剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
没有运气?
No luck?
你试过县档案馆吗?
Have you tried the county archives?
呃,没有。他们把县里所有的墓葬都放在他们的系统中。
Er, no. They have all the burials in the county in their system.
仅仅因为她不在我们的记录中,
Just because she isn't in our records here,
这并不意味著我们找不到她。
it doesn't mean we can't find her.
不要失去信心,洛娜。
Don't lose faith, Lorna.
对。
Right.
我知道教会可能有很多事情要回答,
I'm aware the Church probably has a lot to answer for,
在他们说你经历了什么之后。
after what they say you went through.
但我不想认为几个烂苹果
But I'd hate to think that a few rotten apples
影响了你与上帝的关系。
had affected your relationship with God.
什么?
What?
什么,我与上帝的关系?
What, my relationship with God?
你认识艾米凯恩吗?
Do you know Amy Kane?
她和我一起在洗衣房♥里。
She was in the laundry with me.
她曾经告诉我修道院里的这个房♥间。
She used to tell me about this room in the convent.
你知道,当婴儿出生时生病时,
You know, when a baby was born sick,
当有并发症时...
when there were complications...
..当它看起来可能无法成功时,
..when it looked like it might not make it,
修女会把孩子放在这个房♥间里
the nuns would put the baby in this room
只是...等。
and just...wait.
他们不会干预,打电♥话♥给医生,做任何事情,
They wouldn't intervene, call a doctor, do anything,
拭目以待吧。
just wait and see.
走著瞧。
Wait and see.
你知道她叫这个房♥间什么吗?
You know what she called this room?
她称之为「垂死的房♥间」。
She called it the Dying Room.
我从来不相信她,但现在我相信了。
And I never believed her, but I do now.
所以,天父啊,你不要为我和神忧虑。
So don't you worry, Father, about me and God.
我从未见过这个人。
I never met the man.
我们都没有这样做。
None of us did.
上帝从未踏足过那个地方。
God never set foot in that place.
听到技术局的回复了吗?
Heard anything back from the tech bureau?
这个地方一团糟,大量的印刷品和纤维材料。
The place was a mess, loads of prints and fibrous materials.
一堆人从屋子里进来。
A fuckload of people came through the house.
甚至发现了兔毛。
Even found rabbit hairs.
这是怎么回事?
What's that about?
还有更多的鲜血飞溅。
And more blood splatter.
这都是珀西神父的。
It's all Father Percy's.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
他有电♥话♥吗?
Did he have a phone?
珀西神父?
Father Percy?
我没有看到有证据的手♥机♥。
I didn't see a phone catalogued in evidence.
好吧,我猜他没有,那么。
Well, I guess he didn't have one, then.
但有一个。
But there was one.
那天晚上他能打个电♥话♥吗?
Could he have made a phone call that night?
如果他打电♥话♥给员警,我们就会知道。
If he called the cops, we'd know about it.
如果他打电♥话♥给别人呢?或。
And if he called someone else? Maybe.
所以,没有电♥话♥证据,
So, there's no phone in evidence,
家里没有电♥话♥。它在哪里?
there's no phone in the house. Where is it?
看,你可以看到电线曾经在哪里。
Look, you can see where the cord used to be.
该死的地狱。如果有人拿走了怎么办?
Fuckin' hell. What if someone took it?
一个不想让我们知道他打电♥话♥给他们的人。
Someone who doesn't want us to know he called them.
你不觉得你可能
Do you not think you might be
在那里跳到结论,科尔曼?
jumping to conclusions there, Colman?
你好。
Hi.
我们即将关闭。
We're closing soon.
我只是在寻找埋葬记录。
I'm just looking for a burial record.
你能小心一点吗?
Can you be careful with that?
你什么都没找到吗?不,对不起。艾格尼丝·布雷迪没有记录。
Did you find nothing? No, sorry. There's no record for Agnes Brady.
你能再检查一次吗?它就在我面前。
Can you check again? It's right here in front of me.
那是你保存硬拷贝的地方吗?
Is that where you keep the hard copies?
我们已经把一切都数位化了。
We've everything digitised.
嗯,显然,你没有。我可以看看那里吗?
Well, obviously, you don't. Can I have a look in there, please?
我们不允许任何人进入档案馆
We don't allow anyone into the archives
未经事先书面许可。
without prior written permission.
