你以前说过
You said it before.
这才叫活着
Oh, my, that is living.
你真是个傻瓜
You're an idiot.
我从没说过我不是
I never said otherwise.
去那里要几个小时 对吗
A couple hours to get there, right?
至少吧
At least.
路上也许障碍重重
Might be a circuitous and janky route.
鉴于他们在谋反 道路很可能被监视了
With what they're planning, they could be watching the roads.
"他们在谋反"
"What they're planning."
没错
That's right.
我在市集拿的 存满了歌♥
Got it in the marketplace. It's chock-full.
在途中恐怕无法交谈
Doubt conversation will be on tap for the commute.
尽管我是个自私的懦夫
And though I am a selfish coward,
我有时也会为别人着想
I do tend to think of other people on occasion.
请收下我的馈赠吧
Please take it with my compliments.
我真心希望我能做好人
I truly wish I measured up.
你依然可以 尤金
You still can, Eugene.
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
不会放弃你
Not on you.
天啊 你不用躺在那玩意儿里面过去
Jesus, you don't have to take the trip in the thing.
我想休息一下
I could use the rest.
不是吧
No shit?
是的
Yeah.
我只想睡觉
I just want to go to sleep.
给我一小瓶水就行了
I just need a little bottle of water, and I'm fine.
阿♥拉♥特
Arat?
听着
Listen...
我知道这有多难
I know how tough this is.
我很感激
And I appreciate it.
该死 你真了不得
Damn, you are something else.
正在播放
《总有一天 我们都会自♥由♥》
唐尼·海瑟威
萨沙
Sash.
你绝对不会相信这破事的
You're not gonna believe this crap.
我的妈呀
Holy goddamn!
快走
Go! Go!
别
No.
亲爱的 该死
Aah! honey, god damn it!
那就后备计划吧
Plan "B" It is!
跪下 快点
Down. Now.
我们可以重新做笔交易
We can make another deal.
我说了跪下
I said, down.
又见面了
Hello again.
跪下 不然再吃一枪
Down. Or again.
靠 瑞克
Well, shit, Rick.
你就不能老实跟着我们吗
You just couldn't stick with us, huh?
非要找这些捡破烂的脏人
You had to go with these filthy garbage people?
无意冒犯
No offense.
说好了是12个 对吗
Deal is for 12, yes?
10个
10.
人才是资源
People are a resource.
12个
12.
10个
10.
瑞克
Rick.
这会让你难过的
This is just gonna make you sad.
心碎
Broken.
你会希望你死了
You're gonna wish you were dead.
我喜欢闹着玩
I like having fun.
真的
I do.
但也许你觉得对你朋友做出那种事的人不是我了
But maybe you think that the guy that did what he did to your friends wasn't me,
以为那不过是某种作秀
like that was some sort of a put-on,
以为我不是拿着大棒的人
like I'm not the guy with the bat --
只是个给你孩子做意面的人
I'm just the guy that makes your kid spaghetti.
靠
Oh, shit.
也许这怪我
Maybe this is on me.
也许这全都怪我
Maybe this is all on me.
我必须纠正错误
I gotta make it right.
我猜又要重来一遍了
I guess I gotta start all over again.
必须告诉你 瑞克
I gotta tell you, Rick,
假如我有孩子
if I had a kid,
我希望他跟你孩子一样
I'd want him to be just like your kid,
所以这就更难了
which makes this so much harder.
你赢不了的
You're not gonna win.
卡尔
Carl.
已经结束了
It is over.
何不用你的独眼
Why don't you point your one ball
看看那边 感受一下
up the street there and take it all in?
我们会赢
We'll win!
我们会活
We live!
是我们
We're the ones!
我们
Us!
你刚失去了某个重要的人 就在刚刚
You just lost somebody important to you right now -- like, just now.
老天啊
Jesus.
时机刚好
That is timing.
瑞克
Well, Rick...
这是你选的
you chose this.
我真不知道我还能怎么警告你
I truly don't know what more I could've done to warn you.
而且这不是警告了
And this isn't a warning.
这是惩罚
This is punishment.
我现在要杀了卡尔
I'm gonna kill Carl now.
我会狠狠地 重重地挥一棒
I'm gonna make it one nice, hard swing,
试着一击毙命 因为我喜欢他
try to do it in one because I like him.
我只想让你把这个念头放进脑子里
I just want you to put that in your brain
细细回味一下
and roll it around for a minute.
我会杀了卡尔 然后露西尔
I'm gonna kill Carl, and then Lucille here,
她会砸烂你的双手
she's gonna take your hands.
你可以就在我面前做
You can do it right in front of me.
你可以砸烂我的双手
You can take my hands.
我已经告诉过你了
I told you already --
我会杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
你们所有人
All of you.
也许不在今天 也许不在明天
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...
但没有什么能改变这点
but nothing is gonna change that --
没有什么
Nothing.
你们已经死了
You're all already dead.
靠
Damn.
瑞克
Wow, Rick.
好吧
Okay.
你说了我可以做
You said I could do it.
灭了救世军和他们的同伙
End these Saviors and their accomplices!
亚历山大不会陷落 不在今天
Alexandria will not fall, not on this day!
方形阵 第三队 上
Phalanx out, third group, now!
上 我们掩护你们
Move up! Now we got your backs!
他妈的一头老虎啊
A goddamn tiger!
那寡妇没死 活蹦乱跳的
That widow is alive, guns a-blazin'!
你尝到了吗 西蒙 这就是吃屎的滋味
You taste that, Simon? That is the taste of shit!
他们撤退了
They're falling back.
爱德华多 伯蒂 去房♥屋之间
Eduardo, Bertie, between the houses --
掩护大门
Cover the gate!
走
Let's go.
现在收尾
Now we finish this!
上
Now!
拉
Pull! ?
米琼恩
Michonne.
米琼恩
Michonne. ?
你还活着
Oh, you're alive.
我们...
We -- W-We're...
我们...
We're...
我知道 我知道
I know. I know. ?
我知道
I know.
我们活下来了
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表