剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
呃 还有康妮 伊齐基尔
Uh, there's Connie, Ezekiel.
有个叫凯罗尔的女士
There's a lady named Carol.
听起来不错
They sound nice.
是啊 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How do you know?
你也想伊萨了 我看得出来
You miss Issa, too. I can tell.
看到没 一点感觉都没有
See? Didn't feel a thing.
别担心 我们会再次团聚的
Not to worry. We'll all be together again.
早上好 伊莎贝尔夫人
Bonjour, Madame Isabelle.
现在几点了
快十一点了
你做噩梦了
我们给你带了些东西来安抚你
奎恩先生很快就会过来
主啊请保佑他们
我已经照你说的做了...
早上好 亲爱的 还好吗
Bonjour, ma chérie. Ca va?
玛丽做的蛋糕非常好吃
Marie makes the most wonderful patisseries.
你想要什么她都会给你送过来
She will fetch you anything you want.
看我给你留了什么
See what I left for you?
仓库里都堆满了东西
Got a warehouse full of things.
你想什么时候去都可以 随你挑
You can go there anytime you want, take your pick.
这不是给我的
It's not for me.
你就是在跟我对着干
You're just being contrary.
一定是毒品的原因
Must be the drugs.
我想让你休息一下 我来处理这件事
I wanted to let you rest while I took care of business.
这样我就能向你证明我会信守承诺
So I could prove to you that I was gonna keep my promise.
是吗
Have you?
我刚和几个普瓦尔的人在一起
I've just been with a couple of Pouvoir blokes.
他们向我保证劳伦特已经出城了
They assured me that Laurent made it out of the city.
他现在和你的美国朋友...
He's headed north now with your, um...
一起往北走了
American friend.
这是你想要的 所以...
It's what you wanted. So...
还要多久
How long's it gonna take?
你是指什么
For what?
还要多久让你改变对我的看法
For you to see me different.
想再次拥有我
Want me again.
万事皆有因
Everything happens for a reason.
这不就是上帝的意义吗
Isn't that what God's all about?
上帝爱罪人
God loves the sinner.
那我还有希望吗
So there's hope for me, then?
我很久以前就把那部分自我
I've locked that part of myself away...
封闭起来了
a long time ago.
我...
I...
我需要为此祈祷
I need to pray on it.
好了 我们要从尾巴穿过去 然后穿过...
Alright. Gonna go through the tail and out through the mo...
嘿 从尾巴穿进去 从嘴巴穿出来 知道吗
Hey. Through the tail, out through the mouth, alright?
你有读过古♥兰♥经♥吗
Have you ever read the Quran?
不 -我读过
No. - I have.
有趣的是 有很多不同的名字
It's interesting that there are many different names
但只有一个上帝
but only one God. - Hm.
你向谁祈祷
Who do you pray to?
我不祈祷
I don't.
那你的信仰是什么
Then what do you believe in?
自力更生 好了
Hm, pulling my own weight. Alright.
从尾巴进去 从嘴巴出来 像这样
In through the tail, out through the mouth, like that.
明白了吗
Got it? Alright?
好了 给你 你试试
Alright. Here. You try.
我不想试
I don't want to.
有时候你不得不做一些你不想做的事情
Sometimes you gotta do things you don't want to do.
有时候你别无选择
Sometimes you don't have a choice.
上帝原谅我接下来要做的事
亲爱的主啊 我请求你
Dear Lord, I ask that you
照看美国的朱蒂丝和RJ
look over Judith and RJ in America...
还有卡罗尔、康妮和伊齐基尔
as well as Carol, Connie, and Ezekiel.
我为他们祈祷
I put them in my prayers
因为达里尔不知道怎么祈祷
'cause Daryl doesn't know how to pray...
我想你是我唯一认识的
I think you're the only one I know
现在还在用这个的人
that still uses one of those.
它救过我的命
It saved my life.
怎么 它帮你挡过子弹吗
What, did it stop a bullet or something?
差不多吧 是的
Something like that, yes.
