剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
那是克莱门斯的女儿。这些女孩中的一个是我的吗?
That's Clemence's daughter. Is one of these girls mine?
我不知道,洛娜,我希望如此。罗娜!不要!啊!
I don't know, Lorna, I hope so. Lorna! Don't! Argh!
珀西·希恩神父。它看起来像是钝力创伤。
Father Percy Sheehan. It looks to be blunt force trauma.
在那里发现了一个潜在的凶器。
Found a potential murder weapon just there.
神圣牧羊人之家。这是一个收养机构。
The House of the Sacred Shepherd. It's an adoption agency.
这可能是将奥菲·凯西迪与珀西神父联♥系♥起来的原因,
It could be what connects Aoife Cassidy to Father Percy,
给七喜修女会的修女。
to the nuns from the Sisters of the Seven Joys.
给洛娜布雷迪。他们于1979年关闭。
To Lorna Brady. They closed in 1979.
如果妈把它都藏在某个地方怎么办?隐藏了什么?
What if your mother hid it all somewhere? Hid what?
发生在我们孩子身上的证据。
The evidence of what happened to our children.
我的孩子颤抖得要死。
My baby shivered to death.
我不是来抱她的。
And I wasn't there to hold her.
这所房♥子是奥菲最后一次见到的地方,洛娜。
This house is the last place Aoife was seen, Lorna.
那么她在哪里?
So where is she?
我杀了她!杀了她!杀了她!杀了她!
I killed her! Killed her! KILLED HER! KILLED HER!
她在哪?
Where is she?
洛娜,她在哪里?
Lorna, where is she?
奥菲在哪里?
Where is Aoife?
不知道。
Don't know.
她不见了。
She's gone.
她不见了。什么?
She's gone. What?
洛娜,看著我。
Lorna, look at me.
看著我。
Look at me.
她不见了。
She's gone.
她承认,梅西。是的?
She confessed, Massey. Yeah?
那是在她去墙里找人之前还是之后?
Was that before or after she went looking for people in the walls?
我叫你别管她。
I told you to leave her alone.
我为此举报你,小伙子。
I'm reporting you for this, lad.
她自己告诉我,她杀了奥菲·卡西迪!
She told me herself that she killed Aoife Cassidy!
那么,她在哪里?!
Well, where is she, then?!
你没有逮捕令就闯入了这里!
You broke in here without a warrant!
我要你离开我的城镇。现在。
I want you out of my town. Now.
不要这样做,梅西!
Don't do this, Massey!
斯凯利,护送阿坎德侦探离开布雷迪女士的家。
Skelly, escort Detective Akande from Ms Brady's home.
我们要把他送回都柏林。
We're sending him back to Dublin.
加油。
Come on.
罗娜?
Lorna?
门是开著的,所以我要进来。
The door was open so I'm coming in.
上帝啊。
Jesus Christ.
你是真的吗?
Are you real?
我是什么?
Am I what?
人们说你说你杀了人。
People are saying that you said you killed someone.
是的。
Yeah.
什么,你说你杀了人?
What, you SAID you killed someone?
还是你杀了人?
Or you killed someone?
哦,这已经不重要了。
Oh, it doesn't matter any more.
什么?
What?
她不见了。
She's gone.
谁?
Who?
我女儿。
My daughter.
艾格尼丝。
Agnes.
你从哪里得到的?
Where did you get this?
我必须找到她的坟墓。
I have to find her grave.
我必须找出他们把她埋在哪里。
I have to find out where they buried her.
让我和詹姆斯·科伊尔谈谈,好吗?
Let me speak to James Coyle, OK?
看看他能做些什么。
See what he can do about any of this.
而且,与此同时,我不希望你做任何事情。
And, in the meantime, I don't want you doing anything.
甚至不要离开这个家。
Don't even leave this house.
就给我呆著吧。
Just stay put for me.
还行?
OK?
你们答应我吗?
Do ye promise me?
哦,打扰...
Oh, bother...
罗娜?我能帮你吗,洛娜?
Lorna? Can I help you, Lorna?
我怀疑。你要去哪里,洛娜?
I doubt it. Where are you off to, Lorna?
你知道吗,你并没有让我的生活变得更容易,洛娜。
Do you know what, you're not making my life any easier, Lorna.
