你告诉她了吗
And you told her?
那也是为什么我们该答应瑞克
It's the same reason we should say yes to Rick.
说来听听
Elaborate.
你看到了他们的眼神
You saw their eyes.
有没有我们的帮助 他们都会搏命的
They're gonna risk everything if we help them or not.
如果我们不帮他们 对他们置之不理
And if we don't help them, if we turn away,
他们就赢不了
then they can't win.
假设他们赢了
And if they do, somehow...
他们就救了我们
they will have saved us,
我们什么也不用干
and we won't have done a thing.
我爸爸常说
My dad always said
要是有人让你去逞英雄
that if you're asked to be the hero,
那就去逞
be a hero.
你想让我对一切都做好准备 我准备好了
You wanted me to be ready for anything, and I am.
我们准备好了
We are.
感谢你的建议
I thank you for your sage counsel.
你父亲会非常骄傲的
Your father would be very proud.
国王很骄傲
The King is very proud.
这就是这里的生活
This is life here.
每一天
Every day.
但这是有代价的
But it came at a cost.
我曾想要更多
And I wanted more of this.
我曾想要扩张
I wanted to expand.
建造更多像这里一样的地方
To create more places like this.
人们失去了四肢
Men and women lost their limbs.
孩子们失去了双亲
Children lost their parents
因为我在没必要的时候
because I sent them into battle against the wasted
派他们去与行尸作战
when I did not need to.
这次不同
This is different.
并不是
It isn't.
这次不同
It is.
行尸不会统治支配我们
The dead don't rule us.
外面的世界跟墙内截然不同
The world doesn't look like this outside your walls.
人们过得没这么好
People don't have it as good.
有些人过得凄惨之至
Some people don't have it good at all.
我只能为我的子民考虑
I have to worry about my people.
你称自己为国王
You call yourself a damn king.
却一点没有国王的样子
You sure as hell don't act like one.
这一切
All of this...
都有代价
came at a cost.
是用生命 残肢断臂换来的
It was lives, arms, legs.
和救世军的和平并不稳定
The peace we have with the Saviors is uneasy,
但起码是和平
but it is peace.
我得把握住
I have to hold on to it.
我得尝试
I have to try.
尽管神之国不能提供你们需要的协助
Although the Kingdom cannot grant you the aid you desire,
但国王同情你的困境
the King is sympathetic to your plight.
我可以为友人达里尔提供庇护
I offer our friend Daryl asylum
他想留多久都行
for as long as he requires it.
他在这里很安全
He will be safe here.
救世军不会进入我们的围墙
The Saviors do not set foot inside our walls.
你觉得这种情况能撑多久
How long do you think that's gonna last?
我知道会发生什么
I knew what was coming.
我知道那个国王会拒绝
I knew that King guy would say no.
但我还是很生气
But it still pissed me off.
你跟我讲这个干什么
What the hell are you telling me for?
我们睡过同一个死人
We both had sex with the same dead guy.
不代表我们是朋友了
It doesn't make us friends.
你能改变他的心意 但你不愿这么做
You can change his mind, but you won't.
那你可以留下来
Then you can stay.
我们聊聊
We can talk.
我们有多少人
How many people do we have?
能战斗的
To fight?
我跟你们走
I'll go with you.
我们连从正面
We don't even have enough
攻下一个哨站的人手都不够
to take on one outpost face-to-face yet.
所以神之国必须加入进来
So the Kingdom has to get involved,
否则救世军会一直掌管一切
or the Saviors will always be in charge.
不是士兵的问题
It isn't about soldiers.
是我们使他们变得更强
We're making them stronger.
给他们的食物越多
The more food we give them,
武器越多 或者任何东西更多
the more arms, the more everything,
每天我们中有人给他上贡
every day any of us give them something,
他们就会变得越难被打败
they become harder and harder to beat.
好了 开门 我们走
All right, open it up. We're gone.
你不能走
You're not.
我不能留在这
I'm not staying here.
你必须留下
You have to.
这是最聪明的做法
It's the smartest play.
你心里清楚
You know it is.
试着跟以西结谈谈
Try to talk to Ezekiel.
或者一直盯着他直到他妥协
Or stare him into submission --
不管用什么方法
Whatever it takes.
我们很快回来
We'll be back soon.
致所有
For anyone out there
和我一样爱那个肥鬼的人
who loved the obese bastard as much as I did,
我只想说几句
I just want to say a few words.
肥乔不是最牛逼的那个
Fat Joey was not the most badass son of bitch,
但是他很忠诚
but he was loyal.
他很幽默
He had a great sense of humor.
实际上前两天我们还在开玩笑
In fact, we were just joking about oral sex
和露西尔口♥交♥
with Lucille the other day.
他死了一切都不一样了
Things will not be the same now that he's dead.
没了肥乔
Without Fat Joey,
瘦乔就只是乔了
Skinny Joey is just Joey.
真♥他♥妈♥悲催
So it's a goddamn tragedy.
让我们默哀片刻
So, let's have a moment of silence.
有人想挡路
Someone's trying to block the way.
肯定是救世军
Gotta be the Saviors.
看
Look.
我想那是他们的基地
I think that's their base over there.
是的
Yeah, that's it.
一定是想让别人难接近他们
Must be trying to make it hard to get to them.
我们得前进
We gotta keep going.
我们移开车 然后再移回来
We'll move them, and then we'll move them back.
他们不会知道我们来过
They don't need to know we were here.
瑞克
Rick.
来看看
Come take a look at this.
这是为了什么
What's all this for?
等等
Wait.
我在卡车后面藏着的时候
When I was hiding in the back of the truck,
听到有几个人讨论
I heard a couple of them talking about this.
是为尸群准备的
This is for a herd.
所以用的是钢索
That's why it's a steel cable.
不只是为了一只行尸
It's not just for one walker.
是为很多
It's for a lot.
我们需要这些炸♥药♥
We need these explosives.
是的
Yeah.
但首先我们得想办法拆除
But we have to figure out how to disarm it first.
好吧
Okay.
如果这东西爆♥炸♥
Backing up is not gonna make a difference
后退也没用
if this thing goes off.
出现红色事件
We got ourselves a red situation.
派一支搜索队
I need a search party.
看看达里尔有没有犯傻跑回家
See if Daryl ran home like the dumb animal that he is.
就去办 午饭前赶到
On it. Be there in time for lunch.
把那个小破地儿掘地三尺
Turn that sleepy little burg upside down.
我们该走了
We gotta go.
我们得在他们之前回去 但我们需要这些
We gotta get there before them, but we need these.
-我们得清出一条路 -是
- We need to clear a path anyway. - Yeah.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表