剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
我还没有找到她。
I haven't found her yet.
这是什么意思,洛娜?
What does this mean, Lorna?
有多少,有坟墓?
How many's that, that have graves?
三。
Three.
三?
Three?
298 个中的三个。
Three out of 298.
比如,他们对自己的身体做了什么?
Like, what did they do with their bodies?
洛娜,这可能有点...
Lorna, this might be a bit...
他们从未离开过,是吗?
They never left, did they?
什么?他们还在修道院。
What? They're still at the convent.
他们必须如此。
They have to be.
比如,如果我们在基尔金努尔看到另一个图阿姆怎么办?
Like, what if we're looking at another Tuam, here in Kilkinure?
你的意思是,像...?就像一个万人坑...
You mean, like a...? Like a mass grave...
..在修道院的某个地方。
..somewhere in the grounds of the convent.
带著这个去近卫队。
Go to the Guards with this.
什么?让他们照顾它。
What? Let them take care of it.
然后他妈的离开这个地方。
Then get the fuck out of this place.
这个小镇。
This town.
我要回都柏林了。
I'm heading back to Dublin.
跟我来。
Come with me.
我不能,迈克尔。
I can't, Michael.
我必须找到她。
I have to find her.
我必须找到她的尸体。
I have to find her body.
你要做什么?
What are you going to do?
科尔曼!进去吧!
Colman! Get in here!
一切都好吗,超级?
Is everything all right, Super?
不!一切都不对。
No! Everything's not all right.
我刚刚挂断了布伦丹·赖斯主教的电♥话♥。
I've just gotten off the phone to Bishop Brendan Rice.
啊。。。他已经正式投诉了你。
Ah... He's made a formal complaint against you.
看,他和珀西神父一起被包裹在什么东西里。
Look, him and Father Percy were wrapped up in something together.
我能闻到他们身上的味道。
I can smell it on them.
我只是在等待更多的东西,直到...停!
I was just waiting on something more until... Stop!
我要你把你找到的一切交给德伦南,
I want you to hand over everything you've found to Drennan,
他要从这里拿走它。什么?!赖斯主教相信
he's going to take it from here. What?! Bishop Rice believes
你个人针对和骚扰他。
that you are personally targeting and harassing him.
他用了「歧视」这个词!歧视!?
He used the word "discrimination"! Discrimination!?
看,我需要在他把它提高之前处理好这件事!
Look, I need to deal with this before he takes it any higher!
不!事情是这样的,对吧?
No! This is how it goes, right?
他们叫你,你叫我停下来,
They call you, you tell me to stop,
我停下来,然后一切都被埋葬了
I stop, and then everything gets buried
再过十年、二十年、三十年!
for another ten, 20, 30 years!
中士,你需要非常小心你对我说话的方式!
You need to be very careful how you speak to me, Sergeant!
什么也没发生!
And nothing happens!
因为什么都没他妈的发生!
Cos nothing ever fucking happens!
请假。
Take some leave.
我暂时不希望你回来工作。
I don't want you coming back to work for a while.
去他妈的。
Fuck this.
爱琳姐姐!
Sister Eileen!
爱琳姐姐!
Sister Eileen!
来吧,姑娘们,继续前进!
Come on, girls, move along!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
洛娜·布雷迪。
Lorna Brady.
你没有一点改变。
You haven't changed a bit.
同样大胆。
Just as bold.
你把她埋在哪里?
Where did you bury her?
现在会是谁呢?
Who'd that be, now?
我女儿。
My daughter.
艾格尼丝。
Agnes.
女儿?
Daughter?
你从来没有女儿。
You never had a daughter.
你认为因为你生了
You think because you gave birth
这让你成为母亲?
that makes you a mother?
必须赢得母性,女孩。
Motherhood has to be earned, girl.
你说没有我,她会过得更好。
You said she'd be better off without me.
然后你让她去死,不是吗?
Then you left her to die, didn't you?
