剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
快点 跟上 美女
Hurry up. - Come on, pretty.
到底发生了什么
What the fuck happened?
我怎么知道 我们在那里找到他的
How the hell should I know? We found him out there.
你发现他时就那样了吗
You found him like that?
看来我们运气不错
Guess we lucked out.
他脖子上有绳子灼伤的痕迹
He's got rope burns on his neck.
一升就是一升 你个混♥蛋♥
A quart's a quart, you prick.
要知道你打个盹的功夫 你就输了
You know, you snooze, you lose.
住手 立刻马上 住手
Stop fighting! Right now! Stop it!
住手 我告诉过你们 不准打架
Stop it! - I told you, no fighting!
住手
Stop it.
好了 把他们弄出来 快点
Alright. Get 'em out! - Come on!
出去 -他杀了他
Out! - He killed him!
你知道规矩的 出去 -格雷迪
You know the rules! Out! - Grady.
格雷迪和朱诺 快走
Grady and Juno. - Move.
好了 好了 好了
Alright, alright, alright.
我要你沿着着河走 直到找到这个地方
I need you to follow the river until you find this place.
那你要做什么
What will you do?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我就在你后面
I'll be right behind you.
拿着 拿着啊
Take it. Take it.
我不能一个人去
I can't go on my own.
你说过我说什么你都会照做的 对吧
You said you would do everything I tell you, right?
我现在告诉你 快走
I'm telling you. Go.
走啊
Go!
没有那个男孩的踪迹吗
没有
我不知道你在说什么
No comprende.
他问你那个男孩在哪
He ask where the boy is.
男孩 什么男孩?
Boy? What boy?
不说就把你的眼睛挖出来
Take your eyes out if you don't talk.
那个男孩藏在哪
Where's the boy hiding?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
把左边的眼睛挖出来
求你们了 别杀他
去抓住他
是你偷的吗
Did you steal it?
当你离开巴黎时 你可以走进
When you left Paris, you could walk into any shop
旺多姆广场的任何一家商店抓起一把东西
on Place Vendôme and grab handfuls of stuff.
我给你带了这个
I got this for you.
我没想到过了十二年才把它给你
I didn't think it'd be 12 years till I gave it to you.
我得出去一会儿 但我会回来的
I have to go out for a while, but I will be back.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
热内夫人邀请我
Madame Genet has invited me
参加母亲之家的聚会
to a gathering at Maison Mère.
她称之为"戴高乐日"
She calls it "De Gualle Day".
她把你当朋友
She considers you a friend?
她需要我这样的人
She needs people like me,
能够帮他们得到想要的东西
that can get their hands on things.
我一直在想你说的话
I've been thinking about what you said.
关于回到...过去的生活
About going back to... the way things used to be.
如果你总是回头 你就无法前进
You can't move forward if you're looking back.
我们重新开始吧
Let's start over.
可怜的琼
Poor Joan.
我猜是上帝让她杀了那些吸血鬼
Guess God told her to slay the munchers.
一张真正的卡片 德·高莱老将军
A real card, you know, old General De Gualle.
他常说"我怎么能管理一个
He used to say, "How am I supposed to govern a country
有着246种奶酪的国家呢"
that's got 246 varieties of cheese?"
待在这儿
奎恩先生
Monsieur Quinn.
热内夫人要来拜访您
好极了 我带了最好的东西来
Aces. I brought the primo stuff.
奎恩先生 救救我...
Monsieur Quinn! Aidez moi...
奎恩先生
Monsieur Quinn!
欢迎来到梅尔小屋
你好 -你好啊
Bonjour. - Bonjour.
把我介绍给你的朋友
Introduce me to your friend.
热内女士 这位是伊莎贝尔·卡里埃尔
Madame Genet, this is, uh, Isabelle Carriere.
很高兴认识你
Enchantée.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
我的一个游击队员负责保卫这座城市
One of my Guerriers charged with securing the city,
他接受了...用英语怎么说来着
he accepted an... How do you call it in English?
一壶红酒?
Un pot de vin?
贿赂
Bribe.
没错 贿赂
Precisement. A bribe.
让我们想留住的人出去
To allow people out we wanted to keep in.
他应该完成他的工作的
Should have done his job.
我先失陪一下
If you please.
你让我失望了
You've disappointed me.
我们不是说好了吗
Didn't we have an agreement?
你根本不知道你做了什么
You've got no idea what you've done.
这件事我可以解释
I can explain this.
真的吗 -是的
Really? - Yeah.
那行 我会给你时间整理思绪
Well, I'll give you time to gather your thoughts.
把手举起来
Hey. Whoa. - Get your hands up.
等一下 等等 嘿 等等
Hang on a sec! Wait! Hey! Wait.
你需要我 你在干什么...
You need me. What are you...
把你的脏手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
走吧
Come on.
对不起
Sorry.
伊萨
Issa.
我们已经开始了解彼此了
我明白人们为什么会上当了
为什么
一个特别的孩子
从诅咒中诞生
死里逃生
圣母玛利亚 浴火凤♥凰♥
它符合所有的音符 不是吗
你想要什么
让他露面
他只需要面带做笑
你在追求什么
有些人认为希望联盟在反对我
我们必须告诉他们真♥相♥
我们都是法国人
我一直想跟他说清楚这点
也许你可以
你必须按她说的做 劳伦特
好吗
D'accord?
她说的都是谎话
你让我很生气
宝贝 惹我生气可不是什么好主意
你没有在生气
你的心碎了
照我说的做
没有其他的选项
你知道 我做了我该做的
You know, I held up my end of things.
如果你做了你该做的 这一切都不会发生
And if you'd had done your part, none of this would be happening.
你个美国娘娘腔
You American ponce.
你最好睁一只眼睡觉
You best sleep with one eye open...
我们走吧
Let's go.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
不行 我们不能进去
No, man. We can't go in there.
嘿 我觉得我们得反抗 不然就死定了
Hey, I think we gotta fight this or we're gonna die.
去你♥妈♥的♥ -嘿
Fuck yourself! - Hey!
我们要去哪
Where are we going?!
这艘船要去哪儿 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Where is this boat going, you son of a bitch?!
告诉我
Tell me!
谢谢
Merci.
我在跟你说话 你要带我们去哪
I'm talking to you! Where are you taking us?!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
不 不
No! No! No!
求你了 不要
Please! No!
放开我 不
Let me go! No!
求你别这样 不要
Please don't do this! No!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 我不想这么做 不
No! No, I don't want to do this. No!
不
No!
迪克森 跟我们走
Dixon. You come.
去哪- 午饭时间到了
Where we going? - Lunchtime.
我会说几句话
有个演讲
不会持续很久的
然后你就走出来
让大家看看你 好吗
欢迎 勇敢的朋友们
说你们勇敢
因为你们千里跋涉
从圣丹尼斯到左岸
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表