玛姬
Maggie.
我知道人们在议论纷纷
I know people are saying things --
说关于你和萨沙的好话
nice things about you and Sasha, hmm?
是吗
They are?
是的
They are.
关于那晚
About the other night...
他们觉得是你救了这里
about how they're thinking you saved the place.
别被冲昏了头脑
Don't let it go to your head.
那你也别介意
Well, don't let it bother you.
看起来你挺介意的
It seems like it bothers you.
你在上面干什么呢
What you doing up there?
你到底吃不吃
You gonna eat that?
我吃
Yes.
哥们
Dude.
你知道她怀孕了
You know she's pregnant.
逆着毛刮 孩子
Against the grain, kid.
总是逆着毛刮
Always against the grain.
闻起来真香
Damn, that smells good.
想尝尝吗
Want a taste?
好吧
Okay.
他要的柠檬粉
Here's his damn lemonade.
我厨房♥里有一些
I had some in my kitchen.
丹妮斯喜欢喝
Denise liked it.
谢谢
Thank you.
回家去
Go home.
交给我吧
Let me take over.
不
No.
我没事
I'm fine.
我答应瑞克照看朱迪思
I told Rick I would watch Judith.
我会做到的
I'm gonna do that.
你该走了
You should go.
我们要坐下了
We're about to sit.
我们还需要一套餐具
We're gonna need another setting.
只有今天一天了 对吧
Today and only today, right?
是的
Yeah.
这些弹孔
All these bullet holes --
这船很快会进水
this'll take on water quick.
我们也许能到独木舟那
We can probably make it to the canoe.
也许吧
Probably.
如果你想留下来...
If you want to stay back...
我要装作你没说那话
I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that.
我决心做完这事
I'm seeing this through.
我们都是
We both are.
我不再等你♥爸♥爸了
I'm not waiting for your dad anymore.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where the hell he is,
但露西尔
but Lucille...
饿了
...is hungry.
卡尔 把面包卷递给我
Carl, pass the rolls...
麻烦你了
...Please.
瞧瞧
Ohh. Look at that, huh?
就这么容易
Easy as that.
只是个交易
It's just a transaction.
你看起来很糟糕
You look like shit,
说明你为之奋斗了
which means you fought for this.
尽到了职责
You did your jobs.
你懂道理 我喜欢
You get it, and I like that.
尼根喜欢
Negan likes that.
听到这话很高兴
That's...good to hear.
你好好干
You play your cards right,
也许我会带你去我们住的地方
maybe I'll show you where we live.
也许我会给你买♥♥个三明治
Maybe I'll buy you a sandwich.
告诉我什么时候就好
Just tell me when.
你喜欢看吗 长毛
You like watching, haircut?
是的
Yes.
我是说
I mean...
你该滚远点
You mean to get the hell out of here.
马上
Now!
摩根
Morgan.
这是神之国花♥园♥里的
It's just some things from the Kingdom garden --
一些油桃和苹果
some nectarines, some apples.
谢谢 我不需要
Thank you. I am good.
我知道你可以照顾自己
You can fend for yourself, I know,
但新鲜果蔬不是随随便便...
but fresh produce isn't something you can just --
真的
Really.
我不需要
I'm good.
以西结吗
Ezekiel?
显然 我说我想一个人待着时
Apparently, some people are having a hard time believing me
有人很难相信我
when I say I just want to be left alone.
我的确是想让你一个人待着 我以后也会的
You know, I was trying to leave you alone, and I will.
但你叫我进来了
But you called me over.
为什么
Why?
你怎么样
How are you?
挺好
Good.
那就好
Good.
现在你可以走了
Now you can go.
我觉得你变温柔了
I think you're going soft.
我觉得你要走了
I think you're going.
卡萝尔
Carol, hi.
抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to bother you.
摩根 我没想到你也在这里
Morgan, I-I didn't expect you to be here, too.
你来了挺好的
It's good you are.
实际上我想跟你俩都聊聊
I wanted to speak to you both, actually.
是关于一件重要的事
It's about something important.
快到独木舟了
Almost at the canoe.
-进水太快了 -我知道
- We're taking on water quick, man. - I know.
瑞克 左边
Rick, on the left!
快到了
We're almost there.
不 不
No, no!
挺住
Hold on!
挺住
Hold on!
待在独木舟里
Stay in the canoe!
我可以...
I can -- Just --
亚伦
Aaron!
亚伦
Aaron!
亚伦
Aaron!
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm all right.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
别靠着墙
Stop hugging the wall.
当心
Watch it!
该死的
God damn it!
去把拖把和桶拿来
Go get a mop and another barrel.
这玩意还要留着吗
We're keeping this crap?
我们不用吃
We don't have to eat it.
老天 他超恨泡菜的
Jesus. He hates pickles.
明明有钩子
It's got hooks.
我不知道他为啥不把它系上
I don't know why he didn't strap it in.
和他说了两次了 他个蠢货就是不听
Told him twice. His stupid ass didn't listen.
但你还是输了
这家伙输不起啊
Bit of a sore loser.
看来除了弹♥药♥ 其他东西都还有剩
Looks like the only thing he ran out of was ammo.
我们得马上把这些弄回去
We got to get this back now.
是啊
Yeah.
他有桨
Well...he's got paddles.
再加上是顺风
And with the wind picking up,
漂回岸边应该不用很久
it shouldn't take long to drift back to shore.
冷静 冷静
Easy. Easy.
我们来弄就好 把这玩意放回去
We got it. Take this crap back.
你这次看着点路行吗
How 'bout, this time, you watch where you're going?
行了 别说他了
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表