剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
他们也没有报告凶器。
They didn't report a murder weapon, either.
现在,让我们回到那个女人身上。
Now, let's get back to that woman.
我猜,既然你准备为她掩饰,
I'm guessing, since you're ready to cover up for her,
她是你身边的人?
she's someone close to you?
她有理由杀死珀西神父吗?她没有杀他。
Did she have a reason to kill Father Percy? She didn't kill him.
好吧,你们中的一个人做到了,显然不是你,所以......
Well, one of you did and it obviously wasn't you, so...
她没有这样做!好。
She didn't do it! Fine.
听着,达拉,如果你想让我们得出自己的结论,
Look, Dara, if you want us to draw our own conclusions,
那我们就叫它一天吧。不,听我说。
we'll just call it a day, then. No, listen to me.
她去了房♥子,好吗?但这隻是为了和那个男人说话。
She went to the house, all right? But it was only to talk to the man.
她为什麽要和珀西神父说话?他们曾经一起工作过。
Why would she want to talk to Father Percy? They used to work together.
我的妻子是一名修女。
My wife was a nun.
你老婆...是修女吗?
Your wife...was a nun?
在修道院这裡?
Here at the convent?
是的,在神圣的房♥子里他妈的什麽。
Yeah, at the House of the Sacred fuckin' whatever.
你是说七喜姐妹?
You mean the Sisters of the Seven Joys?
不管它叫什麽。但她很久以前就离开了那个地方。
Whatever it's called. But she left that place a long time ago.
她已经几十年没见过那个男人了!那麽她现在在哪裡?
She hasn't seen that man in decades! So where is she now?
把奥菲排除在外。
Leave Aoife out of this.
她是在这裡受苦的人。
She's the one who's suffered here.
她仍然尖叫着醒来,
She still wakes up screaming,
因为她认为她看到孩子们站在我们的床脚下。
because she thinks she sees kids standing at the foot of our bed.
现在她失踪了!
And now she's missing!
而我们的女儿已经到了她的智慧尽头。
And our daughter's at her wits' end.
酒吧里的那个女人呢?你为什麽不找她?
What about the woman from the bar? Why aren't you looking for HER?
你说什麽?那不是你老婆和你一起在酒吧吗?
What are you saying? That wasn't your wife with you at the bar?
我已经告诉你们中的一个了!
I told one of yous this already!
格蕾丝,她说她的名字是。
Grace, she said her name was.
那是谎言。明显地。妥妥的古怪,
That was a lie. obviously. Proper oddball,
问各种关于奥菲,关于牧师的问题。
asking all sorts of questions about Aoife, about the priest.
为什麽没有人找她?她长什麽样子?
Why is no-one looking for HER? What did she look like?
耶,高,圣女贞德在她身上他妈的理髮。
Yay high, Joan of Arc fuckin' haircut on her.
她知道奥菲在哪裡。
She knows where Aoife is.
你需要找到她!
And yous need to find her!
我们会把婴儿藏在洗衣篮里。
We'll hide the babies in the laundry basket.
然后,当我们到达酒店时,他会进去。
Then, when we get to the hotel, he'll go inside.
然后我们出去跑。
And then we get out and run.
如果婴儿开始哭泣怎麽办?司机会听到我们的声音。
What if the babies start crying? The driver will hear us.
他们不会哭。
They won't cry.
他们会和他们的妈妈在一起。
They'll be with their mammies.
观看步骤。来吧,这样。
Watch the step. Come on, this way.
你出去还好吗?詹姆斯,嗨。
Are you all right getting out there? James, hi.
很抱歉,我们迟到了几分钟。
I'm so sorry, we're a few minutes late.
你能再给我们两分钟,好吗?
Can you give us two more minutes, OK?
克莱门斯?
Clemence?
你来了?
You came?
我拉屎一块砖头。不过,这是一个不错的地方,不是吗?
I'm shittin' a brick. It's a nice place, though, isn't it?
是的,非常好。我们过去常常为他们清洗床单。
Yes, it's very nice. We used to clean their sheets for them.
你在跟我开玩笑?不!
You're kidding me? No!
妈的!
Shit!
你冷吗,佩吉?
Are you cold, Peggy?
风,差点把我带走。
The wind, it nearly took me away.
嘿!
Hey!
克莱门斯,我们可以谈谈吗?
Clemence, can we talk?
克莱门斯... # 我知道一些你不知道的事情。#
Clemence... # I know something you don't know. #
你想要什麽,艾米?无。
What do you want, Amy? Nothing.
我只是想让你知道我支援你。
I just wanted to let you know I've got your back.
我们母亲必须团结在一起,不是吗?
Us mothers have to stick together, haven't we?
姐姐,你好吗?
Sister, how are you?
这是一种享受。好吧,我们不会佔用太多
It's a pleasure. Well, we won't take up too much
姐姐,你的时代。
of your time, Sister.