什么,你是说我看不到自己女儿的埋葬记录,
What, you're saying I can't see my own daughter's burial record,
这是你说的吗?不。
is that what you're saying? No.
我要说的是,如果有埋葬记录让你看到,
What I'm saying is, if there was a burial record for you to see,
它会在这里,在我面前。
it would be here, in front of me.
但事实并非如此。
But it's not.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我不明白这个问题。
I don't understand the question.
她怎么会有死亡证明?
How can she have a death certificate?
我的意思是,她怎么可能死了,没有他妈的埋葬记录?
I mean, how can she have died and have no fuckin' burial record?
如果你现在要去制♥造♥一个大场面,我帮不了你。什么?!
I can't help you if you're going to go causing a big scene now. What?!
这里没有人,你们!
There's no-one here, ye gobshite!
如果你继续这样下去,我将不得不打电♥话♥给保安。
I'll have to call security if you carry on like this.
但你不会接受的,是吗?
But you're not going to take that, are you?
不。
No.
不,不,我不是。
No, no, I'm not.
你不是什么?我想进去。
You're not what? I want to get in there.
我想看看,拜托。
I want to have a look, please.
让我看看。
Let me have a look.
让我进去。安全?
Let me in. Security?
让我进去!
Let me in!
让我进去!你能让我进去吗!
Let me in! Can you let me in, please!
妈的...好吧。
Shit... All right.
谢谢。谢谢。
Thank you. Thank you very much.
我相信你知道这是一个原因
I'm sure you're aware that this is a cause
这非常贴近我的心。
that is very close to my heart.
抹大拉洗衣店
The Magdalene Laundries
是我们民族历史的污点。
are a stain on our nation's history.
是不是人多了?
Was that a bit of a thin crowd in there?
啊,我不会担心的。
Ah, I wouldn't worry about it.
嗯,詹姆斯,你还记得洛娜·布雷迪吗?
Um, James, do you remember Lorna Brady?
我愿意。
I do.
嗯,看来她发现了一张死亡证明。
Well, it seems that she's discovered a death certificate.
为了她在母婴之家的孩子?哦。
For the child that she had at the Mother & Baby Home? Oh.
我想帮她得到一些答案。
I'd like to help her get some answers.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
哦,我的天哪,这太可怕了。
Oh, my goodness, that's awful.
你知道,我...
You know, I...
我一直在等著告诉你这个,但我...
I've been waiting to tell you this but I...
我只是想等到我得到确认,
I just thought I'd wait until I got confirmation,
但我们正在接近,尼亚姆。
but we're getting close, Niamh.
我与弗格森法官会晤。
I have a meeting with Judge Ferguson.
他是可以推荐是否的人
He's the man who can recommend whether or not
政♥府♥将承认修道院为洗衣房♥。
the government will recognise the convent as a laundry.
他非常有同情心。好了...
And he's very sympathetic. OK, well...
..这是个好消息,不是吗?
..that's great news, isn't it?
所以,他会接受这个吗?
So, he'll be receptive to this?
这些人是出了名的善变,Niamh。
These people are notoriously fickle, Niamh.
我讨厌我们...撤销我们所做的好工作。
And I would hate us to...to undo the good work that we have done.
如果某些人听到谣言
If certain people were to get wind of the rumours
我听说过布雷迪小姐,
that I've heard about Miss Brady,
那么我们可能会遇到问题。
then we might have a problem.
我认为我们需要非常谨慎地行事。
I think we need to tread very carefully.
对不起,尼亚姆。
I'm sorry, Niamh.
我希望我能做得更多。
I wish I could do more.
明天见,谢恩。晚上好。
See you tomorrow, Shane. Good evening.
# Ajodun ayo fun e
# Ajodun ayo fun e
# Ajodun ayo fun e
# Ajodun ayo fun e
# Ajodun ayo fun e, Lola!
# Ajodun ayo fun e, Lola!
# 阿约敦阿约乐趣 e!#
# Ajodun ayo fun e! #
嘻嘻!万岁!
Hip-hip! Hooray!
嘻嘻!万岁!
Hip-hip! Hooray!
嘻嘻!万岁!
Hip-hip! Hooray!
嘻嘻!哗啦!
Hip-hip! Tayo!
别臀部了,房♥子要烧了!还行。
Stop hip-hipping, the house is going to burn down! OK.
爸爸!
Father!
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表