Tara.
你上一次吃东西是什么时候
When was the last time you ate?
酱油包算食物吗
Do soy-sauce packets count as food?
我们这里无限供应鱼肉
We have an endless supply of fish here --
这就是住在海边的好处之一
one of the perks of living so close to the ocean.
塔拉 你觉得
You, um, you think, Tara,
你能适应吗
it's something you could get used to?
我希望能劝你留下来
I'm hoping to convince you to stay.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
为什么不呢
Why not?
这样就能完美地解决我们的问题
It would be the perfect solution to our problem.
我们的村庄依然隐秘
We keep our village a secret,
你也能安定下来
and you'd get to put down roots.
你是一名厉害的战士 塔拉 也是好人
You're a skilled fighter, Tara, and a good person.
我能看得出来
I can tell that.
你不会抛下任何东西的
You wouldn't be leaving anything behind.
如果你想要的话 我们能帮你找到你的朋友
And if you want, we can help you find your friend.
如果他愿意留下 我们也能给他一个家
And if he wants to stay, we'll offer him a home, too.
他也能留在这里
He could stay here?
为什么不行呢
Is there a reason why not?
我是说...
I mean...
我从来没想到我会问这个问题
well, I never thought I'd be asking this,
但是这里的男人哪去了
but where are all the men?
全都死了
All of them?
我们和另一群人起了点冲突
We got into a skirmish with another group.
他们全都死了
None of them made it.
我们也损失了不少女人
And we lost others, too.
辛蒂本来还有个11岁的弟弟 我的小孙子
Cyndie had an 11-year-old brother, my grandson,
还有他们的母亲 我的女儿也死了
and their mother, too, my daughter.
后来 我们决定不管怎么样
After that, we decided to protect ourselves,
都要保护好自己
no matter what.
不管我们碰见谁 都格杀勿论
No matter who we crossed, we would kill on sight.
我们收拾了几件衣服 就离开了原来的家
We left our old home with just the clothes on our backs.
然后我们找到了这里
And then we found this place.
我们会一直躲在这里
We would stay hidden.
我们也会一直活着
And we would stay alive.
塔拉 你本来可以伤害我们 但你没有
Tara, you could have hurt us, and you didn't.
我知道你肯定觉得我们是一群禽兽
I-I know we must sound like monsters to you,
但我必须把实话告诉你
but I had to be honest
这样或许你能理解我们为什么这样做
so maybe you could understand why we do it.
或许你能...
Maybe you could...
考虑留下来
consider staying.
或许你也能实话告诉我们
And maybe you could be honest with us
你从哪里来
about where you're from.
我说的是实话
I was telling you the truth.
真的吗
Really?
你说你在渔船上工作过 库船
You said you worked on a fishing boat, a larder.
没错
That's right.
塔拉 库船是储藏肉类的仓库
Tara, a larder is a room used for storing meat.
好吧 我是在撒谎
Yeah. I was lying.
我来自一个社区
I come from a community.
的确就是一个社区
And that's really what it is.
我们住在一起 相互扶持
We live with each other. We help each other.
有墙 房♥子
We have walls, houses.
我有一个让我挂念的女朋友
I have a girlfriend I want to get back to.
我们做过...
And we've done things...
和你们一样的事
just like you.
有一些人
There were these people.
他们威胁我们
They were threatening us.
我们发现他们的行动基地是一个老卫星站
We found out they were using an old satellite station to operate out of.
我们趁半夜去到那里 然后我们
We went out there in the middle of the night, and we...
干掉了他们 每一个人
took them out, every one of them.
这些人都是罪有应得
These people got what they deserved.
他们选择杀戮和威胁别人
They chose to kill and to terrorize people,
但我们不是因此而杀他们的
but that's not why we killed them.
我们不是为了让这个世界变得更好
We didn't do it to make the world a better place.
我们是为了活命 和你们一样
We did it because we wanted to stay alive, just like you.
我知道你们认为让我留下来
And I know that you think that me staying
是唯一的办法
is the only solution.
但我有个好主意
Well, how's this for brainstorming --
也许我们两个团队能合作
maybe our groups can start working together.
我们刚告诉过你
We just told you
我们不希望任何人知道这个地方
that we don't want anyone to know about this place.
你们不能永远这么活下去
You can't live like that forever.
我觉得我们可以
I think we can.
我...我明白你们这样做的原因
Look, I -- I get why you're doing it,
但如果你们一直把所有人都当做敌人
but if you keep seeing everyone as an enemy,
那你们就只有敌人
then enemies are all you're gonna find.
你们迟早会需要朋友的
Sooner or later, you're gonna need a friend.
我们可以相互保护
We can protect each other.
我们会比之前更安全...
We'd be safer than we are --
好吧
All right.
我们能派人给她带路
We could send a guide out with her.
帮她找她的朋友
Help her look for her friend,
然后一起去他们的社区
and then continue on to their community,
只是去看看那里是什么样
just -- just to see what it's like.
好 我去
Yeah, I'll do it.
我想跟她一块去
I want to go with her.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你之前没有留路线方案
You left without leaving a routing plan,
没有跟守卫通告就擅自离开
without signing with the gate.
辛蒂 我以为我们谈过这些问题了
Cyndie, I thought we were through with all this.
没错
We are.
在你学会什么叫责任之前
You will be staying behind the fence
都要在围栏里待着
until you learn some responsibility.
要是这事成了
If this works out,
会有很多别的机会
there will be plenty of other chances.
要是不成
And if it doesn't...
我不想你待在外面
I don't want you there.
会有别的机会的
There will be other chances.
你确定没有叫库船的渔船吗
Are you sure there isn't a fishing boat called a larder?
我还蛮确定有...
'Cause I'm, like, pretty sure that --
-没有 -那好吧
- There isn't. - Yeah. Fair enough.
一切会有好转的
This is gonna get better --
大家团结起来
people getting together.
世界能像之前一样
That's how the world is gonna be the world again.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
注意安全
Be safe.
辛蒂呢
Where's Cyndie?
她在房♥间里生闷气呢
She's in the cabin, sulking.
要是她遵守了规矩
We wouldn't be doing this
我们就不会做这些了
if it wasn't for her breaking all the rules.
祝你好运 塔拉
Good luck, Tara.
好吧
Yeah.
我们之后再多练习下 娜塔尼亚
you know, we'll -- we'll work on that, Natania.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
See you soon.
回见了 瑞秋
See you later, Rachel.
碧翠丝
Hey, Beatrice.
抱歉打了你
I'm sorry about the hit.
算你走运
Well, you got lucky.
的确
Yeah, I did.
我们离桥还有多远
How far are we to the bridge?
还有一半路程
About halfway there.
跟紧点
Stick close.
这里林子很密
It's pretty thick through here.
我来吧
I got it.
拜托
Please.
在村里时我本可以杀了你
I could have killed you back in the village.
放我走
Let me go.
你什么都没有
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表