剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Sorry about that little girl.
我离开了她
I left her.
我呼吸不了了
抱歉
我担心死了
我有东西要给你
是她
我们该走了
We should get going.
你看 达里尔 这是我妈妈
You see, Daryl? It's my mother.
嗯 她很漂亮
Well, she's pretty.
如果要交易什么 这里就是最好的去处
If there is a deal to be made, this is the place.
法罗 对吧
其他人是谁
路过的朋友
你最爱的榛子
把武器都放冰箱里
我们在哪这是
Where are we?
是地下墓穴 兄弟
The catacombs, brother.
我们走在黑色鼠疫时期死掉的
Among the remains of the 6 million
六百万人的遗骸之间
who died in la peste noire.
黑死病
The Black Death.
美国就是个初生的婴儿
America is an infant.
但在这片土地 我们挨过了太多天灾
But here, we survived many apocalypses.
这次我们也会存活下来
We will survive this one, too.
波西米亚式生活的火光仍在这风月场里燃烧
The flame of "la vie bohème" still burns in the Demimonde.
你在这有认识的人可以帮助我回家吗
You got someone in here that can help me get home?
人们在这能找到各种东西
People find all sort of things here.
你帮助过了我们
You helped us.
现在到我们帮你了 - 好吧
Now we help you. - Alright.
我去找找看谁可以告诉我们点有用的讯息的
I'll go find some friends who can maybe tell us something.
这是什么地方
这是个夜店
我们曾经的世界有很多夜店
他吓到我了
他只是个演员
男孩们 女孩们 还有其他人们
请注意了
到了心碎的时候了 小可爱们
废话不多说了 欢迎来到多米诺的舞台
安娜·瓦莱里小姐
♪这是爱的时候♪
♪ C'est le temps de l'amour ♪
♪和朋友在一起的时候♪
♪ Le temps des copains ♪
♪冒险的时候♪
♪ Et de l'aventure ♪
♪当时间来了又走♪
♪ Quand le temps va et vient ♪
♪我们什么都不想♪
♪ On ne pense à rien ♪
♪尽管会受伤♪
♪ Malgré ses blessures ♪
♪因为爱的时间♪
♪ Car le temps de l'amour ♪
♪它有长也有短♪
♪ C'est long et c'est court ♪
♪它一直存在♪
♪ Ça dure toujours ♪
♪我们会记得的♪
♪ On s'en souvient ♪
♪我们说自己20岁了♪
♪ On se dit qu'à vingt ans ♪
♪我们是世界之王♪
♪ On est les rois du monde ♪
♪这是永恒的♪
♪ Et qu' éternellement ♪
♪会在我们的眼里♪
♪ Il y aura dans nos yeux ♪
♪所有的蓝天♪
♪ Tout le ciel bleu ♪
睡莲
Les Nénuphars.
水中的百合
The "Water Lilies".
我以前只要感到伤心
I used to go every week
或寂寞了就每周都去奥赛博物馆
to the Musée d'Orsay when I was sad or lonely.
它就像风暴中的避风港
It was like a port in the storm.
♪尽管会受伤♪
♪ Malgré ses blessures ♪
可以让我想起我的家
Kind of reminds me of home.
♪它把你放在心里♪
♪ Ça vous met au cœur ♪
♪许多的温暖♪
♪ Beaucoup de chaleur ♪
♪和幸福♪
♪ Et de bonheur ♪
他们把它保存下来了 这是件佳作
They saved it. That's something.
♪心脏跳动得更快♪
♪ Et le cœur bat plus vite ♪
♪我们会记得的♪
♪ On s'en souvient ♪
♪我们会记得的♪
♪ On s'en souvient ♪
你想要去美国吗
You want to go to America?
他是从海上过来的所以一定还有船在航行
谁知道呢
我们听到了一些传闻
给我们看看包里有什么
他都说了什么
What'd he say?
他想知道我们有什么
He wants to know what we've got.
哇喔
Whoa.
看来有人知道怎么度过美好时光啊
嘿 先给船 - 喔 喔 喔
Hey. Boat first. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿 没关系
Hey, ça va.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
他说他知道谁可以帮助你
Says he knows people who can help you.
好吧
Alright.
你从哪学会这些的
我祖母是个阿根廷难民 她只教了我两样东西
一个是跳舞 还有一个是为自♥由♥而战
你得先付款
然后 我们带你去找一个能帮你牵线的人 好吗
来吧 让我走吧 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
Come on. Let's go. - Hey, hey, hey.
叫你朋友冷静点 如果他不想游回美国的话
冷静点
你先冷静点
来吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
抱歉 奎宁先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Quinn.
你知道规矩的 伯纳德
You know the rules, Bernard.
一个小错误
A mistake.
这里不允许有任何武器
There's no weapons allowed in here.
男孩子就是调皮
Boys will be boys.
嘿 伊莎贝尔
Hi, Izzy.
有些时候了
It's been a minute.
这么多年以后再次看到你这感觉可真奇怪
It's strange to see you again after all these years.
时隔多年再见到你 感觉很奇怪
It's strange to see you again after all these years.
生活总有意想不到的转折
Well, life takes odd turns.
这是你的朋友吗
Is this your friend?
我们一起旅行
We travel together.
好
Okay.
你要干什么
And what you after?
找回美国的路
A way back to America.
很长的路 - 嗯
A long way. - Yeah.
也不是不可能 我听见些传闻
It's not impossible. You know, I've heard things.
唱得很好听
You sing very well.
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
他们是你父母吗
Are those your parents?
不是
No.
这是我妈妈
This is my mother.
她很漂亮
Why, she's very pretty.
我喜欢你的项链
I like your necklace.
总有一天我会亲眼看到埃菲尔铁塔
Someday, I will see the Eiffel Tower myself,
就像我妈妈在她生日时一样
like my maman did on her birthday.
给
Here.
你留着吧
You can have this.
为了纪念她 好吗
To remember her. Okay?
谢谢 - 不客气
Thanks. - Welcome.
我会到处问问 看我能找到什么
I'll ask around, and I'll see what I can find out.
为了一个朋友
For a friend.
我们会用东西来交换
We've got things to barter.
别侮辱我了 伊莎贝尔
Don't insult me, Izzy.
那位女士把她的项链给我了
The lady gave me her necklace.
哪位
What lady?
那个歌♥手
The singer.
小伙子你好
Hello, lad.
他是你的吗
Is he yours?
这是劳伦...
That's Laurent...
他是莉莉的儿子
He's Lily's boy.
莉莉的儿子
Lily's boy?
你和你妈妈眼睛一样
You've got your mother's eyes.
劳伦
Laurent?
我跟你讲了不要跑
不好意思
Excuse me.
请带劳伦回屋顶 和其他人一起
- 等等 - 我一会儿会解释 走吧
你还好吗
You alright?
我们说好了
We've made a deal.
做好你的事 我也会做好我的
Done your part, and I'll do mine.
你确定吗
You sure?
结果你是对的... 我在巴黎有关系
Turns out you were right... I have connections in Paris.
你很幸运
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表