好吧
Okay.
这样如何
How about this?
一个
One.
只死一个
Just one.
我本来打算选三个
I mean, I was gonna pull three outta the pool,
但只杀一个
but just one,
专门为了你
and just for you.
好
Okay.
只用死一个人
Just one person has to die.
你真是把我玩弄于股掌之间
You got me wrapped around your little finger.
知道吗
You know that?
这跟男女无关
And it's not a man woman thing.
我是说 就算你有根老二
I mean, if you had a dick,
我还是会有这种感觉的
I would still have these feelings.
45分钟后出发
We roll out in 45.
我们没争取到海边旅馆 但我们有她们的枪
So we don't have Oceanside, but we have their guns.
而尼根手里有萨沙
Negan has Sasha.
达里尔希望我们相信德怀特
Daryl wants us to trust Dwight.
瑞克希望我们留在这以防不测
Rick wants us to stay here in case things go wrong
这样还有另一手牌可打
so there's another card to play,
另一个救世军以为受他们控制的安全之处
another safe place the Saviors think they control.
但他不知道格雷戈里已经离开了
But he doesn't know that Gregory's gone...
也许他告诉了他们一些事
That maybe he's telling them things,
会让他们改变想法
that'll make them think something else.
这些都是会发生的
And it's all about to happen.
你在考虑领导山顶寨反抗
You're thinking of leading the Hilltop over there to fight.
是的
I am.
如果尼根发现他们在计划什么
If Negan finds out they're planning something,
他们就需要帮助了
they're gonna need help,
虽然那些拾荒者都站在他们那边
Even with those scavengers on their side.
你必须现在就决定
Well, you'd have to decide right now,
这是个艰难的决定
and it's a very tough decision.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
因为我很高兴你是为我们做决定的人
'cause I'm glad you're the one making it for us.
该怎么决定
How do I?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道你能做出决定
I just know you can.
我来照顾她
Let me take her.
你拿着这个
You take this.
端起枪
Guns up, now.
怎么回事 他已经死了
What the hell? He's dead.
怎么了
What is it?
以前见过这个
We've seen this before.
跟以前一样
Same ones.
伙计 你没事吧
Dude, you okay?
-你要一个人伏击他们吗 -对
- You're gonna ambush them on your own? - Yeah.
现在不可以一个人单干
Going alone doesn't work for this.
我可以
It works for me.
你杀过他们的人了吗
Have you killed any of them?
因为如果你杀过 并且被他们发现了
Because if you have and they've found out,
他们也许会认为是神之国干的
they may think it was the Kingdom,
我们会失去有利条件
and we lose our advantage.
这是行尸的血
It's from walkers.
我们能把路障移开吗
Can we move them aside?
你欲抹杀从前的自己吗
Do you seek to extinguish everything of who you were?
没有 但是
I don't seek it, but...
我不知所从
I'm stuck.
你想让救世军们死吗
You want the Saviors dead?
-摩根 -是的
- Morgan. - Yes, I do.
停止你的愚行
Cease this folly.
加入我的军队
Accompany my regiment.
救世军好似多头巨龙
The Saviors are a dragon with many heads,
兵多将广
their numbers legion.
我们必须联合盟友与之一战
We must seek allies in this endeavor.
那是本杰明的盔甲
That's Benjamin's armor.
你穿着是为了保护自己 还是为了纪念他
Do you wear it to serve you, or do you wear it in his honor?
摩根
Morgan...
你没有走投无路
You are not stuck.
加入我们的旅程 结为盟友
Join us on this journey to create an alliance.
和我们一起战斗
Fight with us,
我们会打败他们 不会再让别人
and we shall defeat them so that no one will suffer
被他们玩弄蹂躏
under their capricious malevolence ever again.
我们为了逝者
And we start once more for the fallen...
为了神之国
for the Kingdom...
为了胜利的荣耀再次战斗
...for the glory of victory.
你们为何而战
What you fight for.
不是为了这个地方 而是为了彼此
Not the place -- the people, each other.
现在你们也是我们的一员了
You're a part of that now.
我们只拿 不费心 这是我们的方式
We take. We don't bother --our way.
也许该换种方式了
Maybe another way.
你男人吗
Yours?
我们是在一起
Yeah, we're together.
我过后要睡他
I lay with him after.
你介意吗
You care?
-该回去干活了 -是啊
- We should get back to work. - Yeah.
你觉得是他们干的吗
Think this was them?
我想过
Crossed my mind.
我们有后备计划
We got a plan "B."
恕我直言
If I might be so bold...
这突然的阻碍让我
this unexpected stoppage has given me
有机会能好好考虑一下
the chance for an exhaustive mull.
根据现在的严峻形势
Now, given the loaded circumstances
还有潜在伤亡和资源消耗
and potential for casualties and resource expenditure,
你能不能给我个机会
I was wondering if you would give me the opportunity
去劝降他们 让他们冷静
to attempt to slow their jets and cool their roll.
你以前用过这种枪吗
You shoot one of these before?
很好
Good.
担心吗
Worry?
不
No.
很好
Good.
-我去另一个塔 -为什么
- I'll be on the next one over. - Why?
分头行动视野更好
It's more sight lines if we split up.
我去
I'll go.
你确定吗
You sure?
好吧
Okay.
我们会赢
We win.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道会发生什么事
You know what's gonna happen,
这会如何结束
How this is gonna end.
你知道会发生什么事
You know what's gonna happen,
这会如何结束
How this is gonna end.
我们要一起走出那扇门
We're gonna walk out that door together.
同甘共苦
We kick shit and eat snakes.
-我们就是这样 -我们这次可以不管
- That's us. - We can sit this one out.
反正他们也需要我们留在这
They need us here, anyway.
瑞克说要准备好战斗
Rick said to get ready for a fight.
我怎么死的
How'd I die?
我们当时在沙滩上
We were at the beach.
是在灾变前
It was before.
你被水卷了进去
You got pulled under...
没能出来
And you didn't come back up.
我试着去找你 但是你不见了
I was trying to find you, but you were gone.
然后 我开始溺水
And then, I started to drown.
我讨厌沙滩
I hate the beach.
穿着橡胶衣玩一天
End of the day in a wet suit?
回到车上的每一步
It's like you're sandblasting your nutsack
蛋都像在被喷砂
every single step you take back to the car.
还好今天不去海边
Luckily, the seaside ain't on the agenda today.
只是守卫和赶路
Just security and some road to chew.
好吗 来吧
All right? So, come on.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表