剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
你坠入过爱河吗
Have you ever been in love?
一直都是我在保护你 但这次 你保护了我
很抱歉让你这么做
那人已经不再是他了 他也从没做过我的父亲
It wasn't him anymore, and he was never my father.
有时候你不得不做些可怕的事情
Sometimes you have to do horrible things,
不管你感觉有多糟糕
and no matter how bad you feel,
如果你是迫不得已 上帝会原谅你的
if there is no other choice, God will forgive you.
就像我妈妈一样
Like with my mother.
哦 不是吧
Oh, man.
怎么了
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我得去检查下看看
All right. I'm gonna have to check this out.
我父亲曾经想教会我怎么换轮胎
My father tried to teach me how to change a tire once.
两个小时后他就放弃了
He gave up after two hours.
我的父亲以前常让我们拆卸引擎
Mine used to have us take apart engines.
如果我们不能把它们装回去 就没有晚饭吃了
If we couldn't put them back together, we got no dinner.
听起来他挺严厉的
That sounds hard.
是啊 当他在我们身边的时候
Yeah, it was... when he was around.
但他经常不在
Which was hardly ever.
他从小就没有父亲
He grew up without a father.
看来历史又在我们身上重演了
I guess history repeats itself if you're not careful.
你能把螺丝刀给我吗
You got that screwdriver?
啊 谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
你说的历史又重演了是什么意思
What do you mean, history repeats itself?
我祖父就死在这里
Mm. My grandfather died here.
二战的时候吗
In the war?
对
Yeah.
你从没说过
You never said.
没什么好说的
There's not much to say.
他应♥召♥入伍
He enlisted,
把他怀孕的妻子 也就是我奶奶 留在家里
left his pregnant wife back home... my grandma...
再也没回来
never came back.
他为法兰西献出了生命
He gave his life for France.
是啊 可他真正的家庭却四分五裂
Yeah, while his family fell apart back home.
似乎完全不值得
Hardly seems worth it.
为你的信仰而战吗
Fighting for what you believe?
根本没有战
Wasn't much of a fight.
他连海滩都没能打出去
He never made it off the beach.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不必道歉
Don't be.
自从遇见你之后 他变了很多
He's changed so much since he met you.
孩子总会长大的
Mm. Kids grow up.
跟遇不遇见我没什么关系
I didn't have much to do with that.
他从小到大 从未遇到过那种影响力
He's never had that kind of influence in his life.
我想就算没有父亲 也比在奎恩身边长大要好得多
I guess growing up with no father was better than Quinn.
奎恩临死前还想着你
Quinn thought about you before he died.
是他让你告诉我的吗
Did he ask you to tell me that?
不 我只是觉得应该告诉你
Nah. I just thought you should know.
你知道吗 一开始我很怕你
You know, at first, I was afraid of you.
为什么 -跟你的眼神有关
Why? - There's something in your eyes.
我看得出来你经历了很多
I could tell you've been through stuff.
你的伤疤
Your scars.
我当时就知道你很凶悍
I could tell that you were dangerous.
你能带我们去我们要去的地方
That you could get us where we needed to go.
很高兴能帮上忙
Well, I'm glad I could help.
我还有件事要坦白
There's something else I have to confess.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
是吗 骗了我什么
Oh, yeah? About what?
关于海滩上的那张照片
About that picture on the beach.
是你到修道院之后 我让劳伦特画的
I asked Laurent to draw that once you got to the abbey.
我以为这样就能说服你帮我们
I thought it might convince you to help us.
原来如此
Yeah.
太蠢了
It was stupid.
说不好 不是吗
I don't know. Was it?
我现在不也在这里了吗
I'm here now.
也不是因为你的那张照片
It's not because of your picture, either.
能把那个大扳手递给我吗
Hey, can you hand me that... that big wrench?
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
不 不 别这样
No, no, no. Don't do this.
求你了 我会跟你们走的
Please. I-I'll go with you.
抱歉 夫人说你们今天都得死
Sorry. Madame said you all die today.
先杀那个男孩
The boy first.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle!
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle!
你来 为你兄弟报仇吧
用这一幕送这个美国人上路
伊莎贝拉:祂必从天上赐我恩泽...
Il m'enverra du ciel le salut...
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我...我很抱歉
I... I'm sorry.
别这样 求你了 我跟你们走
Don't do this. Please. I'll go with you.
上帝爱你
Dieu vous aime.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
开枪啊 快点
上帝爱你
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
今天还不是你的死期 迪克森
Not today, Dixon.
下次就是了
Next time.
圣米歇尔山
Mont-Saint-Michel.
巢穴
The Nest?
要往北走一天
A day's walk north.
一天都不够
Not even.
把卡车烧了
Burn the truck.
不然很容易被追上
Easy to track.
巢穴到了
The Nest.
劳伦特
Laurent.
欢迎来到巢穴
谢谢
Merci.
她受伤了
她需要帮助 快带她去医务室
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
谢谢 她很虚弱
她会好起来吗
我们有很好的医生 他们会尽一切努力治疗她
这位就是迪克森先生吗
Uh, vous etes Monsieur Dixon?
他叫达里尔 他不会说法语
His name is Daryl, and he doesn't speak French.
啊 当然
Ah! Bien sûr.
那个美国人 欢迎来到巢穴
Uh, the American. Welcome to the Nest.
我是洛桑
I'm Losang.
你是法国人吗
Are you French?
不是 我来自霍博肯
No. Hoboken.
土生土长的新泽西人
Straight out of New Jersey.
我九十年代作为学生来到巴黎求学
I came to Paris as a student in the '90s.
是吗 你朋友可没提过
Wow. Your friend didn't mention that.
算是我肮脏的小秘密吧
That's my dirty little secret.
对了 阿兹兰呢
Oh, and Azlan?
他没能挺过来
He didn't make it.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
忠诚而善良
Devoted and kind.
热内 她会来追杀我们的
Genet... She'll be coming for us.
但愿不会 但如果真的来了 我们也会做好准备
We'll pray not, but if the day comes, we'll be prepared.
对吧 朋友们
Allons-y, mes amis. Hmm?
来 我们为伊莎贝尔祈祷
快点 好了 把枪举起来
Come on. All right. Guns up.
上膛
Open.
准备就绪
Close.
开火
And fire.
就是这样 上膛 准备就绪
That's right. Open. Close.
瞄准 紧紧贴着肩头
Aim. Stick it in your shoulder.
好的 紧紧贴着肩头 像这样
All right. In your shoulder, like this.
上膛
Open it.
伊萨
Issa!
把枪举起来
Guns up.
上膛
Open.
准备就绪
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表