应该准备好了
It should be ready.
什么准备好了
What should be ready?
烙铁
The iron.
帮我拿着
Hold that for me.
你们知道规矩
You know the deal.
接下来你们要看到的一幕比较难接受
What's about to happen is gonna be hard to watch.
我也不想这么做
I don't want to do it.
我希望能无视规矩 让这事过去算了
I wish I could just ignore the rules and let it slide,
可是不行
but I can't.
为什么
Why?
有规矩才能活命
The rules keep us alive.
说 得 对
That...is...right.
我们活了下来
We survive.
我们保护他人
We provide security to others.
我们让世界重回文明
We bring civilization back to this world.
我们是救世军
We are the Saviors.
但没有规矩 我们就做不到
But we can't do that without rules.
规矩是一切运转的前提
Rules are what make it all work.
我知道这很难
I know it's not easy.
但总是有工作要做
But there's always work.
一切都是有代价的
There is always a cost.
在这里 如果你想逃避责任
Here, if you try to skirt it,
想着偷工减料
if you try to cut that corner...
那你就要受烙铁之刑
...then it is the iron for you.
起立
On your feet.
小德
D...
马克 抱歉了
Mark...I'm sorry.
但规矩就是规矩
But it is what it is.
也不是太糟糕 对吧
Ah, that wasn't so bad, now, was it?
天啊 他尿裤了
Jesus. He pissed himself.
打扫干净
Clean that up.
医生 我完事了 你来吧
Doc, I'm all done. Do your thing.
这个孬种晕过去了
Well, the pussy passed out.
但事情解决了 我们两清了
But it's settled -- we're square.
没事了
Everything is cool.
就让马克的脸每天提醒他
Let Mark's face be a daily reminder to him
提醒所有人 规矩很重要
and to everyone else that the rules matter.
希望大家今天都学到了东西
I hope that we all learned something today,
因为我再也不想
because I don't ever...
做这种事了
want to have to do that again.
很疯狂是吧
Some crazy shit, huh?
你可能会觉得我是个疯子
You probably think I'm a lunatic.
走吧
Come on.
让我们想想怎么处置你
Let's go figure out what to do with you.
我不想回到这
I didn't want to come back here.
我不...
I don't...
不行
No.
我请你帮我做一颗子弹
I asked you to make me a bullet.
你答应了我
You said yes.
那就给我做一颗子弹
So make me a bullet.
没错 我当时是答应了你
You're right. I said yes.
但那只是
But that...
一时冲动
was peak heat of the moment.
在中间时刻 我深入思考了
Uh, in the intervening hours, I've been taking a deep dive
其他选择和意外情况
into other options and contingencies,
想要复盘找出
trying to game out any iteration
任何开始这项行动的理由
in which charging into this enterprise makes any sense.
我不是想彻底阻止你
I'm not trying to definitively stop ya.
只是想放慢你的节奏
Just maybe slow your roll.
也许先让你平静 营造某种安全感的错觉
Maybe go on for some lullin', false sense of security-wise.
-我不会等了 尤金 -那只是在犯傻
- I'm not waiting, Eugene. -That's just being stupid.
蠢货 你根本不知道自己在说什么
Pendejo, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我想我知道
I think I do.
我彻底分♥析♥了局势
I've analyzed this top to bottom.
不管你是偷袭
It doesn't matter if you're stealthy,
狙击 用枪或者用刀
snipey, gun, or knifey.
亚伯拉罕是对的 他们人多
Abraham was right -- they have the numbers.
他占优势 想要对付他
His ballgame, unless we put together
除非我们集中人力 有人领导
a finishing move for a force of many,
集中力量放大招
along with the man in charge.
一颗子弹解决不了任何问题
A single bullet ain't gonna do it.
最好的情况下 也许你能打死他
Best case, maybe you take him out.
那就给我做一颗子弹
Then make me a bullet.
有人会付出代价的
Somebody has to pay the price.
即便你情愿奉献自己
Even if you're willing...
就我们目前所知 牺牲的也不一定会是你
from all we've seen, it's not a lock you'll be the one.
杀了我们救命恩人的人该不该死
Will the man who killed the man who saved our lives die?
-也许吧 -那就给我做颗子弹
- Maybe. - Then make me a bullet.
你劝服不了我 尤金
You're not talking me out of this, Eugene!
你欠我的 你也欠他的
You owe me, and you owe him.
如果有代价 我来承担
And if there's a price, I'll pay it.
但你不能告诉我不行
But don't you tell me no.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
你什么都不做
You don't do anything.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
你是个弱者
And you're weak.
你之所以还活着
The only reason you're alive
是因为你撒谎 大家同情你
is because you lied and because people feel sorry for you.
所以 这一次
So, for once...
做点有用的事
do something useful...
给我做颗子弹
...and make me a bullet.
不要怪自己
Don't beat yourself up.
我为什么要怪自己
Why would I?
他
He --
他问了你马克和安珀的事
He asked you about Mark and Amber,
你出♥卖♥♥♥了他们 对吧
and you sold 'em out, right?
你不得不这样
You had to.
并不是这样的
That's not what happened.
你晚上能安睡就好
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
你怎么睡得着
How do you sleep at night?
我不睡
I don't.
我看电视直到天明
I watch TV straight to the morning.
当我们跟他定下协议时
When we made that deal with him,
那是我们做出的决定
that was us deciding something.
那本该只影响到我们
This was only supposed to affect us.
不
No.
只要你还站着
If you're still standing,
那就是站在别人背上
then it's always on somebody else's back.
你该走了 会被人看见的
You should go. Someone's going to see us.
我们没做什么
We're not doing anything.
对 我们没做
No. We're not.
我能遮住脸了吗
Can I wrap up my face now?
不 绝对不行
No, you absolutely cannot.
为什么不行
Why the hell not?!
瞧瞧这硬汉
Look at this badass.
不行是因为我还没玩够你
You can't because I'm not done with you.
我喜欢看着你恶心的
And I like looking at your disgusting,
酷酷的 屌♥屌♥的眼睛 所以不准遮
rad-ass, badass eye, so it's staying out.
怎么
What?
你有话说吗
You got something to say?
你为什么不杀我
Why haven't you killed me?
或我爸爸 或达里尔
Or my dad or Daryl?
达里尔
Daryl...
会成为我的好战士
is gonna make a good soldier for me.
他以为自己扛得住
You see, he thinks he's holding it together...
但你看到了
but you saw it.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad?
他已经开始给我好东西了
He's already getting me great stuff.
至于你嘛
You, on the other hand...
走着瞧吧
Well, we shall see.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表