求求你 不要
Please. Please don't.
天啊 不要
Please, god, no.
我讨厌这样 求你了
I hate this. Please!
欢迎回家 长毛
Welcome home, haircut.
图书馆还有更多的书
There's more at the library.
多得多
A lot more.
你们
You, uh...
你们有图书馆吗
You have a library?
你朋友达里尔
Your friend Daryl
离开之前没机会看到
didn't get a chance to see it before he bounced.
他逃跑了吗
He escaped?
是的
Yeah.
你知道他在哪吗
You know where he is?
不知道
No.
如果我知道 我会告诉你的
I'd tell you if I did.
《旺达·N· 麦金太尔》
Vonda N. Mcintyre.
这本就行了
Th-this will be satisfactory.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我给你弄点吃的 你想要什么
I'll get you something. What do you want?
我想要什么
What do I want?
是啊 吃什么 你想要什么
Yeah, to eat. What do you want?
什么都可以吗
Anything?
是啊 随便
Sure. Whatever.
真的吗 我想要什么都行
Really? Anything I want?
哥们 是的
Dude, yes.
想吃什么都行 你想吃什么
You can have anything. What do you want?
-我能吃龙虾吗 -不行
- Can I have lobster? - No, you can't have lobster.
你♥他♥妈♥以为这是什么地方
What the hell do you think this is?
有罐头意面和番茄酱吗
Do you have canned pasta and tomato sauce?
你想要橙色的还是红色的
You want orange-y or red?
橙色的
Orange-y.
好
All right.
有腌黄瓜吗 我爱吃腌黄瓜
What about pickles? I-I like pickles.
我们没腌黄瓜了
We're out of pickles.
那薯片呢
What about potato chips?
我们有薯片
We got chips.
42号♥做的
Number 42 makes them.
42号♥是这里人的代码系统吗
Number 42 is a coding system for persons here?
是工人的
For the workers, yeah.
他们做的是新鲜薯片吗
They make said chips fresh?
是啊 他们有个壶
Yeah, they got a kettle --
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
好 我十分钟后回来
Okay. I'll be back in 10.
享受你的新地方吧
Enjoy your new place.
快走
行尸走肉
『第七季 第十一集』
早上好 小子
Good mornin', sunshine.
这和你回忆中的一样舒适吗
Is it just as cozy as you remember?
你跟你妻子和蒂娜去愚蠢的自驾游之后
You spent a lot of time on the wrong side of the door
就花了许多时间待在门的错误一边
after that stupid road trip with the wife and Tina.
我们现在谈谈吧
So let's talk about now.
我们在边界周围花了几个小时
We went out looking for your little failed project
寻找你的失败项目
for a few hours, just around the perimeter --
从头到尾找了一遍
Tip to taint, as it were --
就在我让人把你扔进这里的时候
right about the time I had you thrown in here,
我回来后
and when I got back,
意识到自己
I realized I...
少了个
was short...
妻子
a wife.
哪个
Which one?
雪莉
Sherry.
你知道些什么吗 小德
You know anything about that, Dwighty boy?
因为我得告诉你
'cause I got to tell you,
这真♥他♥妈♥太巧了
that is one hell of a coincidence,
达里尔走后几小时 她就离开了
her leaving just a few short hours after Daryl took off.
他根本没有靠武力打出去
Oh, and he didn't force his way out.
没有
No.
有人为他开门了
Somebody opened the door for him.
不是雪莉
It wasn't Sherry.
小德
Dwighty boy...
是你吗
Was it you?
事情往反方向发展了吗
Did it work the other way around?
你本该击溃他的
You were supposed to break him.
他把你感化了吗
Did he break you?
实话实说
I mean, let's face it --
你有一些合理的不满
You've got some pretty legitimate grievances.
你背叛我了吗 德怀特
You change your stripes on me, Dwighty?
你开始有不同的想法了吗
You startin' to see things different?
经历了这么多
After all this...
之前和之后
Before and after...
该死 经历了这么多之后
Hell, after everything...
你到底是谁 德怀特
...Who are you, Dwight?
我是尼根
I'm Negan.
达里尔和你不一样
Daryl isn't like you.
他
He's...
有感情
Emotional.
所以他要么在回家的路上
So he's either on his way home,
要么在回这里的路上
Or he's coming back here
试图多杀我们几个人
to try to kill some more of us.
主要是杀你和我
Mostly you and me.
无论怎样 我们都会找到他
Either way, we'll find him.
所以...
So...
你知道雪莉去哪了吗
do you think you know where Sherry went?
知道
Yeah.
把她带回来
Bring her back.
解决这事
Sort it out.
给他缝缝针
Stitch him up.
把能治的地方都治一治
Fix what you can fix.
你不认为是她做的吗
You don't think she did it?
你觉得是她做的吗
You think she did?
我对她有些了解
I got to know her a little bit.
虽然不是很了解
Not well.
但足以想明白是怎么回事了
Well enough to know what happened.
她看见达里尔当时的处境
She saw Daryl in here, in the state he was in.
就把他放走了
She let him go.
她心软
She was soft.
很善良
She has a big heart.
你被打了一顿扔进牢里...
You were just beaten and thrown in a cell --
要我说的话很冤
unfairly, if you ask me.
而你跟没事人似的
And you're back to it.
说不定你以后会为他掌管一个哨站
You may wind up running an outpost for him.
你懂的
You get it.
我觉得我也懂
I like to think that I do.
那种无私 温柔
The type of selfless, tender soul
愿意嫁给尼根以救自己丈夫一命的人
who would marry Negan to save her husband's life?
也正是不应该...
That's exactly the kind of person who really isn't...
活到现在的人
expected to be around anymore.
谢了
Thanks.
只是想帮帮忙而已
Just trying to help.
这里有大家种植的 制♥造♥的
Stuff people grow, stuff people make,
以及搜刮的东西
stuff, you know, people scavenge.
啤酒 面包 剪头
Beer, bread, cut your head.
剪什么
Cut your what?
理发师
Barber.
也许能拯救一下你头上那坨东西
Might be able to kill that thing on your head.
我们用的是工分系统
We use a points system.
你现在是我们中的一员了 和他们不一样
You're one of us now, not them.
他们伙食糟糕 我们吃香喝辣
They eat shit, we eat good.
写下你拿了什么 或者让他们做了什么
Write what you took or what they did,
然后写上对应的分数 再签个名
how much it was worth, sign your name.
就这么简单
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表