我们要询问的女人是奥菲·凯西迪修女。
The woman we're enquiring about is Sister Aoife Cassidy.
她会在1983年至1987年之间的某个时候来到这裡。
She would have been here sometime between 1983 and 1987.
这是很久以前的事了。显然,在我的时代之前。
It's such a long time ago. Before my time, obviously.
我不能保证任何事情,但我会尽力而为。
I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best.
我们对此表示讚赏,姐妹。
And we appreciate that, Sister.
这很奇怪,没有她的记录。
That's odd, there's no record of her.
也许其中一个姐姐会记得她?
Perhaps one of the older Sisters might remember her?
我们可以和她那个时代的人谈谈吗?
Could we speak to someone from her time?
我认为这是不可能的。
I don't think that's going to be possible.
好吧,好吧,我们不想打扰...或者我们可以带他们
Right, well, we wouldn't want to disturb... Or we can just bring them
下到车站,如果你希望这更正式。
down to the station, if you'd prefer this to be more official.
我相信他们会很乐意提供説明,
I'm sure they'd be happy to help,
这是对谋杀神父的调查。
this being an investigation into the murder of a priest.
我的名字是詹姆斯·科伊尔,
My name is James Coyle,
我是Eadrom集团的联合创始人。
and I'm the co-founder of the Eadrom Group.
我被你今天来到这裡所表现出的勇气所鼓舞
I'm inspired by the courage you have shown coming here today
分享您的故事。
to share your stories.
真正。
Truly.
我想让你知道这将是值得的。
I want you to know that it's going to be worth it.
我要用你的故事
I'm going to be using your stories
为我们建立一个桉例。
to build us a case.
我们将让国家承认他们应该做什麽
We are going to get the state to acknowledge what they should
已经承认了一段时间,如果你能原谅我的语言。
have acknowledged a heck of a time ago, if you'll excuse my language.
现在我要关闭我的陷阱,
And now I am going to shut my trap,
因为今天我们在这裡听到的是你。
because it's you we are here to hear from today.
还行。
OK.
谁想先发言?
Who'd like to speak first?
嗯,今天有人带了他们想展示的东西吗?
Um, did anyone bring anything they'd like to show today?
有没有人想谈论这些...这些东西?
Does anyone want to talk about any of these...these things?
你带来了什麽,艾米?指甲刀?
What's that you brought, Amy? Nail clippers?
有这样一个修女,
There was this one nun,
她是一个真正的虐待狂婊♥子♥
and she was a real sadistic bitch
说到惩罚。
when it came to punishment.
每当熨烫时,她都会一直盘旋在我身上。
Whenever it was ironing, she'd hover over me the entire time
因为,好吧,她知道,我不擅长熨烫。
because, well, she knew, I was no good at the ironing.
摺痕出现的那一刻,
The moment a crease appeared,
她会拿出一把小剪子,然后...
she'd pull out a little pair of clippers, and...
..她把我所有的指甲都剪得太远了。
..she'd cut all my fingernails back too far.
然后我就流血了。
And then I'd bleed.
床单上到处都是血...
There'd be blood all over the sheets...
..这会给其他修女之一带来原因
..and that would give one of the other nuns cause
好好惩罚我。
to punish me properly.
我曾经认为这就像,你知道...
And I used to think it was like, you know...
..就像她在喂鲨鱼一样,你知道吗?
..it was like she was feeding sharks, you know?
床单上有血,水裡有血。
Blood on the sheets, blood in the water.
我也看到她对你做过一次,洛娜。
I saw her do it to you too, once, Lorna.
那是为了什麽?
What was that for?
我在讲敲门,敲门笑话。
I was telling knock, knock jokes.
你是怎麽得到快船的,艾米?
How did you get the clippers, Amy?
他们不是真正的快船,你知道吗?
They're not the ACTUAL clippers, you know?
你知道,象徵性。
You know, symbolic.
那裡有一张纸——那是什麽?
There's a sheet of paper there - what's that?
那是我的。
That's mine.
那是。。。显然,这些是我的,呃,考试成绩。
That's...those are my, erm, exam results, apparently.
他们曾经把那些寄回给我母亲,让她思考
They used to send those back to my mother to make her think
我正在参加考试
I was sitting my exams
而不是在日曆机上工作
instead of working a calendar machine
每天16小时。
16 hour a day.
“写作,86%,数学...”
"Writing, 86%, maths..."
我们不在这裡锁门。
We don't lock the doors here.
出于某种原因,他们认为我年纪大了...
For some reason, they assumed I was older...
我们不在这裡锁门。
We don't lock the doors here.
这不是监狱。
This isn't a prison.
您可以随时离开。
You can leave any time you want.
但是你会去哪裡?
But where would you go?
谁会拥有你?
Who would have you?
没有人想要你。
No-one wants YOU.
你是个罪人。
You're a sinner.
我们是来説明你的,洛娜。
We're here to help you, Lorna.
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表