剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
迈克尔?是吗?
Michael? Is that right?
是啊,你怎么知道的?
I am, how'd you know that?
其实,你们的头型都差不多。
Actually, you all have the same shape of head.
呃,你得原谅我们从都柏林来的人。
Er, you'll have to forgive our man from Dublin.
他就像窗户里的砖头一样微妙。
He's as subtle as a brick through a window.
别理它,洛娜。
Don't give it any heed at all, Lorna.
就在今天,你知道的。
Today of all days, you know.
你能来真是太好了,警探。
So good of you to come, Detective.
我想请你喝一杯,但你好像在上班!
I'd offer you a drink, but you seem to be on the clock!
再次感谢你的到来,James。
Thanks again for coming, James.
这对 Clemence 来说意义重大。
It would've meant a lot to Clemence.
一点也不,Niamh。我们现在是一条船上的人。
Not at all, Niamh. We're all in this together now.
你从政♥府♥那里听到关于我们请♥愿♥的消息了吗?
Have you heard anything from the Government about our petition?
他们不确定
They're unsure
如果他们听到足够多的消息,宣布修道院为洗衣店的话
if they've heard enough to declare the Convent as a laundry.
他们还需要一点时间来达成共识。
They need a little more time to reach a consensus.
这正常吗?
Is that normal?
不要做过多解读。
Don't read too much into it.
让我们继续等着瞧吧。
Let's just continue to wait and see.
是啊,你们都很无聊。
Aye, you're all boring.
我只想喝酒、唱歌♥、跳舞。
I just want to drink, sing and dance.
因为那是 Clemence 想要的。
Cos that's what Clemence would've wanted.
是啊,好吧,也许现在不是做这些事情的最佳时机。
Yeah, well, maybe now's not the best time for any of that.
怎么了,Niamh?
What's wrong, Niamh?
我还以为你们都赞成表达感情呢。
I thought you were all for expressing our feelings.
你们都不知道克莱门斯在那里经历了什么。
None of you lot know what Clemence went through in that place.
也许现在够了,Amy。
Maybe that's enough now, Amy.
只有我和 Lorna 可以。
Only me and Lorna can.
你们大家,你们都听到 Bum Fluff 神父说的话了。
You all, you heard what Father Bum Fluff says.
克莱门斯只剩下她的弟弟大卫。
Clemence is survived only by her brother, David.
只有通过。
Only by.
只有通过!
Only by!
也就是说,不是被她的孩子。
As in, not by her child.
为什么不呢?不是吗,洛娜?
Why not? Ain't that right, Lorna?
请艾米。
Amy, please.
我们是只剩下的奶妈了。
We're the only mammies left.
我们一起经历了地狱。后退!
And we've been through hell together. Back off!
我们这些人在这里做什么?
What are any of us lot even doing here?
我们没有照顾她。
We didn't look after her.
而现在我们在她的事上撒谎。
And now we're lying about her.
他妈的心脏病发作?
Fuckin' heart attack?
你能不能别这样?
Will you come off it?
cleence 做出了选择,我们需要尊重他。
Clemence made a choice and we need to respect that.
闭嘴,艾米,拜托。
Shut up, Amy, please.
大卫现在不应该听你的屁话。
David shouldn't have to be listening to your shit right now.
也许我们都有心脏病,是吧?
Maybe we all have heart attacks, huh?
你怎么看,科伊尔先生?
What do you reckon, Mr Coyle?
也许这会帮助你达成共识,
Maybe that would help your consensus,
真正引起人们的注意……
really get people's attention...
哦,那就继续吧!你第一次!
Oh, go on, then! You first!
帮我们大家一个忙!
Do us all a favour!
哦,够了!这就够了。
Oh, that's enough! That's enough.
这就够了。
That's enough.
去你♥妈♥的♥,Lorna Brady!
Fuck you, Lorna Brady!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
你能送我回家吗?
Can you walk me home?
确定。
Sure.
艾米吗?
Amy?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我看到洛娜·布雷迪烧了珀西神父的车。
I saw Lorna Brady burn Father Percy's car.
是这样吗?是的。
Is that right? Yeah.
我之前是在撒谎。
I was lying before.
想要保护她。
Trying to protect her.
我为什么要呢?她根本不在乎我。
Why should I? She doesn't give a fuck about me.
