剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
Close.
开火
Fire.
把枪举起来
Guns up.
上膛
Open.
放低 把枪举起来
Shut it. Raise them up.
开火
Fire.
人类何以为人
What makes us human?
亚里士多德说过 人类有推理的能力
Aristotle said humans have the ability to reason.
没错 我们很理性
That's right. Rationality.
是啊 太好吃了
Yeah. It's so good. Wow.
干杯
Santé.
干杯
Santé.
干杯 干杯 干杯
Santé. Santé. Santé. Santé.
在那 -差远了
There. - Not even close.
我们被引导着去相信全高无上的存在
We are led to believe in the belief of a supreme being,
但是如果我们不相信上帝 上帝将不复存在
but God does not exist unless we believe in God.
好吧
Okay.
但上帝不会骗人
But God is not a deceiver,
我们是能够进行独♥立♥思考和推理的存在
and we are beings capable of individual thought and reason.
抱歉 我不是故意打扰你的
I'm sorry. I, uh, didn't mean to interrupt.
等等
Wait.
能帮我一下吗
Can you help me?
我够不到后背
I can't reach my back.
当然
Sure.
啧啧
Oof.
有那么糟吗
Is it that bad?
对于一个修女来说 这个伤口真是令人印象深刻
It's a pretty impressive battle wound for a nun.
你不是说我是"修女杀手"吗
I think you said "killer nun".
修女杀手
Killer nun.
你喜欢这里吗
Do you like it here?
跟我期望中的不太一样
It's not what I expected.
你期望中的是什么样的
What did you expect?
一群阿米什人到处跑来跑去
Bunch of Amish people running around.
带着草帽或者软帽 有人在搅拌黄油
Straw hats, people churning butter, bonnets.
我笑得伤口痛
It hurts to laugh.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我知道
Yeah.
这里有股深入人心的力量
Kind of grows on you.
这里有家的感觉
Feels like home.
当约翰神父第一次传来那个男孩的消息时
Now, I was skeptical
我还持怀疑态度
when Pere Jean first sent word of the boy,
但我当时正决定去圣地亚哥朝圣
but I decided to do the pilgrim's camino to Santiago,
所以我就去了伯纳黛特修道院稍作停留 并见到了他
so I stopped at the Abbaye de Bernadette to meet him,
我当时就知道了
and I knew.
是啊 他是个好孩子
Yeah. He's a good kid.
而且非常尊敬你
Who looks up to you.
他能来到这里都是你的功劳
And he's here because of you.
是伊莎贝尔的功劳 真的
Well, Isabelle, really.
你们两位 我们都很感激
Well, we're grateful to you both,
但同时...很遗憾你要走了
and... I'm sorry to see you go.
你遵守了你的诺言 我们也会遵守我们的
You kept your word. We've kept ours.
我们找到了一艘船 能帮你回家
Found a vessel to help get you home.
从多佛来的渔民 能让你安全抵达英国
Fishermen from Dover. Safe passage to England.
他们知道那里有船最远可以载你到纽芬兰
They know of boats that can get you as far as Newfoundland.
到那里之后 你就要自己想办法了
You'll have to manage from there.
什么时候出发
When does it leave?
两天之内会到港
It'll be there in two days.
但你得走到北岸去
You'll have to walk to the north coast.
所以...天一亮你就得出发
Uh, so... set out at dawn.
除非你改变主意了
Unless you've changed your mind.
我还有家人在那里等我呢
Well, I-I got family waiting for me back home.
好吧 这里也有人
Well, you've got people here
希望你留下
who'll hope you stay.
不是那么容易的
It's not so easy.
谁知道明天会发生什么呢?
Who knows what tomorrow will bring?
大洋彼岸的世界 我无法揣度
And an ocean away, the world being what it is.
但此时此地 我们需要你
But we need you... here, now.
"生者力量"并不是我的战争
Pouvoir... It isn't my fight.
也许你纠结的并不是为谁而战
Maybe the fight's not the reason you're torn.
有时候 当一个人离开家
Sometimes, when a person leaves home,
他会发现自己属于别的地方
he comes to find he belongs someplace else.
这是我们这边的疏忽 夫人
我们太自信了
他们不知道从哪冒出来 我们寡不敌众
我们中了埋伏
一个人能为事业做出的最大牺性 就是放弃他的生命
是的 夫人
但你却毫发无伤地回来了
是的 因为那个男孩逃跑了
我去追他了
我听到枪声 转身回去
可是已经太晚了
你已经尽力了
你知道 以前我在博物馆上夜班
夜复一夜 只有我和展出的画作
成十上万的眼睛 跟着我从一个展厅到另一个展厅
你知道我学到了什么吗
不知道 夫人
No, Madame.
我学会了哪双眼睛说真话 哪双眼睛在说谎
你开枪把我的人都杀了 是吗
他们让我杀了那个男孩
我做不到
那你就大大辜负了我的期望
联邦散播的是童话故事
每一个投靠他们的人都会让我们变得更软弱 所以他们必须被消灭
因为我们在创造未来
不是为了我们自己
而是为了后人
我们不得不心狠手辣 做一些不光彩的事
这样他们就不必这样做了
这个"巢穴"在哪里
这只会让你更痛苦
我刚刚听说了消息
I just heard.
你不打算说点什么吗
You weren't gonna say anything?
我向他们保证过 就像之前我向你保证过的一样
I made a promise to them, just like I made to you.
你信守承诺 我很感激
Which you kept, and I appreciate it.
但你也曾告诉我 你离开了联邦
But you also told me that you left Commonwealth
是想去看看外面的世界
to see what was out in the world.
我觉得你发现了一些东西
I think you found something.
也许不是你想要的 但是...
Maybe not what you were looking for, but...
自从我被冲到这里 这个故事就一直如此
This has always been the story, ever since I washed ashore here.
那劳伦特呢
What about Laurent?
你打算不辞而别吗
Are you going to leave without saying goodbye?
你要像你父亲抛弃你那样 抛弃他吗
Are you gonna abandon him, like your father did to you?
这不一样
This is not that.
我觉得你是在乎他了 这让你害怕
I think you care about him... and I think it scares you.
你以为这样做就能逃避历史厄运
You think you're escaping history by doing this,
但并不能
but you are not.
你在重演历史
You're repeating it.
你爱怎么想就怎么想吧
You know, you believe what you believe,
我尊重你这一点
and I respect you for that.
这个地方对你来说就像家一样
And this place feels like home to you,
我真心希望 你们俩都把这里当作家
and I truly hope it is for both of you.
但我有自己的家要回
But I have my own home to get back to.
那么 很高兴认识你
Well, I'm glad we met.
祝你一路顺风
Godspeed on your journey.
杰·F·西蒙斯 新泽西 1944年6月22日
威廉姆·迪克森 乔治亚州 1944年6月6日
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
达里尔
Daryl!
达里尔
Daryl!
达里尔
Daryl!
下车
Get out.
把手举起来
I want to see your hands.
你到底想要怎样 女士
The hell you want, lady?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
我在找我的一个朋友
I'm looking for a friend of mine.
他叫达里尔·迪克森
Name's Daryl Dixon.
从没听说过什么迪克森
Never heard of no Dixon.
你骑的是他的摩托车
That's his bike you're riding.
是我捡到的
Found it.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
我费了好大劲想要找到他
I've come a long way trying to track him down.
那我猜你现在一定是远离家园 对吧
Then I guess you got a long walk home, don't you?
让我先检查一下你的东西
After I have a look through your stuff.
一边去
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表