Look at those crimps.
这是手工做的
This was homemade.
你或许很愚蠢 亲爱的
You may be stupid, darlin',
但是你显示出了非凡的创造力
but you showed some real ingenuity here.
阿♥拉♥特
Arat,
把刀移到那姑娘的脸上去
move that knife up out on that girl's face.
露西尔美丽光滑的脸庞
Lucille's beautiful, smooth surface
再也不会想以前那样了
is never gonna look the same,
凭什么你的脸可以美丽光滑
so why should yours?!
除非
Unless...
除非你告诉我这是谁做的
Unless you tell me who made this.
是我
It was me.
我做的
I made it.
我觉得你在撒谎
You see, now I just think you're lying.
到了现在你还敢对我撒谎
And you lying to me now?!
真遗憾
Such a shame.
阿♥拉♥特只能割花你美丽的小脸蛋了
Arat's gonna have to cut up that pretty face.
再答一次
One more try.
是我做的
It was me.
你可真硬气啊
You are such a badass!
好吧
Fine.
就顺了你的意吧
Have it your way.
阿♥拉♥特
Arat...
杀个人
Kill somebody.
不要 是我做的
No. It was me!
不要
No!
-我们达成了协议的 -瑞克
- We had an agreement. - Rick!
大家瞧啊 瑞克来了
Look, everybody, it's Rick.
你的人逼我这么吼来吼去的 嗓子都哑了
Ah, your people are making me lose my voice doin' all this yelling.
瑞克 对我说句谢谢怎么样
Rick... how about a "Thank you"?
虽然我们这段关系的初始
I mean, look, I know we started this relationship
是我敲烂了你朋友们的脑袋
with me beating the holy shit out of your friends,
因此我们永远不可能友好地坐下来
and because of that, we're never gonna sit around
给对方编辫子
and braid each other's hair
或是倾吐内心最黑暗的秘密
or share our deepest, darkest secrets,
但你能不能有点感恩之心
but how about a little credit?
我苦心孤诣地向你展示 我是个多么讲道理的人
I just bent over backwards to show you how reasonable I am.
你的孩子
Your kid --
他藏在我的一辆卡车里
he hid in one of my trucks
用冲♥锋♥枪♥扫倒了我的一堆手下
and machine-gunned a bunch of my men down,
我还把他安全带回来了
and I brought him home, safe and sound,
给他做了意面吃
and I fed him spaghetti.
另一个你的人
Another one of your people --
他想要我杀了你 让他取而代之
well, he wanted me to kill you and put him in charge.
我为你...干掉了他
I took him out...for you.
另一个人 这位
And another one, here --
她击中了露西尔 刚才想杀我
she shot Lucille, trying to kill me just now,
所以我又帮你减少了一张要养活的嘴
so I gave you one less mouth to feed.
瞧瞧她那身材
And by looking at her --
那张嘴可吃了不少
that mouth did some major damage.
个人来说
Now, personally,
我不会选择杀她
I wouldn't have picked her to be the one to go,
但是阿♥拉♥特
but Arat --
我不知道 不太信任她
I don't know -- didn't trust her.
你的东西在大门那里放着
Your shit's waiting for you at the gate.
快走吧
Just go.
当然可以 瑞克
Sure thing, Rick...
在我找出造这颗子弹的
right after I find the guy or gal
男人或女人之后
that made this bullet.
阿♥拉♥特
Arat?
是我
It was me!
不 不是
No, it wasn't.
是我
It was me.
只有我
It was only me.
你
You?
需要空弹壳 四孔转动装弹器
It required one spent casing, one four-holed turret reloader,
火♥药♥ 火♥药♥漏斗
powder, one funnel for the powder --
闭嘴
Shut up.
我相信你
I believe you.
露西尔 给我力量
Lucille, give me strength.
我要带走你的子弹制♥造♥者 瑞克
I'm gonna be relieving you of your bullet maker, Rick --
以及你在前门给我留下的东西
that and whatever you left for me at the front gate.
不管你搜集到了多少物资 都不够
And however much you scavenged, it's not good enough,
因为在今天的事后
because you're still in
你仍然处在深深的
a serious, serious hole
无底洞中
after today.
我们出发
Let's move out!
不不不
No! No, no!
求你了 只带走我吧
Please, just take me!
不
No!
瑞克 我不会撒谎
Rick, I ain't gonna lie --
你的厨房♥一团糟
your kitchen is a goddamn mess.
下次见
I'll see you next time.
卡尔告诉我你在这里
Carl told me you were in here. I...
我找到了我想找的东西
I found what I was looking for.
我之前想跟你和亚伦一起去
I wanted to go with you and Aaron,
但我做不到
but I couldn't.
我必须找到自己的路
I had to go my way.
当我找到时
But when I found it...
我发现
...I realized that...
我不希望那只是我的路
I didn't want it to be my way.
我希望那是我们的 我和你的路
I wanted it to be ours -- me and you.
他们有更多人 比我们想的还多
There are more of them, even more than we thought.
敌众我寡 相去甚远
We are outnumbered. It's not even close.
但这不能改变我的想法
But that doesn't change the way that I feel,
因为这不会改变事实
because it doesn't change the way that things are.
我们依然活着 瑞克
We're still alive, Rick.
发生了那么多事
So much has happened,
那么多我们不可能挺过去的事
so much that we shouldn't have lived through.
而
And...
不管与此无关还是正因为如此
and in spite of it or maybe because of it,
我们都活下来了
we did.
我们还在这里 我们俩
We're still here, the two of us.
我们还活着 而且我们会继续活下去
We're still standing, and we're gonna keep standing.
所以我们该对此做些什么呢
So, what do we do with that?
我们如何让活着更有意义呢
How do we make that mean something?
我们是能做成事的人
We're the ones who get things done.
这是你说的
You said that.
我们是能活下去的人
We're the ones who live.
所以我们更需要战斗
That's why we have to fight --
不是为了我们
not for us,
是为了朱迪思 为了卡尔
but for Judith, for Carl,
为了亚历山大 为了山顶寨
for Alexandria, for the Hilltop --
为了所有人
for all of us.
我们能抗争他们 瑞克
We can fight them, Rick.
我们能找到战胜他们的方法
We can find a way to beat them.
我们能做到
We can do this.
但是
But...
但是
But...
只有
Only if...
我们一起做
we do this.
是的 我现在知道了
Yeah, I know that now.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
萨沙 伊妮德
Sasha! Enid!
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You're okay? - I'm okay.
孩子没事
The baby's okay --
我们都没事
all of us.
你说得对
You were right...
从一开始就是对的
right from the start.
你告诉我们要准备抗争
You told us to get ready to fight.
我没有听 我听不进去
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表