剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
Let me go! Calm down!
呼吸。
Breathe.
他说我是被收养的。
He said I was adopted.
你是被收养的。
You are adopted.
你被选中了,科尔曼。
You were chosen, Colman.
选择。
Chosen.
大多数人不能这么说。
Most people can't say that.
好消息,儿子。
Good news, son.
刚才是你的人谢默斯打来的电♥话♥。
That was your man Seamus on the phone.
他估计他在万圣节晚上看到 Aoife 上了一辆出租车。
He reckons he saw Aoife getting into a taxi on Halloween night.
我们知道是哪一个吗?
Do we know which?
嗯,这是 Kilkinure,只有一个。
Well, this is Kilkinure, there's only one.
什么,一家公♥司♥吗?
What, one company?
一辆出租车。
One taxi.
一个司机。
One driver.
一个叫约翰·法雷尔的家伙。
Fella by the name of John Farrell.
他喜欢喝酒,但你不是听我说的。
He likes a drink, but you didn't hear it from me.
我在找一个约翰·法雷尔?
I'm looking for a John Farrell?
是的!
Yes!
我是科尔曼·阿坎德探长。
I'm Detective Sergeant Colman Akande.
我被捕了吗?
Am I under arrest?
下……为了什么?
Under... For what?
我不知道。是你逮捕我的。
I don't know. You're the one arresting me.
不,我不是要逮捕你。
No, I'm not arresting you.
哦。好。
Oh. Good.
我有几个简短的问题
I have a few quick questions
关于你上周的一次出租车旅行。
about one of your taxi journeys last week.
继续。
Proceed.
你认得那个女人吗?
Do you recognise that woman?
啊!
Ah!
我做的事。
I do.
我让她在出租车上…
I had her in the cab on...
. .星期六晚上。
..Saturday night.
你还记得那晚你带她去哪了吗?
And do you remember where you took her that night?
是的。我带她去了洛娜·布雷迪家。
Yeah. I took her to Lorna Brady's house.
她有没有说为什么要去洛娜家?
Well, did she say why she wanted to be taken to Lorna's house?
嗯?
Huh?
不!
No!
洛娜刚要求带她回家。
Lorna just asked to be taken home.
什么,你是说他们在一起?是啊!
What, you mean they were together? Yeah!
哦,洛娜当时的状态非常糟糕。
Oh, Lorna was in an awful state altogether.
事实上,你只是错过了他们。
You just missed them, actually.
什么,他们来过这里吗?
What, they were here?
好吧,反正 Lorna 是。
Well, Lorna was anyway.
你真的认为我妈妈会在这里吗?
Do you really think my mam could be here?
我想她可能是,是的。
I think she could've been, yeah.
为什么在这里?
Why here?
嗯,这是藏东西的完美地方。
Well, it's the perfect place to hide something.
如果你愿意,你可以拿走。不,没关系。
You can take that if you want. No, it's OK.
只是爸爸。
It's just dad.
他在都柏林,在家里。
He's in Dublin, at home.
自从妈妈失踪后,他就一直坐在电♥话♥旁。
He's just sat by the phone ever since mam went missing.
都柏林?
Dublin?
你♥爸♥爸在都柏林?
Your dad's in Dublin?
是的。
Yeah.
他想去基尔基努尔,但我让他留在原地。
He wanted to come to Kilkinure but I told him to stay put.
如果妈妈出现了,一定有人在那里。
Someone has to be there if mam shows up.
也许你应该去楼下看看?
Maybe you should check downstairs?
你在上面做什么?
What are you doing up there?
他妈的,他妈的!
Shit, shit!
找什么东西吗?
Find anything?
不。我也不。
No. Me neither.
我觉得这里什么都没有。
I don't think anything's here.
我们去好吗?
Shall we go?
今晚我能和你在一起吗?
Can I stay with you tonight?
我不认识这个镇上的其他人。
I don't know anyone else in this town.
课程。
Course.
你想喝茶吗?
Do you want tea?
怎么啦?
What?
我在泡茶。
I'm making tea.
我不知道你怎么看。
Wasn't sure how you take it.
你找到你要找的东西了吗?
Did you find what you're looking for?
我是来看你的。
I've come to see you.
哦,那太好了。
Oh, that's nice.
这是友好的
That's friendly
你有很多朋友吗,Lorna?
Have you got a lot of friends, Lorna?
不是真的。
Not really.
有你吗?
Have you?
我不这么认为。
I'd say not.
你经常有朋友来吗?
Do you often have friends round?
不。
No.
10 月 31 日晚上,你有客人来访吗?
Night of October 31st, did you have a guest round?
万圣节吗?
Halloween?
所以那天晚上你是一个人?
So you were alone that night?
呃,是吗?
Er, yeah?
你认识约翰·法雷尔吗,洛娜?
Do you know John Farrell, Lorna?
约翰·法雷尔……
John Farrell...
今晚我和他谈过了
I spoke to him this evening
他告诉我那晚你不是一个人。
and he told me that you weren't alone that night.
他告诉我他把你和阿菲·卡西迪丢在这里了。
He told me that he dropped yourself and Aoife Cassidy back here.
这是阿菲最后出现的地方,洛娜。
This house is the last place Aoife was seen, Lorna.
那么,她在哪里?
So, where is she?
你想知道我怎么想的吗?
You want to know what I think?
我想是阿菲·卡西迪
I think Aoife Cassidy
在都柏林被谋杀的珀西·希恩神父…
murdered Father Percy Sheehan in Dublin...
. .然后开着他的车跑过来。
..and legged it down here in his car.
Aoife 需要一个当地人来庇护她。
Aoife needed someone local to harbour her.
来掩盖她的踪迹。所以你就来了。
To cover her tracks. And that's where you came in.
所以她躲在这里,而你毁了车,
So she laid low here while you destroyed the car,
然后她就消失了。
and then she disappeared.
但我不知道的是,你为什么要帮她?
But what I don't know is, why are you helping her?
我不会帮她的。
I'm not helping her.
你在骗我,Lorna。
You're lying to me, Lorna.
你♥他♥妈♥的又在骗我了。
You're fucking lying to me again.
你告诉我你不认识珀西神父。
You told me you didn't know Father Percy.
那是个谎言。
That was a lie.
你跟我说你没有烧他的车。
You told me you didn't burn his car.
那是个谎言。
That was a lie.
你告诉我 Aoife Cassidy 带走了你的孩子…
You told me Aoife Cassidy walked away with your baby...
她做到了。
She did.
那是个谎言。
That was a lie.
不。
No.
我为什么不做点什么呢?
Why didn't I do something?
我为什么不…?我为什么不做点什么
Why didn't I...? Why didn't I do something
或者说点什么?
or say something?
我的孩子战死了。
My baby shivered to death.
她战栗得要死。
She shivered to death.
我没有在那里抱着她,
And I wasn't there to hold her,
让她保持温暖。
to keep her warm.
我应该在那里的。
I should have been there.
我应该勇敢地面对他们。
I should've stood up to them.
我本可以和她私奔的。
I could've run away with her.
但我没有。
But I didn't.
我没有。
I didn't.
你从哪弄来的?
Where did you get this?
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
怎么啦?
What?
谁给你的,Lorna?
Who gave this to you, Lorna?
Aoife 签了这个。
Aoife signed this.
Aoife Cassidy 签了这个。
Aoife Cassidy signed this.
你确定你听不到吗?
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表