谢谢你昨晚守夜
Thanks for keeping watch last night.
没事 我喜欢
Oh, it's nothing. I like it.
今晚你来守吧
Uh, you can keep watch tonight.
我们今天会有收获吗
We gonna win today?
会的
Oh, yeah.
我们也需要给那个对讲机找电池
We're gonna need batteries for that walkie, too.
让它重新开始工作
Get it working again.
怎么了 笑什么
What is it? What's that smile?
我们出来几天了 结果只找到
Couple of days out, all we got to show are
差不多两把枪 几个压扁的豆子罐头
two guns, dented cans of beans,
和几件球衣
and some football jerseys, pretty much.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我们在抗争
We're fightin' the fight.
这样更好
It's better.
早上好
Good morning.
如果我再听见关于肥乔的一个字
And if I hear one more goddamn word about Fat Joey,
我就要打碎某人的牙齿
I'm gonna smash somebody's teeth in.
我看是甩掉了累赘
Good riddance to dead weight.
总算没什么狗屁吉祥物了
No more mascot crap.
他们对椒盐脆饼的品位不错
They got good taste in pretzels.
还有电池
And batteries.
两天了 我们得回去了
Two days. We're gonna need to get back.
瑞克
Rick...
再过一天半 今天和明天
Day and a half more -- today and tomorrow.
我们可以再出来 我们应该回去了
We can come out again. We should get back.
再转会儿
Just a little more.
我们没事
We're okay.
我们没必要现在就找到武器
We don't have to find them right now.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
再转转吧
Just a little more, okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我正想来拆线
Hey, I was just coming over to do that.
丹妮斯教过我
Denise showed me how.
我弄完了
I'm done.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
会解决的
It's gonna work out.
那是什么意思 塔拉
What -- What does that even mean, Tara?
意思是我们现在有足够的人手去战斗了
It means we've got the numbers to fight now.
我们只用找一些枪
We just need to find some guns and --
你知道我们今天能在哪找到这么多枪吗
Do you know where we could find that many guns today?
这周呢 今年呢
This week? This year?
你不知道
No. You don't.
我不能就这样等着
I can't just wait.
我不知道你 但我不行
I don't know about you, but I can't.
我们会找到枪的 好吗 我们会战斗的
We're gonna find the guns, okay? And we're gonna fight.
这肯定不容易
Look, it's not gonna be easy.
不像上次哨站那样
It wasn't the last time at the outpost.
也许你可以省点脾气跟他们打
Hey, maybe you could just save all this for them.
给
Here.
能帮你的伤疤愈合
It'll help with your scar.
你留着吧
Keep it.
我们需要枪
We need guns.
我要去找
I'm gonna go find them.
该死
Damn it.
怎么了
What was it?
是一头鹿
It was a deer.
我欠你一头鹿
I owe you a deer.
之前那次
From before.
当时他们在门外
When they were outside the gate.
是啊
Oh, yeah, you do.
看见了吗
You see that?
嗯
Yeah.
这种枪就是我们出来要找的
It's guns like that. That's why we're out here.
这里发生了惨剧
Something serious happened here.
很久以前
A long time ago.
是啊 这些子弹很不错
Yeah. These are serious rounds.
也许这里也有好枪
Might be serious guns here, too.
我们上去瞧瞧
Let's get a better look.
好
Yeah.
该死
Damn it.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
也许我们不该在这里待太久
Maybe we shouldn't be up here too long.
我们去看看有什么吧
Well, let's see what we're gonna see.
士兵 平民 这些子弹
Soldiers, civilians, all those rounds --
曾有一场恶战
There was a fight.
也许是行尸
Maybe it was the walkers.
也许是别的人
Maybe just other people.
他们还背着枪
They're still wearing their guns.
我觉得就是这里了
I think this is it.
我也这么想
I think it is, too.
觉得我们可以搞定吗
Think we can?
可以的
Yeah, we can.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 你呢
Y-Yeah. Are you?
我没事
I am. ?
这是个预兆 对吧
This is -- This is a sign, right?
是的 肯定是
This is it. It has to be.
的确是
Oh-ho. It is.
即食口粮
它们是即食的
Well, they're ready.
我们吃吧
Let's eat.
我没找到枪
I didn't find any guns.
如果你想知道的话
In case you were wondering.
我在外面找了一整天 一把都没找到
I was out there all day and not a damn one.
一把真枪都没找到
Not a real one.
问题是 我之前有一把枪
Thing is, I had a gun.
我本来打算用它杀了尼根
I was gonna use it to kill Negan.
我都已经准备好了
I was ready to.
假如我当时按计划做了
And if I had done it, like I'd planned to,
如今尼根已经死了
Negan would be dead right now.
没错 也许我也会死 但谁他妈在乎
And, yeah, maybe I'd be dead, too, but who gives a damn?
那样的话尤金就不会被抓走
Eugene would still be here.
奥利维亚会活着
Olivia would still be alive.
斯宾塞也会活着
Spencer would still be alive.
但如今他们都不在了 我却还在
And now they're gone, and I'm here
就因为我愚蠢地听信了你的话
because I was stupid enough to listen to you.
但你听了
But you were.
也照做了
And you did.
你就站在那里对别人指手画脚
You stand there telling people about their lives.
只对那些来这里的人
Only if they come here.
比如你
Like you.
就像现在
Right now.
你什么都不懂
You don't know shit about shit.
你说得对
You're right.
我的确不懂
I don't.
我说过你不应该去送死
I said that you weren't supposed to die
不应该去做那件你计划要做的事
and that you shouldn't do the thing that you were planning to do
因为我们需要你
because we needed you --
我们如今依然需要
still do.
像我这样的傻瓜都能看清那一点
Even a fool like me could see that.
死了的确更容易些
It's easier to be dead,
假如你还活着是我的错的话
and if it's my fault you're alive,
那我只能背负着这个错误了
well, I'm just gonna have to live with that.
我当时决定要插手
I decided to meddle.
但我做的是我认为正确的事
But I did something I thought was right,
我也知道这事风险很大
and I knew the stakes were very high.
你当然可以因为自己还活着而指责我
You can certainly blame me for the fact that you have a life,
但之后呢 你要怎么办
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表