剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Well, Genet, a captain is only as good as his crew.
我父亲在这片水域钓鱼
My father fished these waters.
在小钓鱼船上
small troller.
他每次出去好多天
He'd go out for days at a time,
不管事情变得多么复杂
and no matter how hard things got,
他知道...
he knew one thing...
队员和他们的队长一样强
Crew is only as good as their captain.
博士
Doctor.
我们的研究被破坏了
什么情况
一些测试对象可能还有用
不管是谁做的 都给我们添了大♥麻♥烦
来吧
把它们从船上弄下来
花了三年才让这艘船适航
Three years to get this ship seaworthy.
如今...
And now...
因为什么
because of what?
一个美国人
One American?
我们设法制止了兵变
We did manage to stop the mutiny.
是吗 恭喜
Did you? Congratulations.
那个男人呢
And the man?
落水了 应该是
Overboard, presumed.
应该是
Presumed?
谁说的 是你吗
By who? By you?
他是谁
Who was he?
他是...
He was named...
迪克森
Dixon.
迪克森
Dixon.
要是他没死 找到他
上帝 你让这世界翻天覆地
Lord, I'm sure you have your reasons
我知道你有你的道理
for turning the whole world upside down...
但要是这还不够...
But if this isn't good enough for you...
我不知道要怎样了
I don't know what is.
你听到了吗 巴黎在悲泣
You hear that? It's Paris crying.
他们不知道这世界之前是什么样子的...
I feel sorry for them...
我为他们感到难过
not to know what the world was like before.
你不能丢掉你现在拥有的
You can't miss what you never had.
这么多年了 见到你真不适应
Strange to see you again after all these years.
你知道这里有谁能帮我回家吗
You got someone in here that can help me get home?
我在缅因州岸边
I'm in Maine, by the coast.
等我见到你再说
Tell you all about it when I see you.
我们在这里留大约一周
We'll be there in about a week.
这世界是我们掌中之物
今天 我们要让敌人付出代价
我已向你证明了自己
他应当知道自己是谁
He deserves to know who he is.
我保证 到了北边 我们会适应的
明天 你会死
Today, you die!
我不会死在这里
I ain't gonna die in here.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表