剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
她们害怕你
They're afraid of you.
我很快就离开
I'll be gone soon.
中世纪的教堂通常有武器室
Medieval churches often had weapons rooms.
那时候很有必要
You needed them back then.
确实如此
Makes sense.
我们训练过使用武器
We've trained ourselves to use them,
以防万一
just in case.
修女杀手 是吗
Killer nuns, huh?
必要时 我们可以自卫
Well, we can defend ourselves if we need to.
神父让是个收藏家
Père Jean was a collector.
他的祖父曾在反纳粹游击队战斗过
His grandfather fought in the Maquis.
这儿丢了一个 - 我拿去用了
You got one missing. - That's the one I used.
那是神父让的办公室
That's Père Jean's office.
你会用无线电吗
You know how to use that radio?
我曾试着联♥系♥别人 好久没用过了
It's been a while since I managed to reach anyone on it.
我可以试试吗
You mind if I give it a try?
当然 只要你能好受点
Sure, once you get better.
最后一个联♥系♥的是西班牙人
The last one was a Spaniard.
几个月前了
A few months ago.
他会说一点英语 我可以试着联♥系♥他
Spoke a bit of English. I can try reaching him again.
你的英语不错
Your English is good.
我父母工作于无国界医生组织
My parents worked for Médecins Sans Frontières.
他们到处旅游
They traveled all over.
波斯尼亚 车♥臣♥ 卢旺达
Bosnia, Chechnya, Rowanda.
我和妹妹在巴黎结束了学业
My sister and I finished our schooling in Paris.
你们怎么会去那里呢
How'd you end up here?
误打误撞吧
A bunch of good decisions.
在我来之前 修道院已经开始现代化了
The abbey was already being modernized by the time I came.
我们希望把这片土地
Our hope was to convert the land
变成农业产业以提供支持
into an agricultural property that would support us,
资助我们传教
fund our mission.
这些足够支持我们继续下去
It's been enough to keep us going.
坐一会 我很快回来
Take a seat. I'll be right back.
这个男人不属于这里
如果不能为受伤的朝圣者提供庇护 我们有什么用
你认为他是那个人吗
我看见他和军人争斗 他很强壮
他这人不忠且暴♥力♥ 应该属于外面
他和我们不同
他的人生不需要上帝
过去我也是
你试试
Now you try.
我的记录是三分十二秒
My record is 3 minutes and 12 seconds.
我不擅长这玩意
I'm not really good at shit like that.
不行吗 好吧
No? Oh.
我很擅长这类玩意
I'm quite good at shit like that.
数学题 科学 音乐 地理
Math problems, science. Music. Geography.
我还知道有史以来的
Also, I know all the countries and capitals
所有国家及首都
from back before time.
神父让什么都教我
Père Jean taught me everything.
请原谅我的无礼 先生 我是劳伦
Pardon my manners, Monsieur. I'm Laurent.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
你知道曾经的法国境内
How many people do you think live within the boundaries
有多少人口吗
of what was once France?
陷落之前有六千七百万
Starting from 67 million people before the fall,
我推测现在法国人口不到二十万
I speculate current French populace of fewer than 200,000.
我认为更少些
I was gonna say way less.
少得多
Much less.
你知道回到以前那么多人口
Do you know how long it would take
需要多久吗
to repopulate that many people?
不知道
No.
六代人
Six generations.
也许七代人
Perhaps seven.
一想到这事我就胃痛
Hurts my stomach just thinking about it.
没错 数学题真烦人
Yeah, the math sucks.
你有孩子吗 先生
Do you have children, Monsieur?
妻子
A wife?
父母呢
Parents?
没有
Nah.
不 我没有家人
No, nothing like that.
不过你想家了
But you're homesick.
我能从你眼睛里看出来
I see it in your eyes.
你是精神科医生吗
What are you, a shrink?
我的胃能感觉到
I feel things. In my stomach.
我感受到了你的伤心
I feel your sadness.
不要绝望 达里尔先生
Not to despair, Monsieur Daryl,
不过你也值得拥有一个美好结局
but you deserve a happy ending, too.
劳伦 来朗诵 赶紧的
Laurent, récitations. Dépêche-toi.
诗歌♥时间到 神父让等着呢
Time for poetry. Père Jean awaits.
你试试
Now you try.
"一切..."
"Everything..." Okay.
"一切成空 不如所愿"
"Everything has all gone, uh, pear-shaped".
意思就是搞砸了
It means bad.
"不如所愿"
"Pear-shaped"?
是的 就是梨子形状那个
Oui. En forme de poire.
我们在找两个男人
他们走的这条路
几天前
抱歉 先生 我们没看见他们
谢谢
提供情报有奖
他年纪大 身子弱 不想惹事
那就为撒谎受罚
有人想抢劫我们 两个和你们一样的人帮了我们
然后呢
我们跑掉了 没看到
我们吓坏了
你知道事发地点吗
先生 请问
奖励是什么
你带我们过去
快走
山顶的疯子
Sur la montagne démente.
在海上 在船上
Sur la mer, sur les bateaux.
你在干什么
The hell are you doing?
这是神父让
This is Père Jean.
我们在等他复活
We are waiting for him to rise again.
劳伦
Laurent.
行了
去花♥园♥等我
听我解释
Let me explain.
这里古怪玩意真不少
You got a lot of witchy shit going on around here.
壁橱里死掉的牧师 还有让人毛骨悚然的小孩
Dead priest in a closet and a creepy kid?
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我怎么想都不重要 我要走了
Doesn't matter what I think. I'm outta here.
你不能抛下我们 自己离开
You can't leave. Not without us.
我们一直在等你
We've been waiting for you.
你就是信使
You're the messenger.
什么信使
The messenger?
护送劳伦
To deliver Laurent.
他画了这个
He drew this.
好的 他还是坚持数学吧
Yeah. He should stick to math.
三周前 你来之前
Three weeks ago, before you came.
他画了一个沙滩上的男人 - 所以呢
He drew a guy on the beach. - So what?
我看见你和战士争斗
I saw you fight the Guerriers.
我知道你能带他安全抵达
I know you can get him there safely.
我不明白你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我们的领导者是个佛教僧人
Our leader is a Buddhist monk.
几年前 他在朝圣途中来到这里
He came through on a pilgrimage some years ago.
他在劳伦身上认出了些东西
He recognized something in Laurent,
那正是预言的答案
an answer to a prophecy.
希望联盟在北边有基地
L'Union has a base up north,
那个社区能够抚养他
a community that will raise and nurture him
栽培他成为命中注定之人
to be who he was born to be.
"他命中注定是什么"
"Who he was born to be?"
六月前 仁波切喇♥嘛♥说时候到了
Six months ago, Lama Rinpoche said it was time.
神父让本该护送他 可是...
Père Jean was supposed to escort him, but...
你看见了
well, you saw.
是的 我看见你把他锁起来
Yeah, I did. You got him locked up,
认为祈祷和诗朗诵治好他
thinking the prayers and poetry are gonna fix him.
劳伦很特别 你应该能看出来
Laurent is special. I think you see that.
我能吗 - 他妈妈死于生产
Do I? - His mother died in childbirth.
他本来就没命了
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表