我听说勒阿弗尔是唯一
So, I heard Le Havre is the only place
能发现还有东西在漂浮的地方
you can find something still floating.
不幸的是 热内控制了勒阿弗尔的港口
Unfortunately, Genet controls the port in Le Havre.
猜到了
Figures.
但是我们的首领洛桑
But our leader, Losang,
会帮你找一艘船回家
will help you secure a boat home.
一只想回到他的族群的独狼
A lone wolf who only wants to get back to his pack.
我发过誓
I made a promise.
有时候即使是男人的承诺也会因为
There are times when even a man's promise gets overwhelmed
与他人的联♥系♥或更大的事业而不堪重负
by a connection to other people or a larger cause.
当一个人死在了别人的战争中时
You know, when a man dies in someone else's war,
受苦的是他的孩子
it's his kids that suffer.
然后再传给他们的孩子
That gets passed down to their kids.
过了一段时间 甚至没有人记得"原因"是什么
After a while, no one even remembers what the "cause" was.
记住原因...从来都不是我擅长的
The causes were... never really my thing.
刚到"巢穴"的时候
When I first got to the Nest,
我刚刚失去了妻子和儿子
I had just lost my wife and son.
我一心向死
All I wanted to do was die.
洛桑让我修这块表
Losang asked me to fix this watch,
告诉我它有多重要
told me how important it was.
我夜以继日地干了好几个月
I worked on it, day and night, for months.
当我终于把它修好的时候
And when I finally got it running,
他告诉我它已经不重要了
he told me it didn't matter anymore.
因为我找到了活下去的理由
Because I had found a reason to live.
你将继续我们的旅程
... you'll continue on our journey.
主啊 请让我坚强
Please, Lord, let me be strong...
像达里尔一样坚强
like Daryl is strong.
看起来像你十七岁时的样子
Looks like you when you was 17.
需要帮忙吗 先生
You need any help, mister?
我不是来要施舍的
I'm not looking for a handout.
听到了吗 朱诺现在是"先生"了
Hear that? Juno's a "mister" now.
你要我做什么都行
I'll do anything you need.
任何事吗
Anything?
不 小心点 先生
No. Easy, mister.
还记得他说的关于性变♥态♥的话吗
Remember what he said about sexual deviance.
他只是在开玩笑啦
He's kidding. He's kidding. He's kidding.
好吧 听着 孩子
Alright. Look, kid.
你再去砍些柴火
You chop some more firewood,
当我们在晚上休息时 让火继续烧着
keep this rollin' while we rest the night, and...
我就会考虑让你一起去
I'll consider letting you come along.
好吗
Cool?
为什么他看起来这么困惑
Why does he look so confused?
他很害怕 我想你吓到他了
He's scared. I think you scared him.
嗨 过来 把斧头给我
Hi. Come here. Give me that.
好了 看着我的动作
Alright. Follow through.
你来试试
There. You try.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
很好 那么 你来这里做什么?
Alright. So what are you doing out here?
我就住在自♥由♥港外 沿着这条路走几英里就到了
I'm from just outside Freeport, a couple miles up the road.
我女朋友 她父亲把她囚禁起来 跟关押犯人一样
My girl... her father practically keeps her prisoner.
我答应过要带她远走高飞
I promised I'd take her far away,
所以没有燃料我不能回去
so I can't go back without any fuel.
"很远"是多远
Where's "far away"?
加利福尼亚 我听说那里更好
California. I hear it's better there.
你不能相信你听到的一切
You can't believe everything you hear.
总比现在这样好吧
It's gotta be better than this, right?
没错
Yeah.
记住 动作一气呵成
Remember. Follow through.
顺着纹路砍
Follow the grain.
谢谢
Thanks!
请放到那边去 玛丽 -好的 先生
Over there, please, Marie. - Certainly, sir.
你好 瓦莱丽小姐 -你好 玛丽
Oh. Hello, Miss Valery. - Hello, Marie.
奎恩先生呢
Where's Monsieur Quinn?
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表