亲爱的
Hey, darlin'.
醒醒
Wake up.
亲爱的 醒醒
Hey, darlin'. Wake up.
怎么了 我们需要...
What is it? Do we need to --
不用 暂时没事
No, no, no. We're okay for now.
你也下午好
Well, good afternoon to you.
你来了
You're here.
是啊
Yeah.
现在见到你 我浑身舒服
And I'm feelin' all kinds of glad to see you right now.
他们回来了吗
Are they back?
还没
Not yet.
我知道你最近上夜班 今晚也是
I know you were pullin' late shift, and you wanna tonight,
所以我不想吵醒你
so I didn't want to wake you up.
玛姬有麻烦了
Maggie's in trouble.
什么
What?
孩子出了问题
Something with the baby.
瑞克要带她去找山顶寨的医生
Rick's taking her to the doctor at Hilltop.
他还不知道 但我要跟他去
He doesn't know it yet, but I'm going with him.
我只是
I just...
我知道我们才刚开始
I know we just started this,
-但我希望你... -别
- but I wanted you to -- Don't.
别什么
"Don't" what?
别走
Don't go.
欢迎来到你余生的第一天 萨沙
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life, Sasha.
你今天要帮我确保一切回到正轨
You are gonna help make sure things get back on track today.
你聪明性感 尊严高尚
You are smart, hot as hell, dignified as shit,
眼里容不得蠢货
and you don't suffer one goddamn fool.
没人想看你死
No one's gonna wanna watch you die.
我就不想
I don't wanna see that.
所以你没必要死
So you don't have to.
但总得有人死
But someone does.
最多几个人
Maybe a couple others -- tops.
但你不用死 大部分人也不用死
But not you and not most people.
我们要解决一些问题
We are gonna help solve some shit.
尽情吃吧
Tuck in.
今天是个大日子
Big day.
你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
看着我
Look at me.
为什么
Why?
因为我想阻止这一切
'Cause I want it stopped.
我要尼根死
I want Negan dead.
那你为什么不杀他
So why don't you kill him?
我一个人做不到
Can't just be me.
他们都是尼根
They're all Negan.
你谋杀的那个女孩
That girl you murdered...
她有名字
She had a name.
她叫丹妮斯 是一名医生
Her name was Denise, and she was a doctor.
她救助了很多人
And she helped people.
我瞄的不是她
I wasn't aiming for her.
动手 动手
Do it. Do it.
你想这样结束
You wanna end it this way...
随便你
You go ahead.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. I am.
我知道你很想
I know you want to.
他可能只是来打探你是否在这里的
He could just be here to see if you were here.
我们不能信任他
We can't trust him.
我曾是他的人
He owned me.
但不再是了
But not anymore.
我过去做的事
What I did,
都是为了某个人
I was doing it for someone else.
她最近跑掉了
She just got away.
所以我来了
So now I'm here.
那你是为了她吗
So are you because of her?
动手啊
Do it!
你还有另一个选择
There's another choice.
达里尔
Daryl.
-达里尔 你认识她 -尼根信任我
- Daryl, you knew her. - Negan trusts me.
我们可以合作 我们可以阻止他
We can work together, we can stop him.
你认识之前的我 也认识现在的我
You knew me then, and you know me now.
你知道我没有撒谎
You know I'm not lying.
我没有
I'm not.
动手啊
Do it.
动手
Do it!
他们抓住了萨沙 如果她还活着的话
They have Sasha, if she's even alive.
你为什么不早说
Why didn't you say something?
他可能是我们救回她的唯一机会
He could be our only chance to get her back.
因为我不信任他
Because I don't trust him.
但我信任达里尔
But I trust Daryl.
尼根马上就要来了
Negan's coming soon.
明天
Tomorrow.
大概会来三辆卡车
Three trucks probably.
他和二十名救世军
20 saviors and him.
我可以拖住他们
I can slow them down,
弄些树把路挡住
bring some trees down in the road,
为你们争取一点准备的时间
buy a little time for you guys to get ready.
假如你们能把他们干掉 我们就起了个好头
If you can take them out, that's where we start.
你们杀了他们之后 我会发消息到救世堂
You kill them, I'll radio back to the sanctuary.
救世堂
The sanctuary?
尼根的住处
Where negan lives.
他们是这么叫的
That's what they call it.
我会发消息给他们 告诉他们一切顺利
I can radio back to them and say everything's okay.
你们把卡车开回去
You drive the trucks back,
我可以领着你们直捣黄龙
and I can lead you right inside,
假如计划得好 我们能把残党都干掉
and, with the right plan, we can wipe out the rest.
再去看看你们的朋友是否还活着
Check to see if your friend's still alive.
然后我们把工人拉拢到我们这边
Then, we get the workers on our side,
增加人数
build our numbers up,
然后一个个哨站杀过去 结束这一切
and go from outpost to outpost and end this.
继续说
Keep talking.
我们刚挑起了大战
We just started it -- the whole thing.
假如他在撒谎 我会慢慢折磨死他
If he's lyin', I'm gonna kill him real slow.
等这一切结束了
When this is done,
我才不管他是不是悔过了
I don't give a damn if he's sorry.
我会杀了那个混♥蛋♥的
I will kill that son of a bitch.
假如他在撒谎
If he's lying,
我们早已完了
this is already over.
我得走了
Oh, I gotta go.
我得走了
Oh, I gotta go.
事实上 我觉得我们可以...
Fact is, I figured we'd --
我做了一个梦
I had a dream.
你...
You...
你梦到我了吗
You had a dream about me?
你死了
You died.
计划就是这样
That's the plan.
这就是我需要你做的事
That's what I need from you.
你出来的时候 别吱声
And when you come out, not a peep.
他们会投降 假如他们还没投降的话
They will stand down, if they haven't already.
然后 露西尔会杀掉三个人
And then, Lucille here, well, she gets her three,
然后我们带着全新的认知继续前行
and we move forward with a new understanding.
你是在...你是在逗我吗
Are you -- are you shitting me?
那是真的眼泪吗
Is that real?
我可以配合 但没必要杀人
I can do it, but no one has to die.
你错了
You are wrong.
惩罚...
Punishment --
没它什么都做不成
Can't do anything without that.
我们拥有的一切都是建立在惩罚之上的
Punishment is how we built everything we have.
你以为我会坐视你...
You think I'm gonna sit here and let you...
当心点
Careful!
我做什么轮不到你管
You are not letting me do anything.
没必要死人
No one has to die.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表