剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
艾格尼丝,我的女儿,她死了。
Agnes, my daughter, she's dead.
290名儿童在修道院死亡...
290 children who died at the convent...
我只能找到三个人的坟墓。
I could only find graves for three.
我们是仅剩的妈妈
We're the only mammies left
我们一起经历了地狱。退后!
and we've been through hell together. Back off!
我妈妈告诉我,珀西神父让她联♥系♥了
My mam told me that Father Percy put her in touch with
神圣牧羊人之家和我被他们收养。
the House of the Sacred Shepherd and I was adopted through them.
1989年2月。
February, 1989.
如果他们没有关闭怎么办?
What if they didn't shut down?
如果他们只是转入地下怎么办?
What if they just went underground?
你去了拉撒路之家?
You went to Lazarus House?
我在那里怎么了?
What happened to me in there?
我暂时不希望你回来工作。
I don't want you coming back to work for a while.
照此说来,你已经死了。
According to this, you're dead.
但你还活著?
But you're alive?
是的。
Yeah.
所以,这是假的,对吧?
So, this is fake, right?
但它有政♥府♥邮票和一切。
But it's got Government stamps and everything.
就像艾格尼丝一样。
It's just like Agnes'.
也许她也还活著?
Maybe she's alive, too?
完全。
Exactly.
所以,你出生在母婴之家?
So, you were born in a Mother and Baby Home?
我没有。。。
I don't ...
我很少谈论它。
I don't talk about it much.
还行。
It's OK.
还行。
It's OK.
那么,你为什么现在给我看这个?
So, why are you showing this to me now?
我拿了一些档。
I took some files.
珀西神父家的证据。
Evidence from Father Percy's house.
所以,在那和这些之间,也许...
So, between that and these, maybe...
..也许我们可以找出你女儿的下落。
..maybe we could find out what happened to your daughter.
谢谢。
Thank you.
这其中有多少?
How much of this is there?
珀西神父保留了一切。
Father Percy kept everything.
来自他家人的信件,生日贺卡,圣诞贺卡...
Letters, birthday cards, Christmas cards from the families he...
..说明。
..helped.
对。
Right.
上帝啊!
Jesus Christ!
什么?这是什么?
What? What is it?
“亲爱的珀西神父,圣诞快乐,新年快乐,
"Dear Father Percy, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
“最良好的祝愿,弗兰克,乔伊斯和...”
"best wishes, Frank, Joyce and..."
布雷达。
Breda.
"..八岁零四个月。
"..aged eight and four months."
克莱门斯有一个女儿叫布雷达。
Clemence had a daughter called Breda.
就是她,在中间。
That's her, in the middle.
布雷达出生于85年。
Breda was born in '85.
与艾格尼丝同月。
The same month as Agnes.
一定是她吧?
It has to be her, right?
如果是她,如果珀西神父参与了她的收养,
If it is her, and if Father Percy was involved in her adoption,
也许她也有死亡证明?
maybe she has a death certificate, too?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们可以检查。
We can check.
哇,哇!你从哪里得到所有这些?
Whoa, whoa! Where did you get all of these?
不要问。
Don't ask.
哦,嘿,Sarge,只是检查一下你过得怎么样?
Oh, hey, Sarge, just checking in to see how you're doing?
我知道你说你生病了,
I know you said you were sick,
但我能听到你在那里聚集在一起,我想也许......
but I can hear you clumping around up there and I thought maybe...
“康纳...”
"Connor..."
在这里!
Here it is!
布雷达·图利。
"Breda Tooley.
“死因 - 哮喘。
"Cause of death - asthma.
“1986年5月2日。”
"2nd of May, 1986."
这他妈是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
也许弗兰克和乔伊斯可以告诉我们。
Maybe Frank and Joyce can tell us.
“磨坊路11号♥。”
"11, Mill Road."
就是这样。
That's it.
磨坊路?我的意思是,有多少磨坊路?
