剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
dd
这个行吗
Yeah, will this work?
我们应该看看能不能找到更大的
Yeah, we should see if we can find a bigger one.
好的
Yeah.
你企干什么
Qu'estce que tu fais?!
你在里面会更安全
《中 safer in there.
再说了 我还是自己去比较好
Besides, Im better off on my own.
拜托
Come onl
达里尔 放我出去
Daryl, let me outl
我知道你很生气 混♥蛋♥
I know youre upset, you fuckenl
放我出去 你这个混♥蛋♥
Let me come out, you assholel
放我出去
Let me out!
哇哇哇
Whoa Whoa, whoal
全
hut upl
我不会说法语
I dont speak French.
- 你会说英语 -是的
You speak English?Yeah.
我也会说英语
I speak English, too.
拜托 别开枪
Please, don't shoot.
我不会开枪的
I aint gonna shoot you.
你是镇上那所学校的吗
You from that school in town?
我叫埃里森
My name Herisson.
哈里森 知道了
Harrison -- got 计.
不 埃里森
No, Herisson.
在英语里 就是刺狂的意思
In English, its.... Hedgehog.
刺狂 好吧
Hedgehog All right.
走吧 刺猥
Lets go, Hedgehog.
去哪里
Where?
回学校去 快点
Back to school. Come on.
你知道垮么用这个吗
You know how to use this?
央:
Uh...
给 你有九发子弹
Here. You got nine shots in here.
从这里放进去
This goes in here.
拉开保险 就在顶部
Take your cap, right on top.
你会搞懂的
Youllfigure it out,
拖住他
Keep him busy.
你打偏了 混♥蛋♥
You missed, you asshole.
你开枪像个老头
You shoot like an old man.
这个小混和
This little shit.
放下枪
Aah Drop it
放下枪
Mm. Drop itl
啊
Ahh.
走开
Walk.
你个变♥态♥
You Sick fuck.
士
人上
Move.
我况了走
I said move.
你是美国人
You're American.
我也是
Me too.
该死的 一个美国同胞
Goddamn, a fellow American.
我叫RJ
Name's RJ.
RJ-震恩斯
RJ Gaines.
来自吉本斯外侧
Outta Giddings,
德州 孤星之州
Texas, the Lone Star state.
你听过那个 对吧
You hearda that one, right?
嘿 你想来点..
Hey, you want some --
咖 退后
Hey Back up.
牙膏 伙计
Toothpaste, man.
我有40箱
I got 40 boxes of the stuff.
那些布列塔尼脆饼很好吃
Real tasty on those little Breton biscottis.
哦啦听
Oh, la la.
你从需要的人那里偷了这些东西
You stole all this stuff ffom people who need it.
嘿 听着 我们所有人都要坚持很久
Hey, look, we're all of us just sticking it out long enough
直到我们能回到所爱之人身边
til we can get back home to the ones we love.
这才是最重要的 兄弟
That's all that matters, brother.
我不是你的兄弟
1aint your fuckin' brother.
加
Heyl
该死
Goddamnl
干♥你♥妇 混♥蛋♥
Vate faire foutre, encul6l!
我从没碰过那孩子
Never laid a hand on that kid.
你说过如果我试图离开 你就会开枪
You said youd shoot me if 1try to leave.
把他推到壕沟里 把他扔下护城河
Push him in the fosse. Push him in the moatl
嘿 你不会这样对待一个爱国者吧
Hey, you wouldn't do that to a fellow patriot now, would you?
把他市回去给卢
Take him back to Lou.
让她决定皇么处理这个混♥蛋♥
Let her decide what to do with this piece of shit.
嘿嘿什么不
Hey, hey, what? No. Hey.
你不明白
You dont understand.
那些小疯子 他们会杀了我的
Th-Those little psychos, they would kill me.
我求你了
Hey, pm begging you.
我有妻子和四个孩子在家等我
1got a wife and four kids waiting for me back home.
4 7 Z
没有家了 混♥蛋♥
There aint no home, asshole.
你企这什么
What are you talkin' about?
你连屁♥股♥和手肘都分不清
You don't know your ass from your elbow.
你在胡说八道
Thats a sack of shitl
- 我去过 - 你说详
I been there. A Goddamn liel!
我去过那里
I been therel
东海岸 中西部 甚至德州
East Coast, Midwest, even Texas.
你在家乡认识的所有人都走了
Everybody you know back home is gone.
他们离开很久了
They been gone a long time.
我藏了14钒沙丁鱼
Hey, hey. 1 got 14 cans of sardines stashed away.
从来没人知道
Never know anything about that.
很好吧的
Tasty, tasty.
哦啦听
Ooh, la la.
求你了 我求你了
Please, Im begging you.
求你了 别这样 发帮枇翡吧
Please dont Have mercyl
该死 抓住他
Shit. Grab him. Yeah.
看看你干的好事
Now look what you done.
- 我们怎么办 -哈哈哈
What we do? Haw-haw-haw.
看吧 你连屁♥股♥和手肘都分不清
See, you don't know your ass from your elbow.
他要是敢乱来 你就开枪
He tries anything, you shoot him.
是啊 开枪打我啊
Yeah. Try and shoot me, yeah.
不知道自己在做什么 是吧
Don't really know what youre doing, do ya?
啊
Huh?
你放我走 也许我能帮你
You let me go, maybe I can help you.
我说你哪儿也别想去 小子
I say you aint going nowhere, boy.
伙计 那样没用的
Man, that ain't gonna budge.
你需要帮忙
You need some help there, boy?
你别白费口舌了
That ain't going nowhere.
给我
Give me that.
退后 放开我
Get back Get off mel
退后
Get backl!
该死 我是美国人
Goddamn it rm an Americanl
放开我 救命
Get off me Helpl
放开我
Get off mel
救命 退后
Help Get backl
抓住绳子
Grab the ropel
快点
Hurry upl!
拉
Gol
拉
可二
还是你一个人比较好吗
Are you still better by yourself?
至少你拿到马了
At least you got your horse.
我们也拿到了这个
We got this, too.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
朱利安
Julienl
你撤诉了
You liedl!
我们不能就这样丢下他
看来你的度言奏效了
Guess your lie worked.
我又不是修女
Yeah. Well, I ain't a nun.
伊落贝尔 户
lsabelle, Lou.
杜布瓦夫人
Madame Dubois.
我来晚了
I was too late.
药物根本帮不了她
The meds were never gonna help her.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表