因为我们知道你会做东西
'cause we know that you can make things.
我知道这很疯狂 你也不怎么了解我们
Look, I know that this is crazy and you barely know us...
但是我们知道你是个好人
But we can tell that you are a good man.
现在好人不多了
There aren't many of those left.
事实上 我不是好人
Truth of the matter is, I'm not good.
我不守序 不中立 不叛逆
I'm not lawful, neutral, or chaotic --
《龙与地下城》中道德伦理体系
以上都不是
None of the above.
你是说你不会做是吗
Are you saying you can't do it?
并不是能力缺失的问题
Lack of ability is not the problem here.
我可以用现有的材料
I could jerry-rig a lethal toxin
随意提取出某种致命毒素
with the assets at hand here.
-没问题 我是... -那就帮帮我们
- No problemo. I have the -- - Then help us.
一片药 一小杯药水 都可以
A pill, a shot, whatever.
我们需要两份
We need two of them.
因为我们不知道什么时候才有机会
'cause we don't know when we could get our chance.
无论我们帮不帮她 她都要寻死的
She's gonna do it, with or without us.
她会很痛苦 或者导致其他人受伤
She'll suffer, and maybe someone else will get hurt.
你是好人 尤金
You are good, Eugene.
你一定要是
You have to be.
她有多重
How much does she weigh?
不知道 一百二吧
Don't know. Maybe...120.
怎么了
Why?
如果你们能告诉我她的准确体重
If you could get me her exact weight,
我可以保证做出半精加工无痛毒药
I could guarantee a semi-precise t.O. Pain-free d.
尽快做出
A.S.A.P.
目前只能这样了
Best I can do for now.
晚点再来吧
Come back later.
我们几个人玩扑克
We're playing poker with some guys.
试着帮你牵线
Try to hook you up.
你在开玩笑吗 玩不了扑克了
You kidding? Can't play poker.
明天早上天一亮
I got to be out diggin' postholes
我就得出去挖坑
at the crack of dawn tomorrow.
我需要一板铝塑包装的
I would like a single blister pack
最强效的感冒胶囊
of your most extra-strength cold capsule.
队是用来排的
The line's a line!
怎么 你老家都不排队吗
What, they not have them where you come from?
你不知道怎么排吗
You don't know how they work?
不 我熟悉...
No, I am familiar --
后面排着去 混♥蛋♥
Get in it, prick.
你的编号♥是多少
What is your number?
你的呢
What's yours?
16.
好吧 16号♥
All right, number 16.
我是尤金·波特博士
My name is Dr. Eugene Porter.
我最近被授予了
I've recently been appointed
这里新设立的首席工程师之职
to the newly created post of chief engineer of this facility.
我直属尼根管理
I report directly to Negan,
这意味着你直属我管理
which means you report directly to my ass.
我要感冒胶囊 快点
The cold capsules, now.
我不知道
I didn't know.
只是 来的新人很多...
We just -- we get so many new faces, I didn't...
这个我也要
I want this, too.
还有这个
And this.
我不知道你管这叫什么
I don't even know what you call this.
我要叫它小黏糊
I'm gonna call it a gremblygunk.
你找到她了吗
Did you find her?
她在哪
Where is she?
我杀了她
I killed her.
她逃向了一群行尸中
She ran away from me right into a mess of dead ones,
所以我...给了她痛快
So, I, uh... Made it quick.
还是会痛
It still hurts.
有绷带好一些
Feels better with a bandage.
我不是说这个
I wasn't talking about that.
我本想告诉你忘了她 但是...
I would tell you to just forget about her, but...
考虑到她做的事情 我不觉得短时间内
...I don't see anyone else doing that anytime soon,
会有人这么做
considering what she did.
我们都做过一些事情
Oh, we've all done things.
是的 但在我们来这里之前
Yes, but before we got here,
在我们懂得之前
Before we understood...
我们像个懦夫
We were cowards about it.
我们...不能留有善良之心
We don't -- we don't get to have big hearts.
记住这一点
Remember that.
这是干什么
Wh-what is this?
你会知道的
You'll find out.
你最好睁眼好好看着
You are gonna want to pay close attention to this.
不
no, no, no, no!
为什么
Why?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我发现这个小纪念品
I found this little souvenir
藏在你的桌子里
tucked away in your desk.
再见 亲爱的
我不知道那是什么
I-I-I don't know what that is.
你
You...
开门放走了我的宠物
left the door open and let my puppy out.
你知道雪莉不希望达里尔在这里
You knew Sherry hated Daryl being here,
所以你为她放了他 趁机逞英雄
So you let him out for her, be the hero.
然后你就可以插一脚了
Then you could move in.
你...
That...
真够狡猾
is some weaselly shit right there.
我没这么做 是她自己逃跑的...
But I didn't. She's the one who ran --
她逃跑
Oh, she ran?
你知道为什么她会逃吗
You know why she ran?!
因为她知道我会怪她
Because she knew I would blame her, which...
确实如此
I did.
但是雪莉在她被撕碎之前
But, see, Sherry told Dwighty boy the whole story
告诉了小德整件事的经过
right before she was torn apart.
一个超级辣妹 因为你的
A super hot girl, horrifically killed
痴心妄想和小鸡鸡
Because of your greedy, delusional,
被残忍♥杀死
and tiny little prick.
这不是真的 德怀特
It's not true. Dwight?
他在撒谎
He's lying about it.
-我决不会这么做 -为什么
- I would never do that. - Why?
为什么 为什么他要撒谎呢
Why? Why would he do that?
为什么他要故意伤害你呢
Why would he intentionally try to hurt you?
雪莉死了
Sherry's gone.
如果他撒了谎
And if he's lying...
她还活着 我会找到她
And she's out there, I will find her.
然后我会烧了他另外半张脸
And then I will burn the other side of his face off
直到他死
until he dies.
他能从中得到什么好处呢
So, what was he gonna get out of this?
不
No.
不
No.
我了解我的小德
You see, I know my Dwighty boy.
他需要的只是
See, all he needed...
在牢房♥里再被关一晚
was one more night in the hole,
然后脑子就正常了
get his head screwed on straight.
以前管用 现在也管用
It worked before, and it worked now.
是不是啊 德怀特
Ain't that right, Dwight?
是的
Oh, yeah.
求求你
oh, please.
不 求求你
No, please.
求求你
Please, please, please!
天啊 不要烫我
Oh, jesus, don't burn me.
求求你
Please!
求求你
Please!
不
No.
不 求求你
No, no, please!
你知道我讨厌这样做
Now you know I hate this shit.
只用告诉我是你做的 你很抱歉
Just tell me you did it and that you're sorry,
我就不用动手了
And I don't have to do this.
是的
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表