剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
说明!
Help!
爸爸!
Father!
他妈的见鬼,你在干什么?
Fucking hell, what are you doing?
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
我很好。
I'm fine.
我只是做了一个噩梦。
I just had a bad dream.
你被汗水浸透了。没什么。
You're drenched in sweat. It's nothing.
没什么,你可以回去睡觉了。
It's nothing, you can go back to bed.
这是怎么回事?
What was it about?
我在隧♥道♥里。
I was in a tunnel.
有人在追我。
Someone was chasing me.
你小时候做过同样的噩梦。
You had the same nightmares when you were little.
当我们把你从拉撒路之家带回家时。
When we brought you home from Lazarus House.
我不记得了。
I don't remember.
你会尖叫著醒来,「残忍♥的人!
You would wake up screaming, "The Cruelty Man!
“别让凶残男抓到我!”
"Don't let the Cruelty Man get me!"
残忍♥的男人...
Cruelty Man...
你不记得了?
You don't remember?
妈妈,我能问你一件事吗?
Mam, can I ask you something?
答案是肯定的。什么。
Of course. Anything.
珀西神父。
Father Percy.
他和我的出生地有关系吗?
Did he have something to do with where I was born?
与拉撒路之家?
With Lazarus House?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
他只是帮我们找到了收养机构。
He just helped us to find the adoption agency.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
他给了我们号♥码...
He gave us the number for the...
..神圣的牧羊人。
..Sacred Shepherd people.
你是说圣牧人之家?那就是他们。
You mean the House of the Sacred Shepherd? That was them.
珀西神父推荐了他们,
Father Percy recommended them,
但在那之后他们照顾了一切。
but they took care of everything after that.
1986...
1986...
你在哪里,艾格尼丝?
Where are you, Agnes?
你埋在哪里?加油!
Where are you buried? Come on!
艾格尼丝,艾格尼丝,艾格尼丝...
Agnes, Agnes, Agnes...
加油。。。!
Come on...!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
加油!
Come on!
他妈的!
Fuck!
你不在这里。
You're not here.
基尔金努尔加尔达。
Kilkinure Garda.
梅西?
Massey?
井。。。
Well...
如果不是浪子。
If it isn't the prodigal son.
是的,为了它的价值,梅西,对不起...
Yeah, for what it's worth, Massey, I'm sorry...
..关于发生了什么。
..about what happened.
我的意思是,它是怎么发生的。
How it happened, I mean.
洛娜怎么样了?
How's Lorna doing?
不好。
Not well.
是的,很抱歉打扰你。我只是有一个简短的问题,
Yeah, I'm sorry to bother you. I just had a quick question,
嗯,关于神圣牧羊人之家?
um, about the House of the Sacred Shepherd?
我们说他们在1979年关闭了,对吧?
We said they shut down in 1979, right?
是的。
Yeah.
我认为他们直到 1989 年仍在运营。
I think they were still operating until 1989.
也许更长。
Maybe longer.
这一切从何而来?
And where's this all coming from?
我妈妈说的话。
Something my mam said.
对不起,你刚才说,「妈说的话」吗?
Sorry, did you just say, "Something your mammy said"?
她告诉我,珀西神父让她联♥系♥了她。
She told me that Father Percy put her in touch
与神圣牧羊人之家。
with the House of the Sacred Shepherd.
我是通过他们被收养的。
And I was adopted through them.
那是1989年2月5日。
That was as late as 5th of February, 1989.
如果他们没有关闭怎么办?如果他们只是转入地下怎么办?
What if they didn't shut down? What if they just went underground?
如果这是真的,梅西,如果我是通过这些人被收养的,
If this is true, Massey, if I was adopted through these people,
这对我意味著什么?
what does that mean about me?
如果你说的是对的...
If what you're saying is right...
..我们正在研究十年或更长时间的非法收养。
..we're looking at a decade or more's worth of illegal adoptions.
那是多少个孩子?
How many kids is that?
