剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表
不要发出声音,否则他会听到你的!
Don't make a sound, or he'll hear you!
这就是我们当时所拥有的一切。
This is all we have from back then.
他们给我们的一切。
Everything they gave us.
这是谁?
Who's this?
我想这是珀西神父介绍给我们的人之一。
I think that's one of the men Father Percy introduced us to.
你好?罗娜?
Hello? Lorna?
嗨,尼亚姆?最后,你开始了。你没事吧?是的,我很好。
Hi, Niamh? Finally, you're picking up. Are you OK? Yeah, I'm fine.
是的,好吧,你没有早点回答。
Yeah, well, you weren't answering earlier.
是的,好吧,我有点处于某种事情的中间。
Yeah, well, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
好吧,好吧,呃,我一直在试图抓住你,因为,呃,
OK, well, erm, I've been trying to get a hold of you because, erm,
我们有一些好消息。还行?
we've had a bit of good news. OK?
是的,会有道歉,
Yeah, there's going to be an apology,
补偿,整个社邦。
compensation, the whole shebang.
我们一直在努力的一切。
Everything we've been working towards.
你听到我说的话了吗?
Did you hear what I said?
修道院将被正式承认为洗衣店。
The Convent's going to be officially recognised as a Laundry.
这是什么时候发生的?
When did this happen?
我今天早上才收到信!但是,呃...
I only got the letter this morning! But, erm...
我们现在在克鲁湾
We're down the Clew Bay at the moment
有一点聚在一起,你知道,在信上签名
having a bit of a get-together to, you know, sign the letters
喝一杯,如果你想加入我们吗?
and have a drink, if you'd like to join us?
哦不。。。
Oh, no...
我。。。我在都柏林。
I... I'm in Dublin.
你在都柏林到底在做什么?说来话长。
What the hell are you doing in Dublin? It's a long story.
嘿,你说签信是什么?
Hey, what did you say about signing letters?
我现在就发给你。我会通过电子邮件发送。
I'll send it to you right now. I'll email it across.
呃,你觉得你今天会回来吗?
Erm, do you think you'll be back at all today?
哦,我不知道。我不知道,尼亚姆。
Oh, I don't know. I don't know, Niamh.
上帝啊!
Jesus Christ!
呃,看我最好去,艾米在破坏失态,但是,嗯,
Erm, look I'd better go, Amy's wrecking the gaff, but, um,
如果我看到你,我就会见到你,好吗?
I'll see you if I see you, OK?
是的,好的。
Yeah, OK.
我们可以去吗?
Can we go?
“我特此放弃对国家采取任何行动的权利,
"I hereby waive any right of action against the State,
“或任何公共机构,因我被允许在...
"or any public body, arising out of my admission to working in...
"..请插入机构名称...”
"..please insert name of institution..."
这是否意味著我认为它的意思?!是的。
Does this mean what I think it means?! Yes.
他们在保护自己,洛娜。
They're protecting themselves, Lorna.
等等,等等,所以如果我们签署这个,
Wait, wait, so if we sign this,
无论我们发现什么,他们都会侥幸逃脱。
no matter what else we find out, they'll get away with it.
而其他任何参与其中的人,他们都会免费下车,
And anyone else who was involved, they'll all get off Scot-free,
包括伊格内修斯·J·麦卡伦,不管他是谁。
including Ignatius J McCullen, whoever he is.
他们试图埋葬这个。
They're trying to bury this.
全部!你必须确保他们不签字,洛娜。
All of it! You have to make sure they don't sign, Lorna.
是的,我明白。
Yeah, I know.
还是没有?
Still nothing?
好吧,你知道他们对受监视的锅怎么说。
Well, you know what they say about a watched pot.
它叫水壶黑?
It called the kettle black?
给我力量。
Give me strength.
中士?梅西!
Sarge? Massey!
我想提出指控!
I want to press charges!
基♥督♥。对,呃...
Christ. Right, er...
好吧,你想更具体一点还是我必须猜测?
Well, do you want to be a bit more specific or do I have to guess?
艾米凯恩,以及尼亚姆的所有其他人都激怒了他们。
Amy Kane, and all them other ones that that Niamh has all riled up.
克鲁湾的酒保告诉我她的伴侣
Barman at the Clew Bay tells me her partner
那里的多功能厅已经预订好了。
has the function room there booked.
他们他妈的在庆祝!
They're fuckin' celebrating!
“庆祝”?
"Celebrating"?
镇上的消息是政♥府♥在屈服之后的。
Word around town is the Government's after caving.
呵呵,相信他们所说的每一个字。
Huh, believes every word that they're claiming.
