剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
A stash of weapons.
500斤玉米?
20 bushels of corn?
哦 我们还可以再加一箱苹果白兰地
Oh, we could throw in a case of calvados.
这样就好多了
Much better.
你有一幅莫奈的画
You have a Monet.
《日本桥》
"Japanese Footbridge".
我想要那幅画
I want that.
奎恩是个行家
Quinn is a connoisseur.
我收集各种各样的东西
I collect all sorts of things.
那就给你吧
Well, you can have it, then.
印象派 是堕落的艺术
Impressionism, it's degenerate art.
那个男孩呢?
What about the boy?
我没找到他 但我会继续找的
I don't have him. But I will keep looking.
在此期间 我们做了这个交易之后
Meanwhile, you and me make this trade,
剩下的就交给我们吧
and we'll take it from there.
好好享受你的酒吧
Enjoy your drink.
你觉得他能履行承诺吗
奎恩是个善于处理事务的人
但这并不能解决我们的另一个问题
我们不能让那孩子离开巴黎
你可以从热内那里得到
You could get a lot more from Genet
比一些愚蠢的画更多的东西
than some stupid painting.
你知道些什么
What do you know about it?
所以你才要留下那孩子
That is why you're keeping the kid.
让伊莎贝尔回来
To get Isabelle back.
我只跟你说了埃菲尔铁塔的事
I only told you about his Eiffel Tower thing
这样我们就能拿到赏金了
so we could get the reward.
而不是让你把他一个人关在房♥间里
Not lock him up alone in some fucking room.
他不是一个人
He's not gonna be alone.
你会和他在一起 拿着这个
You'll be with him. Take that.
保护好他
Keep him safe.
在哪?
Where?
这里吗 跟我来
This? Come on.
来吧
Come on.
那是什么?
What is that?
一群饥饿者
Les Affamés.
太他妈棒了
Fucking great.
进来 快点
Get in. Come on.
所以 我在这负责照顾他
So, I'm supposed to babysit him
你去找那个美国人吧
while you find the American, huh?
我不用去找他
I won't have to find him.
他来找我了
He's coming to me.
站起来
Get up.
快点
Come on.
走哪边?
Which way?
这边
Here.
快点 动起来
Faster. Move!
该死的
God damn it.
该死的 你真是个白♥痴♥
Damn, you're an idiot.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck your mother!
他们会抓到我们的 你得帮帮我
They're gonna get us. You got to help me.
我们走哪边? -那边
Which way do we go? - That way.
有两条路 我们走左边那条
It goes two ways. We go to the left.
在路的尽头 有一扇活门
At the end, there is une trappe.
一扇门吗 -是的 一扇门 一扇门
A door? - Yes, a door. A door.
我们走吧 让我来帮你
Let's go. Let's go help.
祝你好胃口 -不 不要
Bon appétit. - No! No! No! No!
我们得把他弄出去
不 不行
我们先把任务完成
他们越来越近了
来吧
我们走
它看起来已经不像以前那样了 是吗
It doesn't look like it used to, does it?
它会再次变得美丽
It will be beautiful again.
总有一天
Someday.
我希望你能早点回家
I hope you get to go home soon.
你不希望我在这里吗
You don't want me here?
我希望你待在你最快乐的地方
I want you where you're the happiest.
这是什么表情?
What is it?
你是个好人
You're nice.
但你不想让别人知道你是好人
But you don't want people to know that.
你是个好孩子
You're a good kid.
但我打赌大家都知道这点
But I bet everyone knows that.
达里尔
Daryl!
伊莎贝尔呢?
Where's Isabelle?
我现在就带你去见她
I'm gonna take you to her right now.
那我把安娜的项链还给她
Then I should give Anna back her charm.
走吧
Just go.
走啊
Go.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
声东击西 我靠
It's a fucking diversion.
劳伦特
Laurent!
在这儿等着
Wait right here.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
看
你没事吧
我会没事的
热内在城市边界部署了守卫
很快就没有能出城的路了
他们在那儿
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle!
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的船来了 我想你该走了
That's your ride. I guess you got to get going.
游击队正在占领这座城市
The Guerrier are overtaking the city.
我需要一个有影响力的人
I need someone with influence.
一个能确保他们不会阻碍他通过的人
Someone who can make sure that they let him pass.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他知道该怎么做的
He knows how to make things happen.
他会帮我的
He... He'll do it for me.
如果我留下来 他会帮我的
He'll do it for me if I stay.
好吧 我和你一起去
Fine, I'll go with you.
这跟你无关 这...
This isn't about you. It...
我会负责处理奎恩的
I'll take care of Quinn.
也跟我无关 是关于劳伦特的
Not about me. It's about Laurent.
那就快上船啊
Well, then get on the fucking boat!
那我们就都逃不出去了
Then none of us will make it out.
听着 我知道这不是你的战斗
Listen, I know this isn't your fight.
我知道你现在应该在回家的路上了
I know you should be on your way home by now.
但是这里没有人可以把他安全地带回"巢穴"
But there's no one else who can take him to the nest safely.
求你了
Please.
你不能和他待在这
You can't stay here with him.
我会找到一条出路的
I'll figure a way out.
一旦我知道他安全了 我就离开
Once I know he's safe, I-I will.
好吧 那么就在这里分别了
Well, I guess this is it, then.
希望不是
I hope not.
但如果是的话 我希望你能回家
But if it is, I hope you make it home.
我什么时候能再见到你
When am I going to see you again?
劳伦特 听我说
我向你保证 我向你保证
我会尽我所能回到你身边
但如果你做不到呢
你要相信我
达里尔会带你去
我得再多待一会儿
跟我们一起走
你和达里尔在一起很安全
你必须得走
去吧
不
我不走
走吧 快点
Come on. Come on.
跟我们一起走
求你了
再见了 小兄弟
我们会再见面的 我保证
"巢穴"是什么样的?
What's it like at the Nest?
那是个特别的地方 灵魂的家园
It's a special place... a home for the soul.
我想伊莎贝尔了 -我们都有想念的人
I miss Isa. - We all got people we miss.
还要多久...
How long is it going to take...
才能让你改变对我的看法?
for you to see me different?
上帝啊 请原谅我接下来要做的事
把那孩子带到"巢穴"
Get the boy to the Nest.
有时候你不得不做一些你不想做的事情
Sometimes you gotta do things you don't wanna do.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表