but after that what are you going to do with it?
你要如何促成那些必须发生的事
How are you going to make what needs to happen happen?
在你心跳停止之前 一切皆有可能
Anything is possible until your heart stops beating.
你能做的绝不仅仅是冲着个傻子大吼
Certainly more than yelling at a fool.
美国政♥府♥财产 严禁转售获利
即食口粮
7号♥菜单
牛腩配肉汁
火鸡胸肉
什么
What?
如何
How is it?
棒极了
It's good.
所以 明天...
So, tomorrow...
我们出去 把武器抢回来 对吗
we go out there, we get the weapons, right?
然后让简迪斯和她的人跟我们一起战斗
We get Jadis and her people to fight with us.
我们杀死尼根
We kill Negan
以及其他该杀之人 来赢得战斗
and anyone else we have to to win.
在那之后呢
And what happens after that?
之后 我们继续生活
After that, we keep going.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
尼根用他的方法统治世界
Negan ordered the world his way.
他死之后 我们应该建立新秩序 对吧
It's up to us to reorder it once he's gone, right?
所有社区
All the different communities,
可以一起想办法 讨论如何继续生活
they can figure it out together, how to keep going together.
对 但总得有人促成这事
Yeah, but somebody's gonna have to make that happen.
总得有人负责 对吗
Somebody will need to be in charge of that, right?
那个人应该是你
It should be you.
-不是我 -为什么
- Not me. - ?Why not?
你可以胜任的
You could do it.
你会做得很好
?You'd be good at it.
如果你想做的话
I mean, if it's something that you wanted.
我不想做 也不愿意做
Well, I don't think I do. Or I would.
但如果是咱们俩 你和我
But the two of us, you and me,
一起重建秩序
reordering things together...
那我愿意
I want that.
假如你也愿意的话...
If it's something you wanted....
我愿意
Yeah.
我要再吃五包这个 好吗
I'm gonna eat five more of these dinners, okay?
知道吗
You know...
我们用不着明天就搞定
we don't have to get it done tomorrow.
我们可以悠闲点
We can take our time.
过一两天再走也没关系
If we go another day, another one after that, it's fine.
我是说 这地方没危险
I mean, the place is clear.
严严实实的
It's locked up tight.
只有一条路能进来 所以
We found the only way in, so...
我们应该回去
We should get back.
既然能拿到枪
If we're getting the guns,
多费点时间也没关系
it doesn't matter if it takes a little longer.
等等 我一直
Wait. I've been, um...
在等着给你看这个
I've been waiting to show you this one.
这可是 辣椒 奶酪意面
It's, um, chili and mac and cheese...
大杂烩
together.
试试吧
Come on.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我在思考
I was just thinking.
什么 你要这个
W..you...you want this?
恭喜
Congrats.
归你了
It's yours.
是别人送我的 曾经帮助过我的某人
Someone gave it to me, someone who helped me.
她为我不顾一切
She put her ass on the line for me.
她救了我的命 知道吗
She saved my life, you know?
她本来不用做 但却做了
She didn't have to. But she did.
如今这是有意义的 毋庸置疑
That means something now -- it does. It has to.
要是我说了 知道吗
If I say something, you know --
拿不到枪 瑞克是不会离开那里的
Rick won't leave there without their guns.
就算我们能成功接近那里
If -- if we could even get close enough,
她们也会开火 我们会反击
they'll start firing, and we'll fire back.
她们应该跟我们并肩战斗的
I mean, they should just fight with us.
救世军杀了她们的父亲
The Saviors killed their fathers
儿子和兄弟
and their sons and their brothers.
但她们不想和我们并肩战斗
They won't want to fight with us.
她们只想藏起来
They just want to hide.
所以她们只能和我们战斗
So they'll just fight us.
如果我告诉大家海边旅馆的事 就会这样
I tell everyone about Oceanside, that's what happens.
凭什么我们的命比他们的更珍贵
What makes our life worth more than theirs?
就因为我们想阻止
Because we want to stop
那些伤害我们的人吗
the people that are hurting us,
那些会伤害别人的人吗
who will hurt other people?
该死
God damn it.
看
Look.
行尸在外游荡 没有被关起来
The walkers in the field, they're not closed in.
是啊
Yeah.
我们得干掉外面的这些
We got to take care of the ones out here
把缺口堵上 然后再慢慢干掉剩下的
and block that gap, too, so we can take the rest slow.
七 八...
Seven, eight...
九
nine...
我能用那辆车堵上
That car -- I can block it up.
我能干掉挡路的那一个
I can take out that one on the way.
你把剩下的引开
You draw the rest.
你给我留了八个
You're leaving me eight.
我们可以朝它们开枪
We could shoot them,
但这样会引来其余的行尸
but that would call the rest from the field.
得悄悄行动 用剑
This is about doing it quiet, with the sword.
八个对你来说不是问题
You can handle eight.
你已经干掉八个行尸了 我推得动
You got your eight walkers. I can push.
我也行
So can I.
你只要负责把车开到缺口就行
You just worry about steering us in that gap.
该死
?Shit.
刹车坏了
The brakes don't work.
米琼恩 你没事吧
Michonne, you good?
没事
Yeah.
你呢
You?
没事
Yeah.
我觉得我们开过头了
I think we overshot it.
你觉得还是你确定
You think or you know?
我确定
I know.
不过这是个好计划
It was a good plan, though.
这个计划超棒
It was a great plan.
就在这里吧
We'll do it here.
好
Yeah.
该死 这拦不住它们
Shit. It's not gonna hold.
过来了
There it goes!
我们散开 减少它们的数量
Split them off into smaller groups.
栅栏也许能挡住
The barriers might hold.
你去滑梯 我去摩天轮
You take slide, I take Ferris wheel?
或者我们可以直接逃
Or we could just go.
-你想逃吗 -不 我们能搞定
- You want to go? ?- Nah. We can do this.
我知道我们能
Yeah, I know we can.
你那边如何
How you doing?!
还剩八个
Eight more!
你呢
How about you?
十个
10!
瑞克
Rick!
瑞克
Rick!
米琼恩
Michonne!
我试过了 但我还欠你一头
I tried, but I still owe you one.
我可以在外面多待几天
I could've gone a couple more days.
我喜欢那样
I would've liked that.
我一直没睡
I haven't been sleeping.
想着我们失去了什么
Thinking about what we lost.
想着我的朋友们
Thinking about my friends.
格伦救过我
Glenn saved me.
在最开始的时候
Right at the start.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表