是吗?
Is that right?
没错,是的。
That's right, yeah.
还有一个工作是维护基尔金努尔和平的人
And someone whose job it is to keep the peace in Kilkinure
最好提醒他们
might be well advised to remind them
挖掘过去不会让他们更快乐。
that digging up the past isn't going to make 'em any happier.
嗯,当然,它不在我手中。
Well, sure, it's out of my hands.
失控?嗯。
Out of your hands? Mmm.
你站在谁一边?
Whose side are you on?
你知道的
You know,
你和其他人一样是其中的一部分。
you were as much a part of this as anyone else.
在你的头上吧!
On your head be it!
中士!
Sarge!
什么?
What?
那是都柏林。
That was Dublin.
检查您的电子邮件。
Check your email.
对。
Right.
来吧,佩格,你用这么多钱能得到什么?
C'mon, Peg, what're you going to get with all that money?
不要说双层玻璃窗。
And don't say double-glazed windows.
井。。。
Well...
我在杂♥志♥上看到了一张照片。
I saw a picture in a magazine.
摩洛哥的一些城镇或...蒙古?
Some town in Morocco or...Mongolia?
有点...那里有点不同,佩格。
Bit of a... Bit of a difference there, Peg.
好吧,无论它在哪里,
Well, wherever it was,
每堵墙和每条街道都被漆成与天空相同的蓝色。
every wall and street was painted the same blue as the sky.
你能想像吗?
Can you imagine that?
这只是一个想法。
It's only a thought.
但只有一次,
But just once,
看到这样的地方。
to see a place like that.
你呢,卡梅尔?你打算用你的份额做什么?
How about you, Carmel? What are you going to do with your share?
我?
Me?
当然,她甚至不知道她为什么在这里。
Sure, she doesn't even know why she's here.
我要把我的钱捐给姐♥妹♥们♥。
I'm giving my money to the Sisters.
等!你还没有签字吧?!洛娜,你来了。
Wait! You haven't signed it, have you?! Lorna, you're here.
那到底是谁?
Who the hell is that?
我告诉过你!这不是好消息吗,洛娜?
I told ya! Isn't it great news, Lorna?
这是个好消息!不 不 不!
It's great news! No, no, no!
我不认为是。你在谈论什么?
I don't think it is. What are you talking about?
看,如果你签这个,
Look, if you sign this,
你不能对教会采取任何进一步的行动。
you can't bring any further action against the Church.
你们都没有读过小字吗?
Did none of you read the small print?
是的,不,我们做到了,但我们为什么要带来
Yeah, no, we did, but why would we want to bring
对他们采取进一步行动吗?
any further action against them?
我认为。。。
I think...
不,我知道。我知道修道院在卖♥♥掉我们的孩子。
No, I know. I know that the Convent was selling our children.
数以百计。
Hundreds of them.
也许更多。
Maybe more.
太荒谬了。
That's ridiculous.
对!
Right!
而现在,他们正试图让我们沉默以换取金钱。
And now, they're trying to silence us in exchange for money.
不。不不不。这不是什么。
No. No, no, no. That's not what this is.
这是我们在这里取得的一件好事。
This is a good thing we've achieved here.
你没听到我刚才告诉你的话吗?是的。
Did you not hear what I just told you? Yeah, I did.
他们在贩卖♥♥我们的孩子!
They're trafficking our children!
还行。
OK.
好了,你明白了吗?那是克莱门斯的女儿。
OK, you see that? That's Clemence's daughter.
布雷达。
Breda.
活生生的,踢。
Alive and kicking.
而这里...
And here...
这里说她于1986年去世。
It says here that she died in 1986.
这有点奇怪
Which is a bit strange
考虑到我今天早上和她喝了一杯茶。
considering I had a cup of tea with her this morning.
你死定了?根据神圣牧羊人之家的说法,是的。
You're dead? According to the House of the Sacred Shepherd, yes.
他们伪造死亡证明以掩盖他们的踪迹。
They were falsifying death certificates to cover their tracks.
他们不是在收养孩子的生意。
They weren't in the business of adopting kids.
他们从事的是出♥售♥它们的生意。
They were in the business of selling them.
“卖♥♥”?!是的。我就是其中之一。
"Selling them"?! Yeah. And I was one of them.
洛娜告诉我,她找到了数百人的名字。
Lorna told me that she found the names of hundreds
没有埋葬记录的死去儿童。
of dead children with no burial records.
..谢谢。那是因为他们没有死。
..Thanks. That's because they were not dead.
他们都被贩运了。
They were all trafficked.
剧集 | 墙里的女人(2023) | 导航列表