剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
好吧,你告诉我。你说你认识那个人。
Well, you tell me. You say you knew the man.
我们正在寻找他的凶手一路开车到这裡的原因。
We're looking for a reason why his killer drove all the way out here.
我需要知道她刚才说的话是否有任何道理。
I need to know if there's any truth in anything she just said.
我们需要去那个修道院。
We need to go to that convent.
是的,看,如果你正在考虑去那裡,
Yeah, lookit, if you're thinking about going up there,
你会发出很多噪音
you're going to make a lot of noise
你会让很多人不高兴,
and you're going to upset a lot of people,
你自己的主管可能包括。
your own superintendent probably included.
这些女人还在吗?
Are any more of these women still around?
什麽女人?
What women?
洗衣店的女人。
The women from the laundry.
好吧,但是在那之后发生了什麽?
OK, but what happened after that?
在你自欺欺人并攻击一个成年男子之后
After you made a fool of yourself and attacked a grown man
然后把自己打晕在舞池裡,之后?是的。
and knocked yourself out on the dance floor, after that? Yeah.
我不知道,洛娜。你刚刚离开。靠我一个人?
I don't know, Lorna. You just left. On me own?
不。有人带你回家。
No. Someone took you home.
谁?
Who?
我不知道,某个女人。
I don't know, some woman.
什麽?她带我回家?
What? She took me home?
我不知道她有没有带你回家。她肯定带你出去了...
I don't know if she took you home. She certainly took you out...
她是谁?!我不知道。。。看,我只是...嗨,西沃恩!
Who was she?! I don't know... Look, I'm just... Hi, Siobhan!
嘿,康纳。你看起来像狗屎。
Hey, Conor. You look like shite.
好吧,如果你不得不整天站在田野裡,你也会这样,
Well, so would you if you had to stand in a field all day,
盯着一辆汽车,就像某种...色狼。
staring at a car like some kind of... pervert.
好吗,洛娜?嗯。
All right, Lorna? Hmm.
我有这个谋杀桉。
I had this murder case.
谋杀?绕在这裡?
A murder? Round here?
不,在都柏林。一些牧师。
No, in Dublin. Some priest.
但是他们把他的车扔在这裡。
But they dumped his car here.
好吧,那就来吧。给我一品脱...
Well, come on, then. Get me a pint...
对不起,爱。这是最适合您的地方。
I'm sorry, love. It's the best place for you.
爸爸。。。
Dad...
不,我不想去!
No, I don't want to go!
爸爸!
Dad!
求求你,爸爸!
Please, Dad!
帮帮我!
Help me!
请説明自己。
Please, help yourself.
不,不,我很好,谢谢一百万。
No, no, I'm fine, thanks a million.
你必须吃点东西...老实说,我没事。非常感谢。
You have to eat something... I'm OK, honestly. Thanks very much.
你也一样,侦探。
You're just as well, Detective.
佩吉的三明治是一堆狗屎。
Peggy's sandwiches are a pile of shite.
你吃我的三明治已经快40年了。
You've been eating my sandwiches for nearly 40 years.
所以,我会知道的!
So, I would know!
你还记得珀西神父吗?
Do you remember a Father Percy at all?
对不起,珀西神父有点晚了我们的时间。
Sorry, Father Percy was a little after our time.
但你还记得他吗?所以他在修道院?
But you do remember him? So he was at the convent?
哦,是的。井。。。
Oh, yes. Well...
但你只有在遇到麻烦时才会遇到他。
But you'd only ever meet him if you were in trouble.
你是说怀孕吗?
Do you mean pregnant?
女孩们最终进入洗衣店的原因有很多。
There were lots of reasons the girls ended up in the laundries.
不是所有人都有孩子。
Not all of us had babies.
佩吉是个大美人。
Peggy was a great beauty.
他们曾经说她在追捕男孩和已婚男人。
They used to say she was after the boys and the married men.
她甚至没有男朋友。
She never even had a boyfriend.
其他女人有理由伤害珀西神父吗?
Would any of the other women have had a reason to harm Father Percy?
那些女人是最好的女人。
Those women are the best of women.
她们是你见过的最善良、最坚强的女人!
They're the kindest, strongest women you'll ever meet!
他没有任何意义,佩吉!
He didn't mean anything by it, Peggy!
