但不意味着我们不愿意来
doesn't mean that we don't want to be here.
只要有理性谈话 我就愿意来
I'd be down with just having an intelligent conversation.
我想在目前的情况下
Well, I suppose a conversation would be acceptable
谈话是可以接受的
under the current circumstance.
你们想谈什么
What would you like to talk about?
人类基因组计划怎么样
Uh, how about the human genome project?
我可以聊一整晚这玩意
I could talk about that shit all night.
说实话
In truth...
我在人类基因组计划中的主要工作
The bulk of my work for the HGP
属于黑盒子项目的一部分
fell under the auspices of the black box program,
而我无权谈论此事
of which I am not at liberty to discuss.
就算我可以
In all likelihood, even if I could,
你们也很可能无法理解
it'd probably escape your comprehension.
他刚侮辱了我们吗 塔尼娅
Did he just insult us, Tanya?
这不是侮辱
It was not a dis.
仅仅是陈述事实
It was simply a statement of fact.
我的智商经历过客观测量
My intelligence has been objectively measured.
我是个鹤立鸡群的人
I am fully a man apart.
那你就是那种能用漂白剂
So, what, are you, like, one of those guys who can make a bomb
和牙签什么的做炸♥弹♥的人咯
out of bleach and a toothpick or something?
当然不是
Of course not.
那至少需要干酵母 过氧化氢
That would at least require dry yeast, hydrogen peroxide,
少量洗洁精
and a small amount of liquid dish soap,
也许还要一些洁厕灵或者通渠剂
maybe some, you know, bathroom or drain cleaner,
一些气球之类的
some balloons or something like that,
再加一些常见的生活用品
few other common household sundries.
真的吗
Seriously?
千真万确
Serious as sepsis.
真的吗
Seriously?
真蠢
So stupid.
我希望这能展现我的聪明
I'm hoping to illustrate the opposite.
只是奴隶吗
Just slaves?
你说什么
Excuse me?
随便了
Whatever.
尤金博士 你刚用厕所里的东西制♥造♥了氦气吗
Dr. Eugene, did you just make helium out of toilet stuff?
是氢气
Hydrogen.
没事 基诺
It's cool, Keno.
我们没事
We're good.
放松
Relax.
你是我们中的一员了
You're one of us.
我应该提前说明
I should disclose in advance
我将其归类为炸♥弹♥也许是有点说大话
I may have oversold this one by classifying it as a bomb.
过氧化氢分解时
As the hydrogen peroxide decomposes,
这一反应会以放热的形式释放能量
the reaction will release energy in the form of heat.
尤金博士 你能给我们看点精彩的吗
Dr. Eugene, can you please just show us some good shit?
我要点燃这根蜡烛
I'm gonna light this candle.
-真酷 -终于
- Cool! - Finally.
不 我是说 我要点燃这根蜡烛
No, I mean, I'm gonna light this candle.
不
Oh, no.
耶
Yay!
好棒
Yeah!
好棒
Yeah!
亲爱的
Honey?
D 我们总是说如果我们分开了
D -- we always said that if we got separated,
我应该回到这里等你
I should come back here and wait for you.
你会带着啤酒和椒盐脆饼出现
You'd show up with beer and pretzels.
记得吗
You remember that?
我知道
I know.
你也许不记得了
You probably don't.
你总说我们开始约会时
You always said that when we started dating,
你忘记告诉我你记性很差了
you forgot to tell me you had a shitty memory.
你以前会因此很沮丧
You used to get so frustrated by it...
知道你不会记得那些好时光
knowing you wouldn't remember those good days...
特别的日子
those special days.
喂金鱼 爱你的雪莉
快走
我为你感到难过
I felt bad for you.
我记得你说过
I remember you said
你有许多想记住的事
there was so much you wanted to hold on to,
但你就这样忘了
and then it'd be gone.
但你很幸运你记性不好 D
But you're lucky you don't remember things, D.
真希望我现在能等你
I wish I could wait for you now.
但我不知道你会跟我走
But I don't know if you'd come with me
还是带我回去
Or if you'd take me back there
还是杀了我
Or you'd kill me.
你不想活在那个世界里
You didn't want to live in that world,
是我逼你的
and I made you.
我那样做是因为我不想让你死
I did what I did because I didn't want you to die.
但现在你杀人了
But now you've killed,
成为了你不想成为的人
and you've become everything you didn't want to be,
这是我的错
And it's my fault.
你比我更好
You were better than me.
大部分人都是
Most people are.
我放达里尔走
I let Daryl go
因为他让你想起了以前的自己
Because he reminded you of who you used to be.
而我想让你忘掉
And I wanted to let you forget.
我不觉得自己能在外面活下去
I don't think I'm gonna make it out here,
但你错了
but you're wrong.
在那里并不比死了更好
Being there isn't better than being dead.
而是更糟
It's worse.
我希望你能明白
I hope you realize that,
希望你能离开那
and I hope you get away.
我希望你记得那些美好的时光
I hope you remember the good days,
哪怕只记得一点 但是...
even just one of them, but...
我不认为你会想起来
I don't think you will.
你也许根本不会读到这封信
I don't think you'll ever read this.
我爱以前的你
I loved who you were.
很抱歉 我让你变成了现在这样
I'm sorry I made you into who you are.
再见
Goodbye.
亲爱的
Honey.
我们听到你在玩亚尔和昆塔了 尤金
We can hear the Yars and the Qotile, Eugene.
在我的理解里 昨晚的事情
I was given to understand that last night's shinny
应该是单一偶发事件
was supposed to be a singular incident.
不是他叫我们来的
He didn't send us.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
昨晚你看到安珀的样子了
You saw Amber last night.
喝了哭 哭了喝
She just drinks and cries.
她不想做这个
She didn't want this.
我们是自愿的
We signed up for it.
对我们来说更好
It's better for us.
她是被迫的
She had to.
她妈妈需要药
Her mom needed meds.
她又不能干活
She can't work.
安珀本以为
Amber thought...
她可以忍♥受
that she could live with it.
她做不到
She can't.
她求我们帮她结束这一切
She asked us to help her end it.
你们没有什么
You aren't afforded any...
心理健康辅♥导♥可做吗
mental-health services?
没有
No.
-你是认真的吗 -你们有认证女按♥摩♥师
- Are you serious? - I mean, there's a licensed masseuse here.
按概率来说 应该...
Uh, odds being what they are --
没有那样的人
There's no one like that here.
只能这样了
So this...is it.
她只是想吃点什么
She just wants to take something.
睡过去 再不醒过来
She wants to go to sleep and not wake up.
那样非常不负责任
That would be wildly irresponsible.
她在睡梦中死去
She dies at night, in her sleep,
变成行尸的时候 其他人都在睡觉
she turns while everyone is asleep...
我们负责处理那部分
We'll handle that part.
我们希望你能帮她做点什么
We were hoping that you could make something for her,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表