他不会那样对我们
He wouldn't do that to us.
我也以为他变了
I thought he changed, too,
但没有其他可能
but it can't be anything else.
有的
Yes, it can.
不敢相信他会带我们的东西跑掉
I can't believe he would just take our stuff and go.
他不是那样的人
I mean, that's -- that's not who he is.
他看到奥利维亚和斯宾塞死了
Well, he saw Olivia and Spencer die
就在他面前
right in front of him.
我知道 我只是...
I know. I just...
他找到了勇气 知道吗
He found his courage, you know?
我真心希望他能坚持住
I want to believe he held on to it.
他为什么不带走这个
Why wouldn't he have taken this with him?
他为什么丢在地板上
Why would he leave it on the floor?
外面没有之前的痕迹
There weren't tracks out there before.
我们没找到什么
We didn't find anything now.
也许达里尔能发现些什么
Maybe Daryl could've picked something up.
他走了
He left.
没留纸条
He didn't leave a note.
显然不想被找到
He obviously doesn't want to be found.
他想的
Yes, he does.
船
他怎么知道我们去过那里
How would he know we were out there?
我不知道
I don't know.
就这样吗
So that's it?
你终于要离开我了
You're finally leaving me?
被你发现了
You caught me.
我只是
I'm just...
厌倦了在家里的快乐
sick of being so damn happy at home, you know?
不知道该怎么跟你说
Didn't know how to tell you.
亲爱的
Babe --
他们需要我
They need me.
加百利需要我
Gabriel needs me.
如果我问你一件事
If I ask you something,
你能说实话吗
will you tell me the truth?
-当然 -他们不是出去找物资的 对吧
- Of course. - ?The others didn't go out there scavenging, did they?
他们又要抗击了 而他们没告诉我们
They're going after them again, and they're not telling us.
瑞克有他的理由
Rick has his reasons.
瑞克没有被毒打过
Rick didn't get the shit beaten out of him.
你以为这只是去找加百利 但会有更多的事
You think this is about Gabriel, but it's gonna be more.
总会有更多的事
It's always more.
所以拜托了 别走
So, please, please don't go.
加百利是我们的一员
Gabriel's one of us.
我必须去
I have to.
救世军的事 与此无关
What's going on with the Saviors, that isn't this.
如果瑞克要对抗救世军
If Rick is taking on the Saviors,
那一切都有关
that is everything.
如果你们不在的时候他们发现了呢
W-What if they find out while you're gone?
如果他们回来呢
What if they come back here?
你想离开吗
Do you want to leave?
背弃他们吗
Just turn our backs?
我想要我们活着
I want us alive.
两个人都活着
Both of us.
纪念詹姆斯·赫特布雷德尔
[注:亚特兰大电影人 《行尸走肉》道具组成员
深受剧组成员喜爱
2016年11月从片场回家路上遇车祸去世]
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表