Mill Road? I mean, how many Mill Roads are there?
哦,负载。
Oh, loads.
嘿,你能...?看啊。
Hey, can you...? Look at that.
心教会?
Something Heart Church?
“圣心教堂。”
"Sacred Heart Church."
他妈的,我的意思是,你不能在没有
Fuck, I mean, you can't throw a stone in this country without
击中其中一个。但是有多少人在磨坊路附近?
hitting one of those. But how many are near a Mill Road?
这是非常好的工作,哥伦布。
That's very good work, Columbo.
一。
One.
二。
Two.
这里。三。
Here. Three.
四。
Four.
五。
Five.
那个是最接近的。
And that one's closest.
让我们从那里开始。还行。
Let's start there. OK.
你为什么认为他想见我?
Why do you think he wanted to see me?
也许他想求婚。
Maybe he wants to propose.
这是个坏消息。一定是这样。
It's bad news. It has to be.
嘿,你会停下来吗?
Hey, will you stop?
像这样的沙发在客厅里会很好。
A sofa like this would be nice in the living room.
虽然你不想生病。
Although you wouldn't want to get sick on it.
我为什么会生病?
Why would I be getting sick on it?
不是你,哎呀,宝贝!
Not you, eejit, the baby!
嘶!安娜!你好。
Niamh! Anna! Hello.
詹姆斯,嗨。不不不。
James, hi. No, no, no.
拜托,拜托,留在原地。
Please, please, stay where you are.
呃,我能给你什么吗?
Er, can I get you anything?
茶,咖啡?不,我们很盛大,谢谢。
Tea, coffee? No, we're grand, thanks.
我会谋杀一杯咖啡。啊,对了,就一秒钟。
I'd murder a coffee. Ah, right, just a second.
嗯......
Um...
我可以在这里喝杯咖啡吗?
Could I have, er, one coffee over here, please?
谢谢。
Thank you.
这是怎么?
What's this?
嗯,我,嗯...
Well, I, um...
我不会说这是一个灌篮,
I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a slam-dunk,
正如美♥国♥佬♥可能会说的那样,但是...
as the Yanks might say, but...
国家正在承认基尔金努尔修道院...
The State is recognising the Kilkinure Convent...
..作为洗衣房♥。
..as a laundry.
一旦这些信被签署,是的,作为抹大拉的洗衣店。
Once those letters are signed, yes, as a Magdalene Laundry.
所有妇女都有权获得赔偿。
And all of the women will be entitled to their compensation.
你做到了。哦,我的上帝。。。
You did it. Oh, my God...
哦,我的上帝。。。!
Oh, my God...!
天啊。。。
Oh, God...
天啊。。。
Oh, God...
我们甚至不知道我妈妈在洗衣房♥里,直到她去世后。
We didn't even know my mam was in the laundry until after she passed.
就像,她甚至从未告诉我父亲。
Like, she never even told my dad.
这就是她的羞愧。
That's how ashamed she felt.
而现在,他们公开承认了...
And now this, them openly acknowledging it...
..你能想像这会对她有什么影响吗?
..can you imagine what that would have done for her?
我只是希望她在这里看到它...
I just wish she was here to see it...
她会为你感到骄傲的。
She'd be so proud of you.
嗯,嗯...
Well, there, um...
我们还有其他女性可以说明,
There are other women that we can help,
因此,我们越早让他们签署这些信件越好。
so the sooner we can get these letters to them to sign, the better.
谢谢你,詹姆斯。
Thank you for this, James.
我去拿咖啡。
I'll get that coffee.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
是的。
Yeah.
你确定?
You sure?
是的。
Yeah.
你上一次睡觉是什么时候?
When did you last sleep?
不知道。今天是什么日子?
Don't know. What day is it?
今天是星期三。
It's Wednesday.
我不知道。比如,一周前?
I don't know. Like, a week ago?
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表