你杀了我的孩子。
You killed my baby.
告诉我她在哪里!
Tell me where she is!
她的尸体在哪里?
Where's her body?
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
来到这里向我提出要求。
Coming in here making demands of me.
我知道她不是唯一一个。你现在呢?
I know she's not the only one. Do you, now?
你以为我还怕你,是不是?
You think I'm still scared of you, don't you?
是的。
Yes.
我愿意。
I do.
好吧,也许你应该害怕我。
Well, maybe you ought to be scared of me.
罗娜。。。
Lorna...
..你本来可以和你的女儿在一起的,
..you could have been with your daughter,
但你选择不这样做。
but you chose not to.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
我们只是想帮忙。
We were only trying to help.
你知道的。
You knew that.
但你甚至认不出自己的孩子。
But you couldn't even recognise your own child.
我们希望你们在一起。
We wanted you to be together.
但是,当这被证明是不可能的时,
But when that proved an impossibility,
我们被迫为女孩做其他安排。
we were forced to make other arrangements for the girl.
不。
No.
不,这不是真的。
No, that's not true.
你把她从我这里偷走了...嘘!
You STOLE her from me... Shush!
嘘!
Shush!
嘘,够了,现在!
Shush, that's enough of that, now!
洛娜,我知道生活对你并不友善,
Lorna, I know life hasn't been kind to you,
但你必须停止责怪我们的一切!
but you've got to stop blaming us for everything!
为自己承担一些责任,洛娜!
Take some responsibility for yourself, Lorna!
你辜负了你的孩子!
You failed your child!
结束。
The end.
你知道我是对的,不是吗?
You know I'm right, don't you?
基尔金努尔加尔达。啊,梅西中士。
Kilkinure Garda. Ah, Sergeant Massey.
恐怕她回来了。
I'm afraid she's back.
是的,我明白了。
Aye, I see.
好吧,我将不胜感激一些警♥察♥的说明。谢谢。
Well, I would appreciate some police assistance. Thank you.
哦。。。!
Oh...!
说明!
Help!
爸爸!
Father!
我不想提出指控,艾丹。
I have no wish to press charges, Aidan.
这是一个简单的误会,
It was a simple misunderstanding,
但现在一切都已经清理干净了。
but it's all been cleared up now.
我不能继续为你做这件事,洛娜。
I can't keep doing this for you, Lorna.
这将是我最后一次让你摆脱困境。
This is going to be the last time that I let you off the hook.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
所以,这就是我们要做的,我们要喝完我们的茶。
So, here's what we're going to do, we're going to finish our tea.
我送你回家,你会睡个好觉的
I'll drop you home and you're going to get a good night's sleep
我们会假装这一切都没有发生过。
and we'll pretend that none of this ever happened.
克莱门斯告诉我,你也给了她一杯茶。
Clemence told me you gave her a cup of tea, too.
你说什么?
What'd you say?
有一天,她设法逃脱了。
She managed to escape one day.
靠她自己。
On her own.
她一路进城...
She went all the way into town...
..在她的赤脚里。
..in her bare feet.
她试图去火车站,但后来,你...
She tried to make it to the train station, but then, you...
..你把她抱起来了。
..you picked her up.
你开车送她到这里,你给了她一杯茶
You drove her here, you gave her a mug of tea
你说了这样的话,
and you said something like,
“我们会回去的,所以...”
"We'll be heading back, so..."
然后,你开车送她回去。
Then, you drove her back.
我们当地的卫队。
Our local Guard.
你想知道爱琳修女对她逃跑做了什么吗?
Would you like to know what Sister Eileen did to her for running away?
我不想再听了!
I don't want to hear any more!
我不会让你用同样的刷子玷污我......
I won't have you tarnishing me with the same brush...
你还带回了多少女孩?我还能做什么?!
How many other girls did you take back? What else could I do?!
我还能带她去哪里?全部?
Where else could I take her? All of them?
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表