他只是在问问题。
He was just asking questions.
那是一段艰难的时期。
Those were hard times.
我们几乎活了下来,但这并不容易。
We just about survived, but it wasn't easy.
大多数女性,她们找不到家庭,找不到工作。
Most of the women, they can't find a family, find a job.
我们中的一些人甚至与警卫发生了麻烦。
Some of us have even got in trouble with the guards.
像艾米凯恩?
Like Amy Kane?
是的,嗯...
Yes, well...
可怜的艾米。
Poor Amy.
你还在想别人吗?
Was there someone else you were thinking about?
我不能再谈论这个了。
I can't talk about this any more.
我不能再谈论这个了!佩吉!
I can't talk about this any more! Peggy!
佩吉!
Peggy!
我们需要离开。
We need to leave.
另一个女人陷入困境是怎麽回事
What's this about another one of the women being in trouble
和警卫?没什麽,好吗?
with the guards? It's nothing, all right?
洛娜·佈雷迪。
Lorna Brady.
去年的一个晚上,她闯入了修道院。
She broke into the convent grounds one night last year
并用斧头亵渎了圣母玛利亚的神龛。
and desecrated a shrine to the Virgin Mary with an axe.
她听起来很暴♥力♥。
She sounds violent.
她在梦游。
She was sleepwalking.
梦游?
Sleepwalking?
洛娜无害,科尔曼。
Lorna's harmless, Colman.
洛娜不是...
Lorna's not...
她脑子不对劲。
She's not right in the head.
姑娘们,我们要上路了,好吗?
Girls, we're going to hit the road, all right?
佈雷迪小姐?
Miss Brady?
佈雷迪小姐?
Miss Brady?
罗娜?
Lorna?
妈的!
Shit!
佈雷迪小姐?
Miss Brady?
你好?
Hello?
哦,操!
Oh, fuck!
哦!
Oh!
操,操...
Fuck, fuck...
该死的白♥痴♥!
Fucking idiot!
他妈的!
Fuck!
该死。。。
Oh, shit...
法医正在路上。
Forensics are on their way.
他们什麽也找不到。
They'll find nothing.
看,对不起。这是。。。
Look, I'm sorry. This is...
这是在我身上。
This is on me.
是的,嗯...
Yeah, well...
..新的犯罪现场。
..new crime scene.
新证据,新机遇。
New evidence, new opportunities.
这也意味着我完全他妈的是对的。
It also means I was completely fuckin' right.
有人试图掩盖他们的踪迹。
Someone's trying to cover their tracks.
他们在附近的某个地方...
And they're somewhere nearby...
..在你无聊的小镇上。
..in your boring little town.
罗娜?
Lorna?
罗娜。
Lorna.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我只是没有真正睡觉。
I just haven't really slept.
哦!
Oh!
太完美了!
It is perfect!
她不是新娘吗!
Isn't she a bride!
洛娜,你为什麽不让我,呃,在这裡结束
Lorna, why don't you let me, er, finish up here
也许你可以去给我们大家泡杯好茶?嗯。
and perhaps you could go and make us all a nice cup of tea? Mmm.
哦,艾丹,你好吗?
Oh, Aidan, how are you?
希雅,凯茜。罗娜。
Hiya, Cathy. Lorna.
那是一件漂亮的衣服,塔比莎。
That's a beautiful dress, Tabitha.
这是一个可爱的,呃,形状。
It's a lovely, erm, shape.
哦。谢谢,梅西。
Oh. Thanks, Massey.
是的,这是侦探科尔曼·阿坎德。
Yeah, this is Detective Colman Akande.
他从都柏林租借给我们。
He's on loan to us from Dublin.
哦,这是关于那场火的,是吗?
Oh, is this about that fire, is it?
我来泡茶,凯茜。
I'll make the tea, Cathy.
其实,我们只是想和你说几句话,呃,和你说...
Actually, we just wanted a quick word, er, with you...
..洛娜,如果没事的话?
..Lorna, if that's all right?
你好,洛娜。很高兴终于见到你了。
Hello, Lorna. Nice to finally meet you.
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
正如梅西中士所说,我在这裡是调查的一部分
I'm here, as Sergeant Massey said, as part of an investigation
进入,呃,谋杀一个牧师,
into, er, the murder of a priest,
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表