剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
Ah!
OK,醒醒吧!
OK, wake up!
哦!
Oh!
天啊,Michael!你 OK 吗?
Oh, God, Michael! Are you OK?
不。
No.
我不是!
I'm not!
你要去哪里?医院。
Where are you going? Hospital.
我和你一起去。
I'll come with you.
哦,不,不,不!
Oh, no, no, no!
哦,不,不。
Oh, no, no.
不!
No!
她长什么样?
What did she look like?
我不知道。
I don't know.
这么高。
Yay high.
圣女贞德的发型在她身上。
Joan of Arc fucking haircut on her.
她知道 Aoife 在哪里。
She knows where Aoife is.
你只需要找到她。
You just need to find her.
妻子是个修女。
The wife was a nun.
就在这里,在修道院。
Here, at the convent.
在他妈的什么神圣之家。
At the House of the Sacred fucking whatever.
你是说七喜姐妹?
You mean the Sisters of the Seven Joys?
在他妈的什么神圣之家。
At the House of the Sacred fucking whatever.
下一个问题。
Next question.
当我问你 Aoife 是否在 Kilkinure 工作时,
When I asked you if Aoife had worked in Kilkinure,
你在圣院说过……
you said at the House of the Sacred...
滚蛋!
Fuck off!
荒谬。
Ridiculous.
警卫!你在酒吧里说的那个女人。
Guard! The woman you talked about from the bar.
恩典。
Grace.
这是她吗?
Was this her?
对,就是她。
Yeah, that's her.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我觉得这个女人知道你妻子在哪里,Dara。
I think this woman knows where your wife is, Dara.
看。
Look.
我跟你说实话,好吗?
I'll level with you, OK?
我真的很担心 Aoife 在哪里。
I'm getting seriously concerned about where Aoife is.
我能找到她,但前提是你开始帮我。
I can find her, but only if you start helping me out.
神圣的牧羊人。
The Sacred Shepherd.
你说什么?
What did you say?
圣牧之家。
The House of the Sacred Shepherd.
这是 Aoife 谈论的事情。
It was something Aoife talked about.
是什么?
What was it?
我不确定,
I'm not sure,
但不管是什么,
but whatever it was,
不管他们是谁
whoever they were,
她害怕他们。
she was afraid of them.
为什么?我不知道。
Why? I don't know.
找到 Aoife。
Find Aoife.
她会告诉你一切的。
She'll tell you everything.
我在找洛娜·布雷迪?
I'm looking for a Lorna Brady?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫 Olivia。
My name is Olivia.
我想你认识我妈妈……
I think you know my mother...
Aoife 卡西迪吗?
Aoife Cassidy?
她失踪了,我知道她去找你了。
She's missing, and I know she went looking for you.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
你妈妈知道我的孩子在哪里,对吧?
Your mum knows where my child is, doesn't she?
告诉我!
Tell me!
我想她有,是的。
I think she does, yeah.
妈妈在和一个记者谈话。
Mam was talking to a journalist.
什么记者?
What journalist?
有幸存者讲述他们的故事,
There's survivors telling their stories,
但不是很多修女,你知道吗?
but not many nuns, you know?
记者说他需要证据才能发表。
The journo said he needed evidence before he could publish.
什么证据?
Evidence of what?
她永远不会告诉我的。
She'd never tell me.
你妈妈给了我一个朋友
Your mother gave that to a friend of mine
她在母婴之家
who was in the Mother and Baby Home.
那是她的女儿。
That's her daughter.
这是那些修女确切知道我们孩子去哪的证据
This is evidence those nuns knew exactly where our children went,
你妈妈也在找我
and your mother was looking for me
所以她一定也有我女儿的照片?
so she must have one of these of my daughter, too?
我们得问她才能确定。
We'd have to ask her to know for sure.
你知道我妈妈在哪儿吗?
Do you know where my mother is?
我很担心。
I'm so worried.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我来找你是因为我觉得你能帮我。
I came to you because I thought you'd be able to help me.
你能帮我吗?
Will you help me?
好吗?
Please?
你的胳膊怎么了?
What happened to your arm?
看起来猪草会烧。
It looks like hogweed burns.
那是什么?
What's that?
它是一种野花。
It's a kind of wild flower.
它看起来像什么?
What does it look like?
白色的小花。
Little white flowers.
看起来无害,真的。
Looks harmless, really.
喜欢花椰菜。
Like cauliflower.
这个看起来很恶心。
This one looks nasty.
马很容易被感染。
Horses get it a lot.
洛娜吗?
Lorna?
Lorna,你还好吗?
Lorna, are you OK?
如果你妈妈把它们都藏起来了呢?
What if your mother hid it all somewhere?
怎么啦?
What?
这些照片。
The photos.
发生在我们孩子身上的证据。
The evidence of what happened to our children.
文章说它们起作用了
The article said that they worked
与 Kilkinure 的地方当局联♥系♥
with local authorities from Kilkinure.
谁?圣牧之家。
Who? The House of the Sacred Shepherd.
是一家收养机构。
It's an Adoption Agency.
我们应该查一下当地议会的记录。
We should check the local council records.
是的,嗯…呃,史盖,
Yeah, well... Er, Skelly,
你也可以去公♥司♥注册处查一下。
check the Companies Registrations Office, too.
也许会有电♥话♥号♥码或者地址。
Maybe there'll be a number or an address.
Dara 说 Aoife 说过这些家伙,
Dara said that Aoife talked about these guys,
说她害怕他们。
that she was afraid of them.
我是说,肯定是 Kilkinure 修道院
I mean, it has to be the Kilkinure Convent
和他们一起工作的,对吧?
that they were working with, right?
我们也知道珀西神父与修道院有关。
And we know that Father Percy was involved in the Convent.
所以我认为圣牧之家
So, I reckon the House of The Sacred Shepherd
能把阿菲·卡西迪和珀西神父联♥系♥起来吗
could be what connects Aoife Cassidy to Father Percy
给七喜修女会的修女们
to the nuns from the Sisters of the Seven Joys.
致 Lorna Brady。
To Lorna Brady.
Lorna 的孩子被从那个地方带走了。
Lorna's baby was taken off from that place.
也许这些家伙就是涉案的人。
Maybe these fellas are the ones involved.
嗯,他们 1979 年就关门了。
Hmm, they closed in 1979.
怎么啦?
What?
就是他们,对吧?
That's them, right?
圣牧之家于 1979 年停止运作。
The House of the Sacred Shepherd stopped operating in 1979.
不,那……
No, that...
这不可能是对的。
That can't be right.
Lorna 在八十年代中期生了孩子。
Lorna gave birth in the mid-eighties.
而且我们知道,Aoife 至少到 1984 年才加入修道院。
And we know that Aoife didn't join the convent until at least 1984.
那 Dara 为什么会提到他们呢?
Why would Dara have mentioned them, then?
我不知道,科尔曼。
Well, I don't know, Colman.
抬起头,继续前进。
Chin up, keep going.
我们会侦破这个案子的。
We'll crack this case yet.
Kilkinure 加尔达湖。
Kilkinure Garda.
科尔曼!
Colman!
科尔曼!科尔曼!
Colman! Colman!
放开我!冷静下来。
Let me go! Calm down.
放开我!冷静下来!
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表