黛安
Diane.
好的
Got it.
好箭法
Good shot.
我妹妹有过一条那样的裙子
My sister had that dress.
别想了
Don't think about it.
很好
Nice.
越来越有条不紊了
It's getting to be like clockwork.
现在吗 头儿
Now, boss?
是的 杰瑞
Yes, Jerry.
看上去少了
It looks light.
也许你该再看看 加文
Perhaps you might look again, Gavin.
我们履行了义务
We've met our obligations.
没错
You're right.
看上去不怎么多 但 八 九 十
Doesn't seem like much, but 8, 9, 10.
你说得对
You're right.
我想要他的枪
I want his gun.
实际上 我觉得就不该给这混♥蛋♥配枪
In fact, I don't think this asshole should have a gun ever.
坏小子不许碰枪
No guns for bad boys.
是你先打的我 混球
You hit me first, prick.
你说什么
What's that?
好了
Okay.
这下该如何是好
Where do we go from here?
是啊 陛下
That's right, Your Majesty.
这下该如何是好
Where do we go from here?
把武器给他 理查德
Hand him your weapon, Richard.
放下枪 白♥痴♥
Stand down, idiot.
去死吧 你个孙子
Suck on it, you little shit.
理查德
Richard! ?
住手
Stand down!
以西结 你知道我不能容忍♥这种事
Ezekiel, you know I can't have this.
是我们不能容忍♥这种事
We can't have this.
理查德将被禁止参与我们未来的会面
Richard will refrain from attending our future exchanges.
不不 以西结 你得一直把他带上
No. No, Ezekiel, you're gonna keep bringing him.
因为假如这种事继续发生
'Cause if this doesn't stop,
假如这发展成了一个真正的问题
if this starts becoming a real problem,
你还记得我说过什么吧
you remember what I said.
他会是第一个被球棒砸的
He is still batting first on the lineup.
我自己刚刚差点都动手了
Almost did it myself just now.
我知道这不是他的错 但...
I know it's not his fault, but...
不能再发生这种事了
this has got to stop.
所以...
So...
也许以后得...
things might need to get a little...
野蛮点
visceral.
杰瑞德 快他妈起来
Jared, get the hell up!
我们走吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
我能不能...
Can I, um...
我能不能要回我的棍子 麻烦了
Can I have my stick back, please?
这是别人给我的
Someone gave it to me.
这人已经去世了
Someone who's gone.
加文 你得让我把这个傻♥逼♥揍一顿
Gavin, you got to let me turn up this dipshit.
不 不行
No! No!
你...
Just...
看下气氛好吗 大♥师♥
read the goddamn room, sensei.
走吧
Let's go.
是啊
Yeah.
我妹妹可爱那条裙子了
My sister loved that dress.
你今天使棍很灵敏啊
You were quick with that today.
令我刮目相看 本杰明
Impressive, Benjamin.
告诉过你 我进步了
Told you I'm getting better.
进步得有点太快了
You were a trifle too quick.
知道如何打架
Just because you now know how to fight
不意味着你应该去找茬
doesn't mean you should seek one.
发生得太快 我来不及考虑
Yeah, but it just happened. I wasn't thinking.
你必须考虑
You have to.
从现在开始 你都要考虑
Every time from this time forward, so you shall.
好吗
Yes?
好
Yes.
理查德
Richard.
稍后我们得谈谈
We shall speak later.
杰瑞
Jerry.
你棍子使得真霸气 伙计
You're sick with this stick, man.
杰瑞
Jerry!
你要去医务室吗
Hey, uh, do you want to head to the infirmary?
不 我没事
No. I'm okay.
你们坐卡车去哪了
Where'd you go in them trucks?
我得跟达里尔单独谈谈 好吗
I need to speak to Daryl alone. That okay?
我帮你找点东西包扎伤口
Yeah, I'll get you something for that cut.
好
Yeah.
你们去见救世军了 对吧
You went to see them, right?
对
Yeah.
协议的一部分吗
Part of your deal?
你没毛病吧
What the hell's wrong with you?
你流血了
You're bleeding.
他们打的
They did that to you.
-你知道他们是什么东西 -我知道
- You know what they are. - I do.
知道吗 如果卡萝尔在这
You know, if Carol were here,
如果她看到了
she saw all that...
如果她知道了亚伯拉罕
if she knew about Abraham...
和格伦的事
and Glenn...
她会带我们去找他们
she'd be leading us right to them,
干掉他们所有人
ready to kill them all.
没错
She would.
这也是她离开的原因
And that's why she left, man.
我在练习
I'm practicing.
得多用弓箭了
Gonna have to start using these more.
救世军深知不该让我带枪在他们附近晃悠
The Saviors are smart enough to know I shouldn't have a gun around them.
摩根说你是弩手
Morgan said you're a bowman.
为什么
Why?
因为我们的目标一致
'Cause we want the same things.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
行尸走肉
『第七季 第十集』
我们需要一些事来打动以西结
We need something to move Ezekiel.
此区域禁止野营
现在就是机会
This is it.
亚历山大 山顶寨和神之国先下手为强
Alexandria, the Hilltop, and the Kingdom hitting first,
重创他们 然后从世上抹杀救世军
hitting hard, and then we wipe the Saviors from the Earth.
保护人们
Keeping people...
很多很多好人
dozens and dozens and dozens of good people...
保护他们
keeping them safe.
公墓
他们从这条路走
They ride this road.
有车路过 肯定是救世军
If we see cars, it's the Saviors.
最近他们三五人一伙常来
They've been coming in packs of two or three lately.
所以我需要你
That's why I need you.
我一个人对付不了
I can't take them alone.
先用枪攻击他们
We're gonna hit them with the guns first...
然后用燃♥烧♥瓶♥
and then the Molotovs.
然后再用枪 直到他们全灭
Then back to the guns until they're dead.
-为什么用火 -要看起来惨烈点
- Why the fire? - Needs to look bad.
发现尸骸的救世军
The Saviors who discover what's left...
我们要让他们震怒
we want them to be angry.
我留了踪迹到我做的伪武器库
I left a trail from here to the weapons cache I planted,
到以西结在乎的某人住的小屋
to the cabin of that someone Ezekiel cares about.
谁啊
Who's that?
不过是他遇见的某个独行者
It's just some loner he met.
有时候他会送食物过去
Sometimes he brings food.
他们为什么不住在神之国
Why don't they live in the Kingdom?
我不知道
I don't know.
她住在外面 会死在外面的
She lives out there, she'll die out there.
是个女人吗
It's a woman?
这有什么关系 她比我们胆子还大
What does that matter? She's got more balls than you and me.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表