剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
Aoife 在哪?我不知道。
Where's Aoife? I don't know.
我老婆呢?我不知道她在哪里!
Where's my wife? I don't know where she is!
你就是她去见的那个女人,对吗?你克!
You're that woman she went to meet, aren't you? You're Clemence!
珀西神父被发现死了。
Father Percy was found dead.
他是我们家的朋友。好男人。
He was a family friend. Good man.
嗯,对你的损失我很遗憾。
Well, I'm sorry for, er, your loss.
你还记得你最后一次见到珀西神父是什么时候吗?
Do you remember the last time you saw Father Percy?
Aoife 是一个修女。
Aoife was a nun.
她有理由杀死珀西神父吗?
Did she have a reason to kill Father Percy?
不是她干的!
She didn't do it!
那酒吧里的那个女人呢!
What about the woman from the bar?!
你为什么不去找她?!
Why aren't you looking for her?!
我出生在母婴之家。
I was born in a Mother and Baby Home.
我们的孩子怎么了,克莱门斯?
What happened to our kids, Clemence?
我会告诉你一切。
I'll tell you everything.
克莱门斯?克莱门斯!克莱门斯!
Clemence? Clemence! Clemence!
克!克!
Clemence! Clemence!
不不不不不!
No, no, no, no!
洛娜,这是不停歇的!
20.
Lorna, it's nonstop!
这就像……
It's like...
. .里面有个外星人,在扭动。
..having an alien in there, wriggling around.
你想要个男孩还是女孩?
Do you want a boy or do you want a girl?
不介意。
Don't mind.
只要不是外星人就行。
So long as it's not an alien.
我希望我的孩子是个男孩。
I hope mine's a boy.
嗯,男孩可以做他们喜欢做的事。
Well, boys get to do whatever they like.
如果我不擅长呢,克莱姆?
What if I'm no good at it, Clem?
你当然会做得很好。
Of course you'll be good at it.
你会是最好的奶妈!
You'll be the best mammy ever!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你觉得那是什么发型?
What kind of haircut would you call that?
就像圣女贞德,对吧?
Like Joan of Arc, right?
今天不行,科尔曼。
Not today, Colman.
那是 Lorna Brady。
That's Lorna Brady.
同样的高度,同样的体型,
It's the same height, it's the same build,
还是一样的发型,梅西……
it's the same haircut, Massey...
我之前告诉过你,很有可能。
I've told you before, it could very well be.
但这是镇上非常微妙的时刻。
But this is a very delicate moment in the town.
所以我们只能等到……
So we'll have to wait until...
等等,你穿的是什么?
Hang on, what are you wearing?
怎么啦?
What?
你不会打算来吧?
You're not thinking of coming, are you?
我想我应该表示一下敬意。
I thought I'd pay my respects.
你不能来参加葬礼,只为了把一个悲伤的女人逼入绝境!
You are not coming to a funeral, only to corner a grieving woman!
不,是纵火嫌疑人
No, a suspected arsonist
还有可能是一起谋杀案的共犯,梅西
and a possible accomplice to a murder, Massey.
你为什么要对 Lorna 这么凶?
Why are you gunning for Lorna like this?
那个可怜的女人的……
The poor woman's...
. .很奇怪。
..odd.
她……
She...
她梦游!
She sleepwalks!
你还好吗,小伙子?
Are you all right, lad?
因为那天发生的事之后…
Because after what happened the other day...
我已经告诉过你了,梅西。我很好。
I told you already, Massey. I'm fine.
这没什么好羞愧的,小伙子。
It's nothing to be ashamed of, lad.
我是说,我们都有自己的心魔。
I mean, we all have our demons.
我只是厌倦了坐视不管,梅西!
I'm just sick of sitting on my hands, Massey!
我们需要和 Lorna 谈谈…我们会的。
We need to talk to Lorna... And we will.
但不是今天。
But not today.
对不起,大卫。
I'm sorry, David.
那个是 Clemence,对吧?
That one's Clemence, right?