可能有数百个。
Hundreds probably.
甚至数千。
Thousands even.
如果珀西神父在其中发挥了作用......
If Father Percy played a role in that...
..一定有一个谋杀他的动机包裹在某个地方。
..there's got to be a motive for his murder wrapped up there somewhere.
这种规模的东西,
Something on this scale,
会有更多的人参与其中。
there'd have been a lot more people involved.
我们知道至少有一个地方他们都与有联♥系♥。
We know of at least one place they all had a connection to.
拉撒路之家。
Lazarus House.
哪里?
Where?
那是我出生的地方。
That's the place where I was born.
是的,这是迈克尔的电♥话♥。给我留言。谢谢。
Yeah, it's Michael's phone. Leave me a message. Thanks.
我需要你的帮助,迈克尔。
I need your help, Michael.
看,我很抱歉发生了什么...
Look, I'm sorry about what happened...
..但我发现了一些东西。
..but I've found something.
我很抱歉,洛娜。
I'm so sorry, Lorna.
你是说艾格尼丝不是唯一一个死去的人?不。
And you're saying that Agnes is not the only one who died? No.
近三百个孩子。
Nearly three hundred children.
都在那个修道院里。
All in that convent.
如何?
How?
那么多孩子怎么会死在这样的地方?
How did that many children die in a place like that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
看,那是几十年的埋葬记录。
Look, that's decades' worth of burial records.
全县的每一个墓地。
Every graveyard in the entire county.
我只想知道这些其他孩子是否失踪了。
And I just want to know if any of these other kids are missing
或者如果我的女儿是唯一一个没有坟墓的人。
or if my daughter was the only one without a grave.
你会帮我吗?
Will you help me?
当然我会的。
Course I will.
谢谢。
Thanks.
这里。
Here.
谢谢。
Thanks.
所以,我的秘书告诉我
So, my secretary told me
你想和我谈谈珀西神父的纪念碑?
that you wanted to speak to me about a memorial to Father Percy?
是的,没错。
Yeah, that's right.
所以,在此之前,我只是和最了解他的人交谈,
So, ahead of that, I'm just talking to the people that knew him best,
收集一些故事,
gathering some stories,
对他的早年生活有所了解,你知道吗?
getting a bit of insight into his earlier days, y'know?
在我认识他之前。
Before I knew him.
这是你叫我老的方式吗,加尔达?
Is that your way of calling me old, Garda?
不,不,当然不是,恩典大人。
No, no, of course not, Your Grace.
我的想法是对的吗
Am I right in thinking
你当过一段时间的拉撒路之家的牧师?是的,我是。
you were Chaplain of Lazarus House for a while? Yes, I was.
你就是这样认识珀西神父的吗?
Is that how you met Father Percy?
在拉撒路之家?
At Lazarus House?
是的,我知道他经常在那里,你知道,
Yeah, I understand he was there often, you know,
帮孩子带路?
helping with the children?
好吧,对于我的生活,我不记得了。
Well, for my life, I can't remember.
也许我是个老人!
Perhaps I am an old man!
所以,你和圣牧人之家没有打过交道,然后呢?
So, you had no dealings with the House of the Sacred Shepherd, then?
你的恩典?
Your Grace?
我已经忘记了所有的时间。
I've lost all track of time.
我今天很忙。
I have a very busy day today.
我们将不得不再次完成此操作。
We'll have to finish this up another time.
如果你参与其中,你现在需要告诉我。
If you were involved, you need to tell me now.
究竟在什么地方?
In what exactly?
告诉我你知道的。
Just tell me what you know.
你这个忘恩负义的男孩。
You ungrateful boy.
你,所有人,都应该明白。
You, of all people, should understand.
明白什么?
Understand what?
戴利、达西、多纳吉、邓肯...
Daly, Darcy, Donaghy, Duncan...
没有道尔。
No Doyle.
威廉·道尔,他也不在这里。
William Doyle, he's not here either.
你的呢?
How about yours?
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表