Well, this could be the beginning.
刀现在归你了
This knife is yours now.
你可以试着使用 干掉我
You can try to use it, take me out,
但考虑到我站在你上方
but considering I am standing above you,
拿着一根球棒
holding a baseball bat,
那可不是明智之举
that doesn't seem real smart.
你可以用刀来割腕
Now, you can use it to slit your wrists,
这就太可惜了 但我懂
which would be a damn shame, but I get it.
考虑到最近发生的事 你显然
You're obviously not on the shiny side of the street,
不是什么阳光女人
given recent events.
你可以坐在那里 什么也不做
Now, you can sit there and do nothin',
等着老大卫复活 咬掉你的脸
wait for ol' David to come back to life and eat your face,
这也很可惜 有些疯狂
also a damn shame and kinda nuts,
但你有权做出选择
but, hell, to each their own.
或者你可以用刀来干掉强♥奸♥犯老大卫
Or you can use that blade and stop ol' Rapey David
阻止他变成强♥奸♥犯行尸大卫
from becoming Dead-Alive Rapey David,
自己救自己 加入救世军
save yourself, join the cause.
我知道我要拿你怎么办
I know what I'd do.
怎么办
What?
我少了个男丁
I'm a man short.
妈的 这个人♥渣♥算不上男人
Hell, you can't really call this piece of shit a man,
但依然 我少了人
but still, I'm short,
而你这娘们有种极了
and you got those beach-ball-sized lady nuts,
我想要好好利用你的勇气
and I wanna harness the heat comin' off of 'em.
有朝一日你可以帮我管理这个地方
You can help me run this place one day,
我们所有人一起 跟着规矩走
all of us together, following the rules,
站在同一战线
workin' on the same side of things.
从来都是这么回事
That's all this was ever about.
你依然可以选这条路
And it still can be for you.
考虑到我的所作所为
I know it's hard to picture,
我知道这有点难以想象
considering what I did.
但是 萨沙 人人都有必须迈过去的坎
But, Sasha, we all got shit to get over.
花点时间 好好想想
Take some time. Think about it.
无论你的决定如何 都由你说了算
Whatever you decide, so it shall be.
别有压力
No pressure.
还有 再次道歉 很抱歉你不得不目睹那幕
And, again, I am sorry you had to see that,
虽然我知道你是见过场面的
even though I know you have seen some things.
我只希望你能明白...
I just want you to understand...
我们不是怪物
we are not monsters.
他们把你怎么了
What did they do to you?
他们在保护我
They're keepin' me safe.
我给你带了些能让你舒服点的东西
I brought you some creature comforts.
实话说 这枕头不防过敏
Full disclosure, the pillow is not hypoallergenic.
关于我该不该过来有过一些争论
There was some debate as to whether or not I should come in here.
他们说假如我被你携刀劫持的话
They said in the event of a hostage situation with the pig sticker
我就只能靠自己了
that I would fully be on my own.
我就这么一说
Just wanted to share that.
尼根向我传达了他对你的招安之意
Negan relayed to me his offer to you.
在我看来你应该接受
It's my opinion that you should accept said offer,
就像我一样
just as I did.
我知道这是不得已而为之
I know it's a hold-your-nose situation,
但与这里的头头做朋友
but taking up with the management here
真的是正确的选择
was indeed the correct select.
我曾经认为自己可以勇敢起来
You know, I believed I could be brave,
当一个亚伯拉罕那样的生存者...
that I could be a survivor like Abraham was,and ...
开着那辆房♥车驶向夕阳是...
ridin' that RV into the sunset was...
我一生中最棒的37分钟
some of the greatest 37 minutes of my existence.
但我如今明白那只是一个完全不切实际的幻想
But I know now that I was full-tilt delusional.
我这辈子最害怕的一次
I have never in my life been as scared
就是那晚在那个林子里
as I was that night in the woods,
跪在地上
kit to the grit,
觉得自己死定了
fully believing my number's about to be called,
然后看见勇敢的生存者...
then seeing it happen to someone brave...
被杀了
to a survivor.
然后那种让人吓尿裤子的恐惧
And then the pants-pissing terror
看着那个场景一次又一次重现...
of the rinse and repeat of that very same event --
我...
I just...
我做不到
I couldn't.
来这边意味着我再不用恐惧了
Being here means I'll never have to again.
假如你答应的话 你也不用了
And neither will you if you just say "yes."
求求你答应吧
Please say "yes."
他希望你能答应
He would want you to.
他不希望
He wouldn't.
我希望
I do.
我们依然活着
We're still here.
世道已经变了
Things have changed.
我们可以随之做出改变 我们必须如此
We can change with 'em. We have to.
走吧
Go.
-他已经开始... -拜托了
- He's, uh, starting to... - Please.
走吧
Go.
我还从没见过你到墙外来呢
Don't think I've seen you outside the walls.
我建这些围墙就是为了用的
Well, I built these walls to use them.
假如我想吃绿菜了 我可以吃沙拉
If I want greenery, I eat a salad.
那你为什么来这里
Then why are you here?
我本打算找你谈谈
I was hoping we could talk.
然后我看见你一个人跑出来
Then I saw you come out here alone.
我很担心你
I was concerned.
你的朋友们呢
Where are your friends?
他们出去了
They went out.
他们在找需要的东西
They're looking for something they need.
你不去吗
Without you?
我只是好奇 你怎么还留在这 玛姬
Now, I'm just wondering -- Why you still here, Maggie?
卡森已经不在了
With Carson gone...
我听说你要救他回来
I heard you were gonna get him back.
不是吗
That not true?
还是只是说说而已
Was it just something you said?
玛姬 你得信任我
Maggie, you've got to start trusting me.
人们都很紧张 很担心
You know, people are tense, they're worried.
如果我们表现得像一伙
Everybody'd be a hell of a lot better
大家会安心得多
if we could present a-a united front.
如果我们能真正成为一伙 会轻松得多
It would be a lot easier if we actually were a united front.
你说得对
You're right.
我得对合作持更开放的态度
I need to be more open to working together.
我道歉
I apologize.
我从不希望我们之间闹成这样
I never intended for things between us to come to this point.
感谢你这么说
I appreciate that.
亡羊补牢永远不晚 知道吗
It's never too late to change. You know that?
如果你是认真的 我稍后会找你详谈
If you're serious, I'll come by later and we can talk more.
好
Fine.
太好了
Great.
我还以为很快就能完事
I thought this'd just take a second.
弄完之前 你能帮我留意一下四周吗
Would you mind keeping an eye out while I finish up?
可以吗
Could you do that?
乐意之至
Happy to.
来了一只
We got one.
我来
I'll do it.
我是来保护孕妇的
I'm here to protect the pregnant lady.
不用孕妇保护我
Don't need the pregnant lady to protect me.
你以前杀过行尸吗
Have you ever killed one before?
没杀过我就不可能站在这了
I wouldn't be here if I hadn't.
-没事 我来吧 -不
- It's fine. I got it. - No.
天啊
Jesus.
好吧 你来
Fine. Do it.
玛姬
Maggie!
救救我
Please help me!
你没事吧
You okay?
他以前没杀过行尸
He hasn't killed one before.
正在学习
He's learning.
他跟我们可不是这么说的
That's not what he told us.
谢谢你救我
Thanks for the help.
你自己抓到的吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表