是你干的。
You did this.
基♥督♥的身体。
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的身体。
Body of Christ.
阿们。
Amen.
基♥督♥的身体。
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的身体。
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的身体。
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的身体。
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的身体。
Body of Christ.
基♥督♥的身体。
Body of Christ.
当某人过早离开我们……
When someone is taken from us too soon...
特别是当它突然…
..especially when it is sudden...
. .很难弄清楚发生了什么。
..it can be difficult to make sense of what's happened.
突然失去所爱的人是一件巨大的困难。
The abrupt absence of a loved one is an immense difficulty.
黑暗会让人迷失方向。
The darkness can be disorientating.
有很多未解之谜。
There are unanswered questions.
有痛苦。
There is pain.
混乱。
Confusion.
甚至愤怒。
Even anger.
但我们必须从回忆中得到安慰
But we must take solace in remembering
我们的主对苦难并不陌生。
that Our Lord himself was no stranger to suffering.
因为苦难可以救赎。
Because suffering can be redemptive.
苦难也可以是苦修。
Suffering can be penance.
克莱门斯自己对此再清楚不过了。
Clemence herself knew that all too well.
有些人说我们的生命不属于我们自己。
There are some who say our lives are not our own.
但我认为,不管她离开了我们,
But I think that, however she may have left us,
Clemence 在地球上的贡献不会被遗忘。
Clemence's contribution here on Earth will not be forgotten.
苦难是用来考验我们的。
Suffering is sent to test us.
事实上……
In fact...
. .上帝创造他最爱的人……
..God makes those he loves best...
. .受苦最多。
..suffer the most.
操,操,操,操,操,操,操,操,操,操……
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...
好了。
There you go.
你还是睡不着,是吧?
You're still not sleeping, huh?
你知道,在军队里,有时候他们会用辣椒揉眼睛。
You know, in the Army, sometimes they rub chillies in their eyes.
怎么啦?为什么?
What? Why?
帮助他们保持清醒。
To help them stay awake.
没关系。
It's OK.
One hundred.
我们都在你身边,大卫。你需要什么都行。
We're here for you, David. Whatever you need.
你能接受吗?
Can you take that?
确定。
Sure.
大卫,对你的损失我很遗憾。
I'm sorry for your loss, David.
我很不好意思问你这个问题
I feel awful asking you this,
但是 Clemence 跟你说过我们孩子的事吗?
but did Clemence say anything to you about our children?
你知道,在她…?
You know, before she...?
我刚埋葬了我的妹妹。
I just buried my sister.
你没事吧,洛娜?
You all right there, Lorna?
看起来不怎么性感。
Not looking so hot.
这会让你清醒的。
This'll wake you up.
给我!
Give me that!
洛娜·布雷迪!你这黑♥马♥!
Lorna Brady! You dark horse!
对你的损失我很遗憾,罗娜。
I'm sorry for your loss, Lorna.
谢谢。
Thanks.
如果你明天有空的话,你能来我们这儿坐坐吗?
Could you pop in to us tomorrow if you have a moment?
怎么了,我有麻烦了吗?
Why, am I in some sorta trouble?
不。我们只是还有几个问题要问你。
No. We've just got a few more questions for you.
比如,关于什么的问题?
Like, questions about what?
我们明天再谈吧。
Let's talk about it tomorrow.
说,上午 10 点?
Say, 10am?
但是如果我不想进来呢?
But what if I don't want to come in?
我真的希望你能这么做。是啊,但如果我不去呢?
I'd really prefer if you did. Yeah, but what if I don't?
你打算做什么?逮捕我吗?
What are you going to do? Like, arrest me?
出什么事了吗?
Is something the matter?
不。不,都很好,谢谢。
No. No, all good, thanks.
我在跟布雷迪女士说话。
I'm talking to Ms Brady here.
现在不太合适,是吧?
Not really the day for it, is it?
你是科尔尼家族的一员。
Now, you're one of the Kearneys.
呃,孩子。
Er, the baby.
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表