好吧,请...
All right, please...
看,你需要意识到你所处的情况。
Look, you need to be aware of the situation that you're in.
你承认谋杀。
You confessed to murder.
现在,无论我对此有何看法,
Now, whatever I might believe about that,
我的工作是调查它。
it's my job to look into it.
因此,明智的做法是更加小心。
So, you'd be wise to tread a bit more carefully.
如果你需要逮捕我,梅西,请就去做吧!
If you need to arrest me, Massey, please, just do it!
好吧,如果我相信从你嘴里说出来的一句话,我会的。
Well, I would if I believed a word that come out of your mouth.
或者如果有尸体。但是有!有一具尸体!
Or if there was a body. But there was! There was a body!
为什么这么说呢?因为它发生了!
Why are you saying this? Because it happened!
那么,她在哪里?奥菲在哪里?
Well, then, where is she? Where's Aoife?
你为什么不问那个女人
Why don't you ask that woman
谁假装是奥菲·凯西迪的女儿?
who's pretending to be Aoife Cassidy's daughter?
谁?什么女人?
Who? What woman?
我不知道,但她在撒谎。
I don't know, but she's lying.
她不是她的女儿。
She's not her daughter.
看,你现在会原谅我的
Lookit, you'll forgive me now
如果我不立即放下一切并进行调查,
if I don't drop everything immediately and look into that,
但我是一个咬人的怀疑论者,洛娜。
but I'm a biteen sceptical, Lorna.
那么,你有什么用呢?
Well, then, what use are you?
罗娜!
Lorna!
现在不要走得太远!
Don't stray too far now!
罗娜!
Lorna!
早上好,加尔达。
Good morning, Garda.
你能登录吗?
Can you sign in, please?
侦探科尔曼。这是一项巨大的成就。
A detective, Colman. It's a huge accomplishment.
你应该为自己感到骄傲。我当然是。
You ought to be very proud of yourself. I certainly am.
谢谢,父亲。
Thanks, Father.
我想我现在只是觉得有点格格不入。
I guess I'm just feeling a little out-of-place at the moment.
啊,这很正常。
Ah, that's normal.
你会习惯的。
You'll get used to it.
不过,我不是在谈论工作。
I'm not talking about work, though.
哦?
Oh?
我想我想找到我的母亲。
I think I want to find my mother.
我的生母,就是这样。
My birth mother, that is.
对。。。
Right...
而且,嗯,我想知道是否有人可以和你说话?
And, um, I was wondering if there was anyone you could speak to?
我可以和任何人交谈吗?
Anyone I could speak to?
是的,cos Lazarus House是由教会经营的,所以...
Yeah, cos Lazarus House is run by the Church, so...
我可以想一想,呃...
I can have a think, er...
但我想我从来不认识拉撒路之家的任何人。
But I don't think I ever knew anyone at Lazarus House.
我从来没有去过那里。
I never went there.
难道就没有可以和你说话的人吗?
Is there no-one at all that you could speak to?
科尔曼,你和你的父母谈过这一切吗?
Colman, have you talked to your parents about all this?
因为我不禁觉得这整个努力,
Because I can't help but feel that this whole endeavour,
好吧,这对他们来说有点耳光。
well, it would be a bit of a slap in the face for them.
你知道,他们如此努力地工作,给你一个美好的生活。
You know, they've worked so hard to give you a good life.
你能诚实地说,另一个女人也会这样做吗?
Can you honestly say that this other woman would have done the same?
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的。。。
Yeah...
好。
Fine.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
超级说,现在你回到城里了,就盯著你。
The Super said to keep an eye on you now that you're back in town.
对。
Right.
现在有,小伙子们。
There y'are now, lads.
牛奶和三种糖。
Milk and three sugars.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,神父!
Hey, Priest!
呃,是哪一年?
Er, what year was it?
1986.
1986.
啊,我们来了。
Ah, here we are.
如果你的女儿被埋葬在基尔金努尔,她应该是......这里。
If your daughter's buried in Kilkinure, she should be...here.
艾格尼丝。
Agnes.
它的意思是“纯洁”。
It means "Pure".
美丽的名字。
Beautiful name.
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表