
不,我不站在任何人一边。
No, I'm on no-one's side.
不?
No?
所以你不认识珀西神父?
So you don't know Father Percy?
前几天我看到你的脸,我说我很高兴他死了。
I saw your face the other day when I said I was happy he was dead.
这就是你要告诉我们的一切吗,艾米?
Is that everything you have to tell us, Amy?
是的,警官。
Yes, Officer.
感谢您的説明。
Thanks for your help.
是的,这是正确的。那麽,现在,还有什麽事吗?
Yeah, that's the right one. Now, then, anything else?
不,不,就是这样。
No, no, that's it.
其实,你有我可以使用的插头吗?
Actually, have you got a plug I can use?
是的,我可以帮你把它放回去。谢谢。
Yeah, I can stick it in back here for you. Thanks.
早上,达米安。
Morning, Damian.
早上,梅西。
Morning, Massey.
请问你,我们有机会吗?
Might I ask you, any chance we can get a wee
从周日晚上开始查看您的安全录像带?
look-in at your security tapes from Sunday night?
我们希望能瞥见那个放火的傢伙。
We're hoping to get a glimpse of that fella who started the fire.
哦,是的,当然。
Oh, yeah, sure.
右。
Right.
现在。。。
Now...
你是说他走上这条路?
You're saying he came down this road?
相机肯定会把他抓起来。右。
The camera will have picked him up for sure. Right.
请耐心等待我,现在,这需要几分钟。
Just bear with me a second, now, this takes a few minutes.
你好吗,洛娜?有点DIY,是吗?
How are you, Lorna? A bit of DIY, is it?
不,呃...
No, erm...
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表