剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
我出去找东西
I went out looking for something,
但等待我的只有麻烦
and all I found was trouble.
我们是修女组成的的小团体
Were asmall community of nuns.
那我看到的那个小男孩呢
What about the little boy I saw?
劳伦在这里长大 他是个孤儿
Laurent grew up here. He was orphaned.
壁橱里有个死掉的牧师和了恐怖的小孩
Dead priest in a closet and a creepy kid?
还是算了吧
No thanks.
你不能走 没有我们你走不掉的
You cant leave. Not without us.
我们的首领在北边有个基地
Our leader has a base up north,
一个能把他培养成
a community that will raise him
他生来融该成为的人的社区
to be who he was born to be.
成为新的救世主
To be the new messiah.
我们要带他走
北边有个港口 可能还在使用
There's a port up north that may still be active.
那好吧
Alright, then.
我会带你去你该去的地方
Itake you where you need to go.
d了感觉如何
d How does it feel?
小让你心跳加速J
Makes your heart pump
上车 快上车
In the car, get in the carl
我们在这里
Right here?
那么去巴黎就是走直线线路
Paris, that's a straight shot.
昂热镇会更安全些
Angers will be safer.
不过肯定要人花更长时间
Will definitely take longer though.
那里有个人拿着无线电
There's a man there with a radio.
他能帮有我们和北境的人取得联♥系♥
He can connect us to our people in the North.
巴黎被圈起来了 跟神父的墙上标记的一样
Paris is circled, just like it was up on the priest's wall,
计划融是这样的
I mean, that's the plan right there.
计划有变
The plan has changed.
巴黎情势混乱
Paris is bedlam.
我朋友奥利在多尔多涅河有房♥子
My mate Olly's got a place in the Dordogne.
我们在那想待多久都可以
We can stay there as long as we want.
我不能就这么走了
I can't just go.
现在 我需要换身衣服 然后回家
Right now, I need a -- I need to change my clothes and go home.
好的 可以 没问题
Okay, okay. No problem.
就这么做 去你家 带上你需要的东西
We'll do that, go your place, pick up whatever you need.
别挡道
Get out of the wayl
整个城市都疯了
Whole city's gone mental.
十分钟
10 minutes.
时间紧人授
Clock's ticking.
站过
Lily?!
莉莉 起来
站过
Lily!
你好吵啊 一大早的....
我跟你解释不清楚 巴黎已经失控了
我们得走了
你走吧 我好困 人也不太舒服
听我说
我们要一起离开这 马上
我不能丢下我妹妹
1 cant leave my sister behind.
伊落贝尔
lsabelle?
义梅
Aimee?
把你的包放到后备箱里
Put your bag in the trunk.
你没事吧
和爸区昨晚没回家 妈妈在电♥话♥里哭
快回你的公♥寓♥去 好吗 杀爱的 你妈妈会照顾你的
待在家里
能答应我吗
要喝水吗
Some water?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好了 再换个问题问我
Okay. Ask me another.
让我想想 是你认识的人吗
Let me think. ls it a person you knew?
是的
OUui.
那一定是个死人
Then it must be a dead person.
这不是个一个问题
That is not a question.
我不需要提问
I dont need to question.
你认识的人都死了 除了我们
Everyone you know is dead, except us.
达里尔先生 你想要篆样的死法
Monsieur Daryl, what kind of death would you prefer?
安静地死去如何
How about a quiet one?
力口
Hyahl
你是皇么做到让他闭嘴的
How do you get him to shut up?
阿斯泰利克斯非常固执
Asterix is very stubborn.
放轻松 孩子
Easy, boy.
不 不要开枪 芳伦爱他
No. No, no Laurent loves him.
不要 阿斯泰利克斯
No Asterixl
不 没事的
No. Its okay.
他的速度比他们快 他可以的
He's faster than them. He'l make it.
我们走 带上所有东西 动起来
Lets go. Grab everything. Let's move.
如果他迷路了呢
What if he's lost?
他可聪明着呢 不会迷路的
He's too smart for that.
我肯定他跑去我们路过的那个苹果园了
Im sure he ran to that apple orchard we passed,
你觉得呢 塞尔维
Don't you think, Sylvie?
苹果可是他的最爱
Well, apples are his favorite.
人全
没馆
Yeah.
他确实喜欢吃人苹果
He does love apples.
我们需要一个安全的地方过夜
We need somewhere safe for the night.
束告诉他真♥相♥吧
Just tell him the truth .
他总有一天会知道的
He's gotta learn sometime.
你没有孩子吧
You dont have children, do you?
真♥相♥可以等等再说
The truth can wait.
咕
Shhl
弯下身
Get downl
(西蒙娜`韦伊)
上面写了什么
Whats that say?
这是家幼儿园
lt was a preschool.
用
安静
Taisez-VvousS!
你作
]想要什
么
不想要什么
我们是有宗教信仰的人
我们的骤子失控冲走了 我们被困住了
我们是修女
这样你就可以为父母背诵圣约瑟夫铸文了 不是吗
光菏的圣约瑟夫
玛丽的浆夫
请赐予我们您父亲般的保护
我们恳求您 通过我们的主的心....
他的力量能满足我们所有的需求
将不可能变为可能
睁开您慈父般的眼睛 关心您孩子的问题
阿门
置一]
Amen.
置一]
Amen.
那他呢
他也是修女吗
他是达里尔神父
从美国来的
他很久以前被派到这里执行任务
他不会说法语
过了这么久也不会说吗
美国人啉
好吧
Okay.
现在 我们将开始练习口语
Now, we will to practice English.
出于对达里尔神父的尊重
Out of respect for Father DaryI.
好吗
Okay?
我们走吧
Lets go.
达里尔神父
Father Daryl?
你认
车
夺
让我带你看看我们的教室
Let me show you our classrooms.
你们这有多少个学生
How many of you are here?
截止现在有十八个了
18 now.
开学那天
The day it started,
大一点的孩子被送到了学校
the older ones were dropped off at school.
我们的一些朋友在一天结束的时候回家
Some of our friends go home at the end of the day,
但是我们其他人 我们的父母从来没有来过
but the rest of us, our parents never came.
你们在干什么
抱歉 我们在做晚饭
他是克丽克特
That's, um, Cricket.
那小一点的孩子呢
And the younger ones?
都是这些年来我们找到的孤儿
Orphans that we find through the years.
卡琳被扔在这里的篮子里
Carine was left here in a basket.
我们还发现迪米特里在树林里迷路了
And we found Dmitri lost in the woods.
你们靠什么为生
How do you survive?
我们打猎 种植粮食 修补旧衣服
We hunt, we grow food, we fix old clothes.
还继续上课
And we keep up our lessons.
作为一个小土匪还不赖
Not bad for being little road bandits.
早上好啊
Bonjours?
早上好 早上好
Bonjours Bonjours.
这些都是你们自己做的吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表