剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
You got lucky.
梅洛香槟和三个杯子
Veuve Meurisot et trois coupes.
你好 老板
Hello, boss.
身材不错 亲爱的
Nice set, luv.
你能把它送上去吗
Can you send it up?
你的朋友们是谁 - 生意伙伴
Who are your friends? - Business.
我们要去我办公室谈谈吗
Shall we talk in my office?
这里是二战期间将军们的藏身之处
This here is where the generals hid away during World War II.
好人还是坏人
Good guys or bad guys?
看你支持哪边了
Depends which side you were on.
法国人建的
Built by the French.
在维希政♥府♥执政期间被纳粹占领
Was taken over by the Nazis during Vichy.
所以 它在两边摇摆
So, you know, it swung both ways.
我很欣赏实用主义
Pragmatism I can appreciate.
你之前很喜欢香槟
You used to love champagne.
我不再喜欢了
I outgrew it.
你最近怎样 伊莎贝尔
So, how've you been, Izzy?
我成为了一名修女
I became a nun.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
莉莉呢
And Lily?
她也是修女吗
Is she a nun, too?
不 莉莉死了... 生孩子时
No, Lily died... having the baby.
很抱歉听到这个 真的
I'm sorry to hear that. I am.
你还是应该告诉我的
You still should've told me.
说我姐姐死了
That my sister died?
还有...
And...
我有一个儿子
... that I had a son.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不应该对一个男人隐瞒这个
You shouldn't keep that from a man.
我不管是什么情况
I don't care the circumstance.
一个男孩应该知道他爸是谁 不是吗
A boy should know his dad, shouldn't he?
她从未说过...
She never said...
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
你杀了她
You killed her.
而我救了你
And I saved you.
是谁找到在浴室里流血的你
Who was it found you, bleeding in the bathtub? Hmm?
抱起你 送你去医院
Picked you up, carried you to the hospital,
悉心照料你到恢复健康
nursed you back to health?
是我 不是吗... - 我不想说这个
That was me, wasn't it... - I don't want to talk about this.
我来这... - 伊莎贝尔...
I... I'm here... - Isabelle...
... 是要帮我朋友回家
... to help my friend get home.
你想帮他
You want to help him?
现在你知道规矩了
Well, now you know the terms.
不 不和这个混♥蛋♥
No. Not with this asshole.
没关系 达里尔 我做得到
It's alright, Daryl. I can do this.
不 去他的 - 没事
No, fuck him. - It's okay.
我没有那么需要一艘船
I don't need a boat this bad.
走吧
Come on.
对不起 我只是想帮忙
Hey, sorry. I was trying to help.
我说了我做得到
I said I could do it.
听着 我们都有想逃避的
Look, we all got shit from our past
不好的过去 不止你
that we're trying to run from, not just you.
我之前错了 我们不一样 你和我
I was wrong earlier. We're not the same, you and I.
你怎么生我气都行
You can be pissed at me all you want.
但你其实气的不是我
I'm not the one you're really mad at, though.
是你想来巴黎 不是吗
Well, you wanted to come to Paris, didn't you?
所以我们来了
That's why we're here.
我在帮你履行对你的承诺
I'm trying to help you keep your promise.
你只关心这个 对吗
That's all you care about, isn't it?
我向你求助因为我需要帮助
I asked for your help 'cause I needed it.
我不需要一个英雄
I don't need a hero.
从来不需要
I never did.
在巢穴里会是怎样
很安全 像之前在修道院一样
会有更多和我们相信同样事情的人
索尼娅说我让她有被爱的感觉
我不知道为什么
你给他们希望 劳伦
睡吧
我的朋友
Mes amis.
真是个惊喜
Quelle surprise.
简尼特夫人和我约定好了
Madame Genet and I have an arrangement.
我的地方不能进 - 我们不会呆很久
My place is off limits. - We won't be long.
我们在找一个美国人
We're looking for an American.
听说他在这里
We understand he has been here.
他的名字是达里尔·迪克森
His name is Daryl Dixon.
达里尔
Daryl...
听着 对不起 我...
Listen, I'm sorry, I...
这比我想象的要复杂
It was a lot more than I imagined.
我理解
I get it.
我不相信巧合
I don't believe in coincidences.
我想我必须回到巴黎是有原因的
I think there was a reason I had to come back to Paris...
再见他一次 找出真♥相♥
to see him again. To find out the truth.
好 不客气
Alright, well, you're welcome.
别这样
Don't be like that.
你在这不再需要我了 你有那么多人
You don't need me here anymore. You got all these people
照顾你 你会没事的
looking after you. You're gonna be fine.
看见你走他会很伤心的
He'll be sad to see you go.
编个故事
Make something up.
你很擅长干这个
You're really good at that.
我从未告诉过他出生时的事
I never told him about his birth
因为一切关于这个的都很糟
because everything about it was horrible.
所有
Everything.
她死的样子 他出生的样子
The way she died, the way he was born.
那你要怎么告诉他奎宁的事
What are you gonna tell him about Quinn?
因为你要停止对他撒谎
Hmm? 'Cause you need to stop lying to him.
他理应知道他是谁
He deserves to know who he is.
那样他可以自己决定了
Then he can make up his own mind.
你只是不能接受他有多特别
You just don't accept how special he is.
他是上帝的礼物 对吗
He's a gift from God, right?
可能那是你需要相信的东西
Maybe that's something you need to believe
因为这个世界太糟糕了
'cause the world's so fucked up.
或者他只是一个普通的小孩
Or maybe he's just a regular kid.
一个普通的孩子 幸运地活了下来
A regular kid that got lucky and lived.
可能那就是你的奇迹
Maybe that's your miracle.
我恨你们两个
美国人在哪儿
Where is the American?!
那里
There!
带上劳伦 在你家汇合
Get Laurent. Meet me back at your place.
抓到他 跟住他
在那里
劳伦
Laurent !
劳伦
Laurent !
劳伦
Laurent !
劳伦呢 - 我不知道
Where's Laurent? - I don't know.
我找了一整晚
I've searched all night.
下集预告 行尸走肉 达里尔·迪克森
我听说有一个特别的男孩
他们在找那个男孩
They were searching for the boy.
他们要他干什么
What'd they want with him?
达里尔
Daryl!
我们从前门进来的
We came in through the front door.
肯定有另外一个进来的方法
There's gotta be another way in.
完整地去 完整地回来
Go in as one, come back as one.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表