好吧,那我就去。
Right, then, I'll go.
洛娜,你能等一下吗?
Lorna, can you wait a minute?
对不起,洛娜。
I'm sorry, Lorna.
为了我说的话。
For what I said.
这是不对的。
It wasn't right.
我很抱歉把你们分开了。
And I'm sorry I kept ye apart.
这也许是最好的结果。
It might've been for the best.
上帝,克。
God, Clemence.
她看起来不是很开心吗?
Doesn't she look so happy?
神。
God.
那微笑。
That smile.
,呃…那不是克莱门斯。
That, er... That's not Clemence.
中间那个女孩——她的名字叫 Breda。
The girl in the middle - her name is Breda.
那是克莱门斯的女儿。
That's Clemence's daughter.
她和她一模一样。
She's the spitting image of her.
这是……这是克莱门斯的女儿?
This is... This is Clemence's daughter?
她还活着吗?
She's alive?
你从哪弄来的?
Where did you get this?
克莱门斯进城和别人喝茶去了。
Clemence went into town to have tea with someone.
而当她回来的时候,她的心情非常奇怪。
And when she came back, she was in a very strange mood.
我对她说,我说,“你遇到谁了?”
And I said to her, I said, "Who did you meet?"
她说:“我以前认识的一个修女。”
And she said, "A nun I used to know."
七喜姐妹之一。
One of the Sisters of the Seven Joys.
这个名字我已经很久没在这房♥子里听到了。
That's a name I haven't heard in this house in a long time.
那个修女给了她这个。
And that nun gave her that.
但我知道 Clemence 会希望你看到的。
But I know Clemence would've wanted you to see that.
为什么?
Why?
你觉得这些女孩…
Do you think one of these girls...
. .会是我的吗?
..could be mine?
我不知道。或者,你觉得那个修女,她…
I don't know. Or maybe, do you think that nun, she had...
..还有我孩子的照片,你觉得呢?
..a photo of my kid, too, d'ya think?
我真的不知道,Lorna。
I really don't know, Lorna.
但我希望如此。
But I hope so.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,来吧。
Right, come on.
哥伦布为你准备好了。
Columbo's ready for you.
这要花多长时间?
How long is this going to take?
我有事情要做。
I have things to do.
我可以用一下你的厕所吗?
Can I use your toilet?
是啊,说吧。那边尽头。
Yeah, fire away. Down the end there.
F-F-Fuck,狗屎!
F-F-Fuck, shit!
他妈的!
Fuck!
操,屎,混♥蛋♥!
Fuck, shit, arse!
他妈的!
Fuck!
我在这里做什么?
What am I doing here?
是你吗?
Is that you?
你肯定知道,洛娜,
As I'm sure you're aware, Lorna,
车站的一辆车被放火烧了
a car at the station lockup was set fire to
上星期天晚上。
last Sunday night.
我有目击证人看到你用火柴点着了,洛娜。
I've an eyewitness that saw you take a match to it, Lorna.
嗯,当然,任何人都可以说他们看到任何人做了任何事。
Well, sure, anyone can say they saw anyone do anything.
这是……哦,这么说他们在撒谎?
That's... Oh, so they're lying?
是的。如果他们说看到我烧了一辆车,那他们是在撒谎。
Yeah. If they say they saw me burn a car, yeah, they're lying.
你之前跟我们说过你不记得珀西神父是谁。
You told us before that you didn't remember who Father Percy was.
这是正确的。他跟这事有什么关系?
That's right. What's he got to do with this?
嗯,那是他的车。
Well, that was his car.
哦?奇怪的是,修道院的其他女人,
Oh? See, strangely enough, the other women from the convent,
他们似乎对他印象很好。
they seem to remember him well.
尤其是那些来自母婴之家的。
Especially those from the Mother and Baby Home.
你也在里面,对吧?
You were in there as well, weren't you?
关你什么事?
What business is that of yours?
我相信这是一个敏感的话题。
I'm sure it's a touchy subject.
你♥他♥妈♥的知道这事吗?
The fuck do you know about it?
关于这些吗?
:08,599
About any of this?
他们对我们,对我们的孩子做了什么?
What they did to us, to our children?
是我在问问题,Lorna,好吗?
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表