剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表
好吧 你也从未来过巴黎 只是个想象中的好地方
我们的花♥园♥
Our garden.
二百五十万
Two and one half million.
古斯塔夫 埃菲尔就是用这么多铆钉来建造它的
That's how many rivets Gustave Eiffel used to build it.
看起来它的顶端被打掉了
Looks like it got the tip knocked off of it.
一开始 一架军用直升机撞了上去
A military helicopter crashed into it at the beginning.
风一吹 金属就会发出呻♥吟♥
When the winds blow, the metal groans.
站在它下面
It must be magical,
仰望天空
to stand under it
一定很神奇
and look up at the sky.
无线电怎么样
How about that radio?
好了
Et voilà.
你好
Bonjour!
安东尼 - 你好
Antoine. - Hello.
你好 - 我们的通讯员
Bonjour. - Our comms guy.
你好 -你好
Bonjour. - Bonjour.
我们一直在使用这种通信方式
We have been using this method of communication.
非常高效
It's very effective.
你可以叫它们信鸽
You call them, uh, homing pigeons.
信鸽 它们通常能找到它们
Homing pigeons... they always find their way, um, uh...
它们回家的路
Th-Their way home.
鸽子 真的吗
Pigeons? Really?
齐祖 我最好的鸽子
Zizou, mon meilleur pigeon.
第一名
Number one!
他们在巢穴训练它 然后把它送到这里
They train him at Nest, and then they send him here.
只有它知道它要去哪
And only him, he knows where he goes!
可能它有个女朋友 是不
Maybe he has a girlfriend... yes?
我们都有一个人
We all have a person who waits...
在某处等着我们
Who waits for us somewhere.
来吧 齐祖
Allez, Zizou.
它要多久才能带回消息
How long till that thing comes back with a message?
几天
A few days.
额 有的时候几天吧 天气不好的话
Uh, a few days. Uh, sometimes, uh, bad weather.
可能要一个月
Un mois peut-être.
可能要一个月
Could be a month.
一个月吗
A month?
好吧 鸽子会带你走剩下的路 对吧
Well, the Nest'll take you the rest of the way, right?
就上一趟旅程来说 是的
For the last part of the trip, yes.
那么我的工作就结束了
Then my job's done.
因为那根本不可能行得通
'Cause that ain't gonna work at all.
如果你没有无线电 你能怎么帮我
If you don't have a radio, how you gonna help me?
这一带有人可以交易各种东西
There are people trading all kinds of things here.
我可以把你带过去
I can take you to them.
但我需要些硬通货
But we'll need currency.
就连消息都能当做是商品
Even information is a commodity.
如果我必须得去偷点什么 我可以
If I have to steal something, I will.
这倒不必
You won't have to.
我想我知道可以去哪找点东西
I think I know where to find something.
我们等早上就去
We'll go in the morning.
谢谢
Merci.
非常感谢
Merci bien.
合十礼
Namasté.
这对于一个孩子来说负担太多了 你不觉得吗
It's kind of a lot to put on a kid, don't you think?
上帝选择了我们的责任
God chooses our burdens.
索尼娅
Sonia.
她的丈夫几天前去世了
Her husband died a few days ago.
她不要任何食物也不让人靠近她
She refuses any food or comfort.
之前没人能安慰她
No one's been able to console her.
神父让是对的
Père Jean was right.
来吧
Come.
你一定饿了
You must be hungry.
都出去
所以
你是谁
史蒂芬·科德隆
我来自马赛
是什么带你来了这里 科德隆
几年前 有个旅行者来到这儿谈到了一场运动
在巴黎
他说那可以让世界再次回到正轨
他给了我这个刺青并告诉我我现在是一名战士了
为简内特而战 为你而战
- 我该对你说谢谢吗 - 你可以之后再感谢我
为我将取得你想要的东西
啊对 他们说了 那个美国人吗
但他应该已经淹死了 不是吗
我叫达里尔·迪克森
My name's Daryl Dixon.
我来自一个叫共合体的地方
I come from a place called the Commonwealth.
它在美国
It's in America.
我外出来寻找一些东西
I went out looking for something.
但我找到的却只有麻烦
All I found was trouble.
如果我回不去的话
If I don't make it back...
我会为你找到他
然后向你展示我的能力 就在这
- 我为什么要相信你 - 因为我永不停息
我永不停息
我答应了我父母等他们死后我会照顾好我的弟弟
那个美国人让我成了骗子
你是我们的人了
有进展了
十八秒
继续
在这里等我
Wait right here.
你的邻居很吵啊
You got noisy neighbors.
是啊
Yeah.
是卡尼尔一家 他们住在隔壁
The Garniers, they lived next door.
她总是想撮合我和他儿子
She was always trying to set me up with her son.
这本你之前看到了二十三页
You were on page 23.
他叫奎宁 我当时真是年轻又愚蠢
His name was Quinn. I was young and very stupid.
你升级了
You upgraded.
神职 我是说
With God, I mean.
那是你妹妹吗
Is that your sister?
是的 她叫莉莉
Yeah, it's Lily.
是她十六岁生日的时候
On her 16th birthday.
我们在儒勒凡尔纳餐厅吃的晚饭
We had dinner at the Jules Verne restaurant.
米其林一星 在埃菲尔铁塔视野最佳的二层
劳伦从没见过她
Laurent's never seen her face.
这就是我们为什么来这里吗 - 不是
Is that why we're here? - No.
我们来这是为了我完成我的约定
We're here so I can keep my part of the bargain.
找些可以用来交易的东西 好让我们能搞艘船
Find something to trade, get us information on a boat.
我可不是生下来就是修女
I wasn't always a nun.
是啊 看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
去看看这里还有没有些衣服留下
Go check if there's any clothes left.
你这的景色和可比我的老房♥子好多了
Sure beats the view from my old house.
街角那里曾经有间酒吧
There was a bar at the end of the street.
当主人把窗帘拉上后
When the owner pulled the curtains,
只有常客能待在那里
only the regulars were allowed to stay.
有艺术家 音乐家 学生
Artists, musicians, students...
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
重塑世界
Reinventing the world.
我们以为我们可以让这个世界更好
We thought we could make it better.
从没想到会这世界会糟到现在这个样子
Never imagining how bad it would get.
至少你曾经想过
At least you thought about it.
你没想过吗
Didn't you?
那时候我没怎么想过这些
I didn't do much thinking back then.
真的吗
Really?
你看上去像是个不停思考的人
You seem like someone who's always thinking.
不
No.
我不知道 发生太多事了
I don't know. Things happened.
这么多事会改变一个人 你懂吧
Things that change you, you know?
也许这方面我们是一样的
Maybe we're the same that way.
支离破碎直到世界终结
Broken until the world ended.
大概吧
Maybe.
我很高兴能遇到你
Well, I'm glad our paths crossed.
我们该走了
We should get going.
现在怎么搞 - 后面有个服务入口
Now what? - There's a service entrance in back.
让我试试
Let me try.
我来解决它
I got it.
不要 拜托了
No, please.
这是艾美
It's Aimée.
跟紧点
Stay close.
走吧
Let's go.
他们这会儿应该已经到这了
They should be here by now.
对那个小女孩 我很遗憾
剧集 | 行尸走肉:达里尔·迪克森(2023) | 导航列表