她们有枪
They -- They have guns.
许多枪
A lot of them.
我看见了
I saw it.
什么
What?
那个团体
That group.
我遇见的女人们
Um, the women I met.
她们有武器库 有枪
They have an armory. They have guns.
你之前怎么不跟我们说
Why didn't you tell us before now?
我做过保证 瑞克
I made a promise, Rick.
你会想起你杀掉的人吗
Do you ever think about who you've killed?
会
Yeah.
如果计划失败 你有心理准备吗
Are you ready if this goes south?
不会失败的
It won't.
如果失败了 你不必内疚
If it does, you don't need to feel bad.
我的确内疚
I do feel bad.
我会内疚的
I will.
塔拉
Tara...
你不必
you don't have to.
你得用一块防水布盖住
You need ?to cover this with a tarp.
-防水布吗 -对
- A tarp? ?- Tarp.
为什么
Why?
你想想
Think about it.
直接告诉我吧
Okay. Just tell me.
我们需要保温
We want warmth
这样它们就会在冬天来临之前发芽
so they'll put out shoots before the last freeze.
那样的话 我们扯掉防水布
That way, we pull back the tarp,
它们就会自然枯亡
they die naturally,
就不用一直除草了
saves on all the endless weeding.
去盖防水布吧
Get to tarping.
没问题 女老大
You got it, boss lady.
等等 你去哪
Uh, wait. Where are you going?
我不是农民
I, uh -- I'm not a farmer.
我需要帮助
I need some help here.
你不需要
No, you don't.
我看见外面长着野生蓝莓灌木丛
I saw a wild blueberry bush growing outside.
如果足够嫩
If it's young enough,
我就要把它拔♥出♥来♥ 种在这里
I'm gonna pull it up and replant it here.
好植株能结40多年的蓝莓
Good one will produce for over 40 years.
我们得开始规划活那么久了
We got to start acting like we'll be around that long.
挺好的
Cool. Yeah.
就盖防水布 别碰
Just tarp. Don't touch.
之后我来看看你做得怎么样
你上去后 注意信♥号♥♥
Once you're up, watch for the signal.
几点开始
What time does the clock start?
等她一进去就开始
Soon as she's in.
你没事吧
You good?
我很好
I'm good enough.
很高兴你来了 我知道这很难
I'm glad you came. I know it's been hard.
-我知道你不想这样 -我之前不想
- I know you don't want this. - Didn't want this,
但我现在开始明白是怎么回事了
but I'm starting to understand what's on the menu now.
我们可以像这些人一样躲藏
We can hide like these people,
我们可以继续供奉救世军
we can keep trying to serve The Saviors,
我可以时常看见你被毒打
and I can watch you get randomly beaten every so often,
或者我们可以反抗
or else we can fight.
所以我们来了
So, here we are.
而且跟你在一起
And being with you, well...
让无助的恐惧可以容忍♥了
it makes abject terror tolerable.
我该更努力地阻止罗西塔和萨沙的
I should've tried harder to stop Rosita and Sasha.
如果她们再等一天...
If they'd have just waited one more day...
萨沙枪法很好
Well, Sasha's a good shot,
罗西塔知道如何照顾自己
and Rosita knows how to take care of herself.
她们也许现在都回山顶寨了
Probably back at Hilltop right now.
至少我希望如此 我们需要她们
Least I hope so. We're gonna need 'em.
还得死很多人的
There's a whole lot of people still got to die.
你好啊
Hey, there.
没事吧
You okay?
能给我点水吗
Can I get some water?
我该自我介绍一下
I should introduce myself.
我是大卫
I'm David.
不知道你昨晚是否记得我
I wonder if you remember me from last night.
你记得吗
Do you?
不记得
No.
我能原谅你
Well, I can forgive that.
昨晚简直一团乱
Last night was kind of a shitstorm.
就是我把绳子递给那些人 把你绑起来的
I was the guy that gave the rope to the guys that tied you up.
我总是带着一些绳子
I always keep some close.
用绳子能做许多有趣的事情
There's just all kinds of fun and interesting things you can do with rope.
天啊 你真漂亮
God, you're pretty.
如果我给你水喝
If I give you some water,
这是我不该做的事
which is not something I'm supposed to do,
你愿意为我做点事吗
will you do something for me?
做点你不该做的事
Something you're not supposed to do?
你愿意吗
Will you?
告诉我你有多渴
Tell me how thirsty you are.
去死吧
Go to hell.
该死
Oh, shit.
反抗只会让过程更持久
Fighting's just gonna make it last longer.
告诉你 我无所谓
Which, for the record, is fine by me.
大卫
?David!
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么呢
What the hell are you doing in here?
尼根 先生
Negan, sir --
你真觉得我需要你回答吗
Do you really think I need you to answer that?
我能看出你想强♥奸♥这女人
I can see that you're trying to rape this woman.
你想强♥奸♥这女人 对吧
You were trying to rape this woman, weren't you?
这是不可接受的行为
This is some unacceptable behavior.
强♥奸♥违反了这里的规定
Rape is against the rules here.
我可不想待在允许强♥奸♥的地方
I wouldn't wanna be somewhere where it wasn't.
负责的人放过这种事...
Someone in charge who let something like that fly...
大卫
David.
你真的越线了
You really crossed a line here.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
知道吗
You know what?
我不接受你的道歉
I do not accept your apology.
给...
Get, uh...
萨沙
Sasha.
名字真好听
That is a beautiful name.
给萨沙拿件新衬衫
Get Sasha here a new T-shirt.
很抱歉让你看到了这些
I'm sorry you had to see that.
绳子的事我也很抱歉
Sorry 'bout the rope, too.
也许有些小题大做
Probably overkill,
但你昨晚闹了好大一场事
but you did cause one hell of a fracas last night.
该死
Oh, shit.
我记得你
I remember you.
嗯
Yeah.
你当时在场
You were there.
该死 我现在懂了
Oh, hell. I get it now.
我得承认
I got to hand it to you.
你这娘们真♥他♥妈♥有种
You've got some beach-ball-sized lady nuts on you,
不顾死活地就冲进来了
coming in all kamikaze like that.
问题是
Big question here,
我需要你说实话
and I need the truth on this one --
是瑞克派你来的吗
Did Rick put you up to this?
瑞克
Rick?
你的狗吗
Your bitch?
不是
No.
不管怎样 你肯定以为你必死无疑
Either way, you must've thought it was gonna be the end,
毕竟你那样独自闯进来
coming in on your lonesome like that.
但事情不会这样发展
But that's not the way it's got to go.
恰恰相反
Unh-unh. Just the opposite.
这
See, this...
这可能只是个开始
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表