剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
恐怕他很忙 -我可以等
I'm afraid he's busy. - I can wait.
不 他今晚都会很忙
No, but he's busy for the evening.
我知道我犯过错
I know I've made mistakes.
但现在一切都不同了
But everything is different now.
我可以为你成为一个更好的人
I can be a better man for you.
终究...
After all...
亚伯拉罕牺牲了他唯一的儿子
Abraham sacrificed his only son.
但艾萨克得救了
But Isaac was saved.
最后 亚伯拉罕得到了救赎
And in the end, Abraham was redeemed.
我相信救赎
I believe in redemption.
我知道你也相信
And I know you do, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
已经太久了
It's been so long.
没事的 没事的 你还没准备好
It's okay. It's okay. You're not ready.
我可以很有耐心
I can be patient.
现在只有你和我了
It's just you and me now.
我们有的是时间
We've got all the time in the world.
收到消息 完毕
Message received. Over.
保持待命 完毕
Standing by. Over.
我希望他们能尽快找到你的朋友
I hope they find your friend quick.
这种联♥系♥通常只能持续几分钟
The connection usually only lasts a few minutes,
我们已经这样很久了
and we've already been at this for a while.
听到了吗 完毕
You read me? Over.
我就说吧
Told you.
好吧
Alright.
给点力啊 贝茜
Come on, Bessy.
喂 你在吗
Hello. Are you there?
喂 嘿 是我
Hello! Hey! It's me!
达里尔 你还好吗
Daryl. Are you okay?
我还好 我这里有个收音机 这不是重点
Yeah, well, I have a radio here. I thought, what the hell?
你好吗
How you doing?
你在哪里
Where's there?
我在缅因州 海边
I'm in Maine, by the coast.
一切都好吗
Everything good there?
都挺好的 这里很安静
Yeah, you know, pretty quiet here.
安静是件好事 你没事吧
Quiet's good. You okay?
我没事 只是需要一些时间来适应 就这样
Yeah. Just takes some getting used to, that's all.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
你永远不用担心我 达里尔
You never have to worry about me, Daryl.
外面怎么样
How is it out there?
等我见到你再告诉你
I'll tell you all about it when I see you.
我在收集燃料 大概一周后到
I'm just gathering up some fuel. I'll be there in about a week.
我保证
I promise.
收到
Copy that.
嘿 达里尔 -你说
Hey, Daryl. - Yeah.
...回来了
... came back.
谁回来了
Who came back?
卡罗尔 谁回来了
Carol. Who came back?
卡罗尔?
Carol?
待在这儿
Stay here.
这边 达里尔
Over here. Daryl.
有一个从我身边逃走了
One got away from me.
我搞定了
I took care of it.
我在挣扎时滑倒了
I slipped fighting them off.
我觉得有东西刺穿了我的背
I think something pierced my back.
我好像动不了了
I can't seem to move.
不要
No.
我浑身都是他们的血
I'm covered in their blood.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
经过这么多年的训练
All those years of training,
我居然被一根电线杆搞成这样
and I'm done in by a telephone pole.
真是不幸啊
It's a tough break.
至少我们知道上帝还有一丝幽默感
At least we know God has a sense of humor.
我父亲为一家电♥话♥公♥司♥
My father worked for the phone company
工作了一辈子
all his life.
我去给你倒点水
I'll get you some water.
留着点力气吧
Save it.
把那孩子带到"巢穴"去
Just get the boy to the Nest.
打开看看
Open it.
沿着河走
Follow the river.
你会找到的
You'll find it.
还有 小心电线杆
And beware of telephone poles.
我会平静地离开 迪克森先生
I'm at peace, Monsieur Dixon.
这孩子会得到很好的照顾
The boy is in good hands.
而我面朝东
And I'm facing east.
给你
Here.
用我的刀去做接下来的事
Use my knife to do it.
好
Alright.
我们将真诚地回到他身边
永别了
来吧
Come on.
好了 我们该走了
Alright, then. We should get going.
来吧 -我自己可以拿
Come on. - I can carry it myself.
好
Alright.
我们走吧
Let's go.
船呢
Where's the boat?!
见鬼
Fuck!
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
是你干的吗
Did you do this?!
把刀给我
Give me the knife.
你用的是这个吗
Is this what you used?
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do this?!
为什么
Why?!
我们现在要怎么过去
How the hell are we supposed to get there now?!
你个愚蠢的小混♥蛋♥ 你知道你做了什么吗
You stupid little shit! Do you know what you've done?!
你以为你自己很聪明吗
You think you're so goddamn smart!
一文不值
Worthless!
我应该把你留在我找到你的地方
I should've left you right where I found you!
我现在该拿你怎么办
What do I do with you now?!
我想知道为什么
I wanna know why.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
为什么 告诉我为什么
Why?! Tell me why!
我在乎的人都离开了
Everyone I care about is gone.
等我们到了"巢穴" 你也会离开
When we get to the Nest, you'll go, too.
我不想一个人
I don't want to be alone.
过来 我不是故意说这些的
Yeah. Come here. I didn't mean it.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be alright.
没事了
It's alright.
走吧
Come on.
你的早餐
我不饿
鸡蛋是新鲜的
一个朋友特地送来的
转告你朋友 我很抱歉
谁说是我朋友了
别担心 我打赌"巢穴"里
Don't worry. I bet there's gonna be
肯定会有一大群好人
a whole bunch of good people at the Nest.
你怎么知道 他们也可能很刻薄
How do you know? They could be mean.
阿兹兰是巢穴的人 他就不刻薄
Azlan was from the Nest. He wasn't mean.
为什么我不能和你一起去
Why can't I come with you?
你就是不能
You just can't.
但是为什么呢
But why?
我跟伊莎贝尔说 我会把你送到巢穴
I told Isabelle I'd drop you off at the Nest.
她会去那里找你的
She'll come looking for you there.
但我可以帮上你的忙
But I can help you.
我保证 你说什么我就做什么
I promise to do whatever you say.
你只需要给我展示一次即可
You'll only have to show me things once.
不是因为这个
It ain't about that.
那是因为什么
What's it about?
嘘
Shh.
我们得走了 快点 我们走
We gotta go. Come on. Let's go.
我的东西 -别管了
My stuff! - Leave it.
肯定是包的拉链开了 对不起
It must have opened. I'm sorry.
没事的 别担心
It's gonna be fine. Don't worry about it.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表