They were gonna kill Olivia.
听着 我不怪你藏枪
Look, I'm not faulting you for having the guns.
我也藏过 但是食品和酒
I did it myself. But the food and liquor?
那是因为你很卑鄙 斯宾塞
That's 'cause you're small, Spencer.
你很脆弱
You're weak.
在墙里算你走运
You got lucky with the walls.
有我们算你走运
You got lucky with us.
我们应该趁有机会的时候和他们谈协议
We should've made a deal with them when we could've.
是啊 我们真走运
Oh, yeah, we're so lucky.
你带我们来到了乐土
You've led us all to the Promised Land!
对不对 瑞克
Isn't that right, Rick?!
我们到了
Here we are!
我猜格伦和亚伯拉罕也很走运吧
I guess Glenn and Abraham were lucky, too?
再敢对我说类似的话
You say anything like that again to me,
我就打烂你的臭嘴 敲掉你的牙齿
I'll break your jaw, knock your teeth out.
明白吗
You understand?
说明白
Say yes.
明白
Yes.
你有枪
You had guns?
嗯
Uh-huh.
你之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me after I --
你看到我为拿到一把枪做了什么
You saw what I did to get one,
还没有子弹
that I need bullets.
我藏了有段时间了
I had them for a while
因为我不信任瑞克
because I didn't trust Rick.
他管事让我担心
'Cause I was worried about him being in charge.
知道吗 你说的对
You know what? You were right.
这不是我们的命运
This doesn't have to be our life.
他们拿走了我们的床垫 大部分都拿走了
They took our mattresses -- most of them.
那把步♥枪♥
That rifle
是从他们哨站抢的
was one of theirs from the outpost.
单子上没有吧
They didn't have a list?
嗯
Unh-unh.
本可以藏更多的
Could've hidden more.
你藏了吗
Did you?
没有
No.
我们得到的一切 都是抗争得来的
Everything we have, we got from fighting.
我做出选择了
I made the choice.
我们人不够 这是人数问题
There aren't enough of us. It's about numbers.
还有山顶寨啊
There's the Hilltop.
他们人数依然更多
They'd still have the numbers.
我们遵守他们的规则 就能活下去
We play by their rules, and we get some kind of life.
怎么个活法
What kind of a life?
我曾有个朋友
You know, I had a friend.
我没提起过他
I don't talk about him.
他是我搭档
He was my partner.
灾变后 他把洛莉和卡尔带到了安全地
He got Lori and Carl to safety right after it all started.
我没法做到 我当时在医院
I couldn't. I was in the hospital.
我不知道发生了什么
I-I didn't know... what was happenin'.
我朋友
My friend...
他名字叫肖恩
His name was Shane.
他和洛莉
Well, him and Lori...
他们在一起了
they were together.
他们以为我死了
They thought I was dead.
我知道朱迪思不是我的
I know Judith isn't mine.
我知道
I know it.
我爱她
I love her.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
但她不是我骨肉
But she isn't mine.
我必须接受这点
I had to accept that.
我接受了
I did.
这样我就能保护她
So I could keep her alive.
我不死她就不会死
I'll die before she does,
希望那会是很久以后的事
and I hope that's a long time from now
这样我可以
so I can...
抚养她长大 保护她 教她求生
raise her and protect her and teach her how to survive.
这就是我们现在的生存方式
This is how we live now.
我也必须接受这点
I had to accept that, too,
以保护所有人活下去
so I could keep everyone else alive.
人死不是你的错
It's not your fault when people die.
不总是 但是有时候是的
Not always, but sometimes -- sometimes it is.
你必须接受
You have to accept this --
我们都要接受
all of us do --
不然行不通的
or it won't work.
我会试试
I'm gonna try.
给我做颗子弹
Make me a bullet.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表