剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Youve done all this by yourselves?
这是..
This is, um....
这位是杜布瓦夫人
This is Madame Dubois.
她是我们的父母 也是我们的保育员
She's our parents and our nurse.
她教我们一切
Teach us everything.
然后她病了
Then she got sick.
病了多久
For how long?
入个月
Six months.
我们....我们给她读书 唱歌♥
Yeah, we, um -- we read to her and we sing.
每一天 我们背诵以赛亚的祷文
And every day, we recite a prayer from lsaiah.
为了病人和垂死的人
Forthe sick and dying.
是的 但不是死亡
Oui,but not dying
禄铸会得到回应的
Prayers will be answered.
你可以坐这儿
Oh, you can sit here,
达里尔神父 你可以坐我旁边
And, Father Daryl, you can come sit next to me.
闻起来不错
Smells good.
多琳是我们的厨师
Aline is our chef.
你好 我是芳伦
Hi. I am Laurent.
有一次 我倒着走了三个月
One time, I walked backwards for three months.
在楼梯上也是
Even on stairs.
你们叫什么名字
What are your names?
你不能坐在那里
You cant sit there.
那把椅子是留给我吕弟的
That chair is for my brother.
劳伦
Laurent...
我很抱歉
Im sorry about that.
我们的两个兄弟正在执行任务
Two of our brothers are off on a mission right now.
不好意思让一下
Pardon.
- 谢谢 -不客气
Merci. De rien.
孩子们 手牵手
达里尔神父 你能市领我们祈祷感谢吗
Father Daryl, would you lead us in a prayer of thanks?
你是说 做饭前祷告吗
You mean, like, uh, saying grace?
是的
Yes.
好的 当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
主啊
Um, Lord..
我相信你有你的理由
Im sure you have your reasons
把整个世界搞得天翻地履
forturning the whole world upside-down.
也许我们对彼此这么刻薄
Maybe we deserve it
都是罪有应得
for being so mean to each other.
我们可能确实活该
We probably do deserve it
但不是企今晚
But not tonight.
个是
No.
》汉全次
Tonight is good.
如果这对你来说都还不够好
And if this isn't good enough for you,
我不知道什么才是
一人5 know what is.
置一]
Amen.
置一]
Amen.
我好感动
Im really impressed.
你的话听起来像杜布瓦夫人会讲的
You sound like Madame Dubois.
她说我们的举止是一面镜子
She says that our manners are
能照出我们的肖像
amirror that shows our portrait.
疙人下吹
完全同意
Couldn't agree more.
汤不错
That's good soup.
那么 既然你的又子走丢了 你打算怎么办
So, what will you do now that you lost your mule?
他没有走丢
He isn't lost.
他企吧芋果
He's eating apples.
来吧 我给你看点好玩的
Come on. I show you something fun.
好啊
Okay.
你知道我们在哪能再找到一只吗
You know where we can find another one?
塔拉斯克
La Tarasdque,
塔拉斯克是只蜥蝎
La Tarasdque is a lizard.
就像古老传记中的龙
Like a dragon from old stories.
不 这一次 可不是故事
No, this one is not a -- not a story,
他是个真正的人
He's a real man.
还是个怪物 但是..
Still a monster, but..
他住在离这儿不远的一座城♥堡♥里
He live in a castle near to here.
他有又子吗
Does he got a mule?
他有马
Horses.
他利用它们把村子里的东西都拿走了
He use them to take everything from the village.
食物 燃料
Food, fuel,
每家每户 每个商店都没放过
from every house and every shop.
有一次 我们..
Once, we, um....
我们试图突袭以获取补给 但是..
We tried a raid to get supplies, but....
你能告诉我这个城♥堡♥在哪里吗
Can you show me where this castle is?
不行 抱歉 太危险了
No, sorry. Its too dangerous.
我们不会再去那里了
We won't go there again.
你想救你的老师 对吧
You do wanna save your teachenr right?
如果这家伙突袭了所有的药店
I mean, ifthis guy raided all the drugstores,
他就拥有了所有的药
he's got all the medicine.
你可以随心所欲地祈祷
I mean, you can pray all you like,
但没有药 她会死的
but she's gonna die without that.
我也去
I go, too.
不行 你听到我说的了
No. You heard me.
拜托
Please.
谁阅你是老大了
Who say you're the boss?
穆夫 我..
Moof, I....
明天早上 我们一起去
In the morning, we go together.
好
All right,
达里尔 坐这 坐这
Daryl, come sit, come siit.
这是什么
What is this?
待会你惑知道了
You'll see. You'Il see.
纳努-纳努
Nanu-nanul
纳努-纳努
Nanu-nanul
不会吧
No way.
哈
al
什么
What?
你知道这个节
道这
个
I
目吗
不太知道
你有什么想襄的
What can you say?
哦 布莱克威尔先生 嫉妒禾慕恨吧
Oh, Mr. Blackwell, eat your heart outl
是小艾伯纳和我所见过的一切的结合
Its a combination of Lil Abner and everything lve ever seen.
亲爱的 这是黑胶唱片的历史
Oh, honey, its the history of vinyl,
默克 这真的很独特
Mork, its really unique.
独特
Unique?
这是一件艺术品 小明
Its a piece of art, Mind.
看看这个 罗伊:罗杰斯发狂了
Look at this. I mean, Roy Rogers gone berserk.
我在一家叫"剃刀红展"的精品店买♥♥的
I got it at a boutique called Razorlips.
他们甚至还有玻璃纤维内衣
They even had fiberglass underwear there.
哦 小明
Oh, Mind.
小明 你可以用它做很多事情
Mind, Mind, you can do a million things with it.
真的吗 我只能想到一个
Really? I can only think of one.
亲爱的 我太激动了 你穿这个真好看
Honey, I am so excited, and you look so good in this.
我今晚必须讳你出去
I have to take you out tonight.
我们要去跳舞
We are going dancing.
哦 吧..
Oh, uh....
不 我不能
No, uh, I can't.
我没有合适的鞋子
I don't have the right shoes to go with this.
再猜 再猜
Guess again. Guess again.
小明 我从一个叫布巴的人那里买♥♥的
oh, Mind, I bought them from a man named Bubba.
我可以睡地槐
I can sleep on the floor.
床够大了 你睡这好了
Bed is big enough, its fine.
好吧
All right,
你皇么知道这种药对他们的老师有帮助
How do you know the medicine will help their teacher?
个会有 帮助的
t wont.
我们只是需要那匹乌
We just need that horse.
所以你撒详了
So youlied?
真♥相♥可以等等再说 对吧
Well, the truth can wait, right?
那是在癌骤子 这可是他们的老师
That was a mule. This is their teacher.
听着 我们只需要找到无线电
Look, we just need to get to the radio.
用走的太远了
Its too far to walk.
然后你就可以